3DXChat Community

Problems after latest updates

Consuelo_

1 hour ago, EricSilver said:

Sorry Gizmo, 5,000 gold and a few days extra time isn't enough for the continuous lack of play-ability for whatever reason(s) over such a long period of time everyone deserves to be given their next picture slot for free no matter what slot it is. And I know the 3dx social justice snowflake warriors will explode for saying this and attack me as is their prerogative but you need to consider shutting the game down once a week for 24 hours for weekly maintenance and updates to make sure the platform is stable and works.

One of the most unfair types of compensations one can imagine. 

While the old players with already hell of xgold will get something that costs 40/80/160k, new players will get something for 4800/9600 or maybe even less. Do you think new players suffer from the shit that happening last two months less than old ones? 

And no, it has nothing to do with being "3dx social justice snowflake warriors" whatever the fuck this nonsense means. Your idea is just dumb as fuck and completely unfair.

If they going to give us a compensation they better give us playtime, because it's valuable for any player and because playtime was exactly what we were denied of.

I think it would be good to give everyone a timecode for a month of playtime. Someone could use it for themselves. Others, for example the ones who have a subscription plan, could either gift it to an ingame friend/lover or just keep it and use it later, when they will have a need in it.  And someone could gift it to their friends from other sexgames or just close enough ones to give such an invitation... And show them the game (when and if it finally will become stable and properly working), which possibly would increase popularity and be good for the game and therefore for us, players, in a long run.

Edited by Xizl
spelling

4 hours ago, Derai said:

A regular weekly downtime for maintenance would make sense. 
And more clarity in general. 
The silence is insulting. 

‘bug fixes’ the news blurb said. 
Tell us WHAT you fixed. 
Tell us What you changed. 
Tell us. Period. 

Communication is key. 
And quite frankly?

@Lisa and @Gizmo you two are horrible at it. 
Learn to communicate better with those that pay you for this game. Period. 

Derai... only noticeable thing they did is piss-poorly reduce the polygon count on parts of the avis, leaving clearly visible lines where it meets with certain parts of the bodies...

Fucking joke...

Like, yeah, "Let's improve stability the cheapest way possible... by reducing quality."

Great job devs... *slow clap*

Edited by Vampixie

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

One of the most unfair types of compensations one can imagine. 

While the old players with already hell of xgold will get something that costs 40/80/160k, new players will get something for 4800/9600 or maybe even less. Do you think new players suffer from the shit that happening last two months less than old ones? 

And no, it has nothing to do with being "3dx social justice snowflake warriors" whatever the fuck this nonsense means. Your idea is just dumb as fuck and completely unfair.

If they going to give us a compensation they better give us playtime, because it's valuable for any player and because playtime was exactly what we were denied of.

I think it would be good to give everyone a timecode for a month of playtime. Someone could use it for themselves. Others, for example the ones who have a subscription plan, could either gift it to an ingame friend/lover or just keep it and use it later, when they will have a need in it.  And someone could gift it to their friends from other sexgames or just close enough ones to give such an invitation... And show them the game (when and if it finally will become stable and properly working), which possibly would increase popularity and be good for the game and therefore for us, players, in a long run.

Easy Xizl there there it's okay

tenor.gif

Just now, Xizl said:

Well, that's a pretty strong argument. Bravo. 

I don't have anything to argue about. I stand by the two points I was making which you combined into one cause you're wrote your reply during your frantic search for a tampon and tissues. You have your opinion and I have Mine the difference is you're emotional about all this, I'm not.

3 minutes ago, EricSilver said:

I don't have anything to argue about. I stand by the two points I was making which you combined into one cause you're wrote your reply during your frantic search for a tampon and tissues. You have your opinion and I have Mine the difference is you're emotional about all this, I'm not.

The difference is that I supported my point with arguments. And I was criticising only your words about gallery slot because it's straight up dumb and makes no sense. I did not say a word against weekly maintenance. 

26 minutes ago, Xizl said:

The difference is that I supported my point with arguments. And I was criticising only your words about gallery slot because it's straight up dumb and makes no sense. I did not say a word against weekly maintenance. 

You supported your point with opinions, not facts. The fact is we've been given the measly amount of gold and minimal extra few days game time after the original ddos attack and everyone has had to suffer through multiple daily disconnections ever since. People who have been going through these issues longer than new people have should be entitled to more of a benefit than the newer ones, they've paid more money for a longer period of time. I came back in March of this year after a four year absence and I do believe those individuals who have been here longer than Me are entitled to more compensation than I am. If we're given compensation to give to someone else, that still doesn't compensate us for our money and time lost. At some point the company needs to provide exceptional customer service over poor customer service by offering something much more worth while than just 5,000 gold and three - seven days time, picture slots are the perfect offerings. Now again you have your opinion and I have mine and I have no issue talking about them, it's not going to change my mind nor will it change your as adamant as you are, but unlike you I'm have no need to use profanity and making comments about things that I say I don't know what they mean instead of looking what their meanings are before speaking.

Edited by EricSilver

Extra game time and photo slots for a game that continually goes down? Just fix the damn thing please and get your new server you need its not that hard, if that's really whats wrong and expand the current number of players you can take on the game .It was 850 its even less now. And we are worrying about more photo slots and game time neither mean anything when noone can get on the game. Why fight about this or even discuss it when we just want a reliable game.... and if we are talking compensation a free month is the only fair compensation for all everytime we have this much disruption in a month......... like thats going  to happen lol Money is the only motivator for a company.

Just now, TheMadame said:

they did get haxxored and shut down and i know they will fix stuff. they are doing their tech stuff 2 make it better. It pisses people off when we pay them and it doesnt work.

A little more noise from the mods/admins about what they are doing would be cool. Alot of us are still quarantined and this is our fun.

5 hours ago, EricSilver said:

You supported your point with opinions, not facts

Picture slot for everyone is unfair compensation and it's not an opinion, it is a fact. 

Giving one person something worthy of ~40k  or ~80k or even more xgold while the other one gets something worthy of ~10k or even ~5k xgold is not fair, considering that both of them could play since that DDoS and 1.5 months of disconnects. 

People who have been going through these issues longer than new people have should be entitled to more of a benefit than the newer ones

What exact issues are you talking about? Disconnects? They are here here for ~40 days.

they've paid more money for a longer period of time

So what? They were provided with a service for their money, if we not talking about these last 40 days. And if we are talking about them –then newbies who joined just 2 months ago or even a month ago were suffer through the same.

If we're given compensation to give to someone else, that still doesn't compensate us for our money and time lost

You don't have to give it to someone else.

At some point the company needs to provide exceptional customer service over poor customer service by offering something much more worth while than just 5,000 gold and three - seven days time

it was compensation for downtime during DDoS attack, not for the month+ of everyday disconnects. And it was a fine compensation for few days of DDoS.

picture slots are the perfect offerings

No it's not, and I explained why.

but unlike you I'm have no need to use profanity

Your post had quite an aggressive approach to begin with. "And I know the 3dx social justice snowflake warriors will explode".