3DXChat Community

Ethera's 3DXChat Experience

Averee

I've spent a few hours cruising the rooms and chatted with a couple of people.  Although, nothing I've done here really counted in my mind until I created my apartment. 

This might seem a little funny, but the next thing I want to do is to create a boyfriend.  Initially, I thought I'd create someone that was a mashup of all the things I find hot in a man.  But then, after I thought about it, I decided it would be better if I made a boyfriend that was someone I'd realistically date.

He'd be attractive, but not stunningly so.  He'd be fit, but not athlete fit.  Most importantly, he'd be smitten with me.  Someone who pushed the limits, but was always honest about everything.  I imagine an artist who is a little nerdy, but cool enough to get along with a wide range of different types of people.

Edited by Ethera

He's ready.  Meet my boyfriend.  His name is Fantassy - given the circumstances, I guess that's an appropriate name.  Aren't we a cute couple!

Last semester, we had sit next to each other in one of my classes.  We talked before class and got to know each other, but nothing more.  Then, by chance, we ran into each other during registration and he invited me to meet him for coffee later that evening.  For both of us, it had been our first semester of college.  We talked about how nice it was to be past all the high school drama.  It was very comfortable with him and before I realized it, almost three hours had passed and the coffee shop was closing for the night.

Afterward, when I got home, I put on some music, pulled off my pants and laid in bed masturbating for over an hour imagining him standing at the foot of my bed watching me.  Needless to say, it was a happy close to an unexpectedly awesome day.

Couple.png.e5d245b21ec7134d89ab2efb83ea1df2.png

Watching.png

Edited by Ethera
Used wrong pic

Woke up this morning and checked my phone.  There was a text from Fantassy - I would wonder all day how long it'd be before I heard from him.  I immediately replied that I'd totally be down with going out.

We met for tacos and went for a walk along the beach, then caught a movie.  At my place, I invited him in and we'd barely gotten through the door before his arms were wrapped around me and we were making out.  I'm not sure what happened with the next four hours.  All I know is that a lot of saliva was swapped, and it was all I could do to not rip off his clothes and go down on him like some bitch in heat.

I'm soooooo horny.

Make-out1.png.9b1ca9d7eb8f58a02c582091fc562783.pngimage.thumb.png.d5e4583dcc7eb722c85dfbaf5846f495.png

I woke up a little after 5:00 AM and could not go back to sleep for thinking about last night with Fantassy.  I had to get it out of my system so I texted him to ask if he'd want to come over for breakfast.  A couple of hours later, he showed up at my apartment with coffee and burritos. 

It was so incredible - we were like totally in synch with one another.  There's nothing like spending a morning riding the orgasm train.  He left for work a little before noon leaving me to curl up in bed and catch up on my sleep - sweet dreams for Ethera.

FantassySex1.thumb.png.db6ea1030e0c09934b365c210cc0cbbb.png

FantassySex.thumb.png.5a25a699216924b0a9d80ce10490e6a0.png

I can't believe it.  My first night out and 3DXChat brings out the sordid side of me.  I was at one of the clubs dancing, having fun checking out all the beautiful people.  This guy asked me to dance and when I check him out, he looks just like this guy I knew from my senior year in high school.  We weren't friends or anything, just knew of each other, but one of my friends had an absolute crush on him. 

OK, I do the impulsive thing.  I go back to his apartment and the next thing I know I'm totally caught up in the idea of doing it with this guy whom my friend had been so obsessed. 

We were getting it on when suddenly everything got interrupted.  I spent the rest of the night jumping from club to club looking for him, but with no luck.

Bolphegor.thumb.png.f8326eff09a8577b881e9e6dbb291908.png

Edited by Ethera

First off, over the 3dXChat break this past week, I decided I needed a new look.  I have always wanted to do a bob, but could never commit to it in real life.  I also went with a color that's very close to my actual hair color. 

My first night back was pure self-indulgence.  Most girls have thought about being an exotic dancer and stripping in front of rooms full of horny men.  That was my fantasy tonight.  I went to a nudist club and spent much of the night onstage.  It was fun having the sensation of knowing everyone in the room could see every part of me.  It was even better watching men stare at me knowing their heads were full of nasty thoughts.

NewLook.png.c741b1f066053bdae48c653b427726f1.png

CheckingOutDancing.thumb.png.a4a202489f64a0150e7ecc2716ff08c2.png

Last night was weird and I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I'm open-minded, and respect and cherish everyone.  For me, 3DXChat is a place to experiment and try things I'd be unlikely to do in my real life.  I was at a party and a trans woman hit on me.  I thought, "sure, let's give it a try."  As we were making out, it didn't quite feel right.  Then, when we took it to the next level, I went along, but was totally not into it. They were great - could not have been nicer or more respectful.   I guess I learned something. Trans people are wonderful, precious people, but sexually, they're just not for me.  I guess I should update my profile.

