3DXChat Community

Problems after latest updates

Consuelo_

7 minutes ago, Ashbash said:

Really hope they announce the testing period for the new server soon, this is getting ridiculous.

Do you have some way of asking them?

I mean you have them as judges for your contest. 
No replies even to you?

3 minutes ago, SweetAmber said:

This is getting ridiculous.  Its like every patch makes it more unstable.....

since it is 100% not playable at the moment .. I would say .. there is no longer a need for patches that could make it unplayable .. We can and now concentrate on making patches that remove the bugs from the patches

1 minute ago, SweetAmber said:

I would say you're right...

..and I still maintain the worst thing is the lack of response from DEVS .... good example of how to lose paying customers (Us) ..but not even a "sorry we know there's  an issue and we are looking into it..." Shocking really 

Sorry Gizmo, 5,000 gold and a few days extra time isn't enough for the continuous lack of play-ability for whatever reason(s) over such a long period of time everyone deserves to be given their next picture slot for free no matter what slot it is. And I know the 3dx social justice snowflake warriors will explode for saying this and attack me as is their prerogative but you need to consider shutting the game down once a week for 24 hours for weekly maintenance and updates to make sure the platform is stable and works.

Edited by EricSilver

Just now, EricSilver said:

Sorry Gizmo, 5,000 gold and a few days extra time isn't enough for the continuous lack of play-ability for whatever reason(s) over such a long period of time everyone deserves to be given their next picture slot for free no matter what slot it is. And I know the 3dx social justice snowflake warriors will explode for saying this and attack me as is there prerogative but you need to consider shutting the game down once a week for 24 hours for weekly maintenance and updates to make sure the platform is stable and works.

Almost totally agree with you.. lack of response and compensation level , you're spot on. Your idea to shutdown for 24 hours isn't necessarily bad.. BUT if you compare to much larger, more complex environments, WoW etc the maintenance periodss are usually 4 or 5 hours tops

2 minutes ago, Real_Callista said:

Almost totally agree with you.. lack of response and compensation level , you're spot on. Your idea to shutdown for 24 hours isn't necessarily bad.. BUT if you compare to much larger, more complex environments, WoW etc the maintenance periodss are usually 4 or 5 hours tops

picture slot? Oo i want my money back lol

Edited by IKushiel

Just now, Real_Callista said:

I agree with you 100% Callista, I use the 24 hour time period as a maximum time limit, if the maintenance and updates are completed and are checked to make sure all issues are taken care of prior to the 24 hour maximum time expected and play can continue sooner then great.

A regular weekly downtime for maintenance would make sense. 
And more clarity in general. 
The silence is insulting. 

‘bug fixes’ the news blurb said. 
Tell us WHAT you fixed. 
Tell us What you changed. 
Tell us. Period. 

Communication is key. 
And quite frankly?

@Lisa and @Gizmo you two are horrible at it. 
Learn to communicate better with those that pay you for this game. Period. 

3 minutes ago, Derai said:

A regular weekly downtime for maintenance would make sense. 
And more clarity in general. 
The silence is insulting. 

‘bug fixes’ the news blurb said. 
Tell us WHAT you fixed. 
Tell us What you changed. 
Tell us. Period. 

Communication is key. 
And quite frankly?

@Lisa and @Gizmo you two are horrible at it. 
Learn to communicate better with those that pay you for this game. Period. 

Bug fixes ( restarted the server and slapped the tech )