3DXChat Community

Problems after latest updates

Consuelo_

After the last update the game does not work properly. I get the fixed message "Connection lost" and despite everything allows me to chat with other users, but do not allow me to change rooms.
I made several attempts by restarting my modem first, but unable to solve the problem I uninstalled and re-downloaded the game, but despite this the problem persists.
Can anyone help me?

Bug.png

Have the same issue after the recent update. Red box saying "connection lost". Can't go to character editor or select location places either. Rebooted several times, no help 😭!

Update: Started working fine after I went through the edit tab of the logon screen. Exited and logged on as normal and all worked.

Edited by Tiffycatz
Update

4 hours ago, Tiffycatz said:

Have the same issue after the recent update. Red box saying "connection lost". Can't go to character editor or select location places either. Rebooted several times, no help 😭!

Update: Started working fine after I went through the edit tab of the logon screen. Exited and logged on as normal and all worked.

The "Edit Tab" trick worked for me too!  But it's still a little strange, isn't it?

And "logon as normal" still doesn't work

Edited by LaraF

Having issues with the patcher not working after Update 423. Contacted Customer Support and now await a reply. I even uninstalled the game and removed it from the Windows 10 64 Bit Home OS registry. Tried to reinstall it from 3DXChat's website but it is Update 317 that has a lot of corrupted files when you go to install it.

6 hours ago, Mike Turtle said:

Having issues with the patcher not working after Update 423. Contacted Customer Support and now await a reply. I even uninstalled the game and removed it from the Windows 10 64 Bit Home OS registry. Tried to reinstall it from 3DXChat's website but it is Update 317 that has a lot of corrupted files when you go to install it.

Update 423?  Do you mean Build 423?  The game only just now gave me Build 419, and everything is working fine for me.  In the "What's New" portion of the login screen it says "Build 419", below that saying "Stability improvements and bug fixes".

Login Screen.jpg

Edited by pretty

22 minutes ago, AliceM said:

1.jpg

Server issues are not the same as bugs.  The disconnects are due to server issues.  Bugs are due to some error in the coding.  As for fixing the server, they are currently in closed testing of the new server solution.

5 minutes ago, pretty said:

Server issues are not the same as bugs.  The disconnects are due to server issues.  Bugs are due to some error in the coding.  As for fixing the server, they are currently in closed testing of the new server solution.

After the latest updates, server crashes began at one and the same time. After 418 and 419 updates, the problems became more ... Not only throws out the game, but also the problem with the entrance ...

Hi , the game was working perfectly until the last patch , now it says cannot connect to te server but my friend and many others were ingame fine .. then it allowed me to connect and play as normal until I tried to reconnect a second time .. it seems it is allowing some players in and some others not so ... is it only allowing a certain number of members to play on the server at any one time? Thanks