3DXChat Community

Patch refuses to take

JohnPS

@Gizmo @Lisa

For the last several updates, I end up having to download the game and re-install it from scratch because the patch failed to update, then shows a fatal error. I just attempted to patch to 418, but instead received the following in the 1st picture. Notice it says Downloading Patch 417, not 418. It has done this several times prior to this. After the patch is supposedly completed and has unzipped to 100%, I let the program sit there for about 5 minutes. Doing that about 50% of time to complete and allows me to run the game with the new patch. The other 50% of the time, I receive the 2nd picture. I am currently downloading the game to re-install again. This did NOT happen prior to update 408, but has since then. It is like part of the script that allows the patch to complete, then close the box is either missing or corrupted. I hope this will be corrected in the future, because I am positive i am not alone in this happening.

Thank you,

John

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

Now most people probably cannot get into 3dx and there's no new client available for direct download. It's almost to the point where all you can do is laugh. 

Oh and while all this is going on... people are still being charged for the subs. 

Edited by JessicaX

so my problem was that it was just sitting there at zero percent when it went to update... I did a reinstall still sitting at zero.. what fixed it was left clicking on the 3DX icon on my toolbar.. And choosing Patcher... Something popped up to report it I hit exit and it updated..

index 3DX.png

Edited by Gman007