I find this to be so incredibly hot.  Seeing a guy checking me out while I'm making out with another guy.  Would I want to know what was going through his mind while he was watching us?

CheckingOut.png.5f6950b4034b0c8419b461b35d2b405b.png

Another new look.  I thought I'd try semi-Goth - black hair, nails outfit, even my glasses. 

The last couple of nights my friend Maya has joined me for the game - not actually in-game, but with me while I played.  She's like the worst influence.  At every point where I made a decision, she made me chose the seediest, or more scandalous option.  So much fun.

BlackHair.png.bf4a04aa65dcb277bd2851c21aa54c39.png

Here's how it looks when I'm 3DXChat-ing.  I'm in my bedroom laying on the bed, usually with the computer either in my lap or propped on a couple of pillows next to me.  I usually have my phone in my hand texting back-and-forth with my friends or checking Instagram feeds.  There's also the music.  I'm constantly switching between the music in the rooms and my own music - I'm picky.  This is a lot going on all at once and I've regularly had the experience where I look over and there's six or so PMs and I don't know if they are from the last couple of minutes or way further back.  I usually don't respond - partly cause I don't want to expose how out there I can be and partly cause I'm a little bashful and still figuring this place out.

This outfit got a lot of stares and a few comments.  Damn, I love the attention.

Checking out butt.png

While at a club, some guy asked me, "Are you sure you're 18?"  It seemed he was feeling me out to see if I was down with doing underage RP - CREEPY.  In answer,  I am actually only a couple of months from turning 19, "So, YES I am 18.

I did not expect that I'd be getting hit on by so many men in their 40's and 50's, which is weird since their avatars almost all look to be in their 20's.  At first, I was taken aback since I've never thought about dating a man way outside my age range.  But, I've gotten over that - I just don't want them to do the "Daddy" stuff, which is an absolute turn-off.

Last night, I had a weird, uncomfortable experience that was kind of creepy.  A few days ago I hooked up with this guy and accepted his Friend request.  Last night I had gotten bored when he invited me to his place.  I thought, "Why not - there's not much else going on." 

It was just the basic default place with nothing special so I moved us to my apartment so I could try some new features I had just added.

Things went along predictably and it was not very good.  So not being into it, I moved things to a conclusion.  But, he would not quit.  I'm a good sport and I played along a little while longer.  He still would not quit.  I ended things and took a 15-20 min break, and then, jumped back in the game. I went to a club and soon met this guy I really liked and invited him to come to my apartment.  The first guy was still there and had been waiting for me, and as soon as he saw me, he started to send requests.  Of course, the guy I liked immediately took off.  I hit ignore on the first guy and shut down the game.

Big surprise!  There's some weird people here.

I'm excited because one of my best friends joined yesterday and we got to hang out together in game.  Right off, she surprised me since she wanted to play as a guy - a big bulky stud, in fact.  BE WARNED.  There's a girl on here playing as a guy,  LOL.

We hung out and danced, but the real fun started when I invited her back to my apartment.  Now, don't make a mistake - I have no sexual feelings for my friend.  But, we took this opportunity to try EVERYTHING. 

Interesting insight.  Playing in game with my friend's boy incarnate, I realized that this is just a game to me and my character is to me like any other character in a game.  While loosely based on myself, she's a character in a game - she's not me.  Thus, it was NOT like me and my friend were having cybersex.  Instead, we had our characters do all sorts of goofy stuff, and oh my, I laughed so much...FUN...FUN...FUN.

I absolutely have to take off a few days.  I have two major school assignments that I have not even started and one of them is due in a couple of days.  But,  if I've got to take a break, last night was a perfect way to leave off.  I met LuckyGeorge shortly after I got to the Opal Club.  We went to this bar where they had robot bartenders and hung out there by ourselves dancing for the next couple of hours taking turns picking songs for us to listen to together.  He was fabulous.  I've only been on 3DXChat a few weeks, but the experience last night was sooo much better than any of the other guys I've been with here.  Now, I know why I'm doing this.

LuckyGeorgechecksmeout.thumb.png.b06d4e6d79b8eac1938a9b2fe2e4667a.png

This forum has become a perfect distraction.  It gets my mind off of school for a few minutes here and there and lets me resist the temptation to jump in game.  I am so behind with school, and its only two weeks till the end of the term.  MESSAGE TO SELF:  Don't let this happen again.  PS: Listen to me this time.  It doesn't help that I've felt like shit the past couple of days.  It's a good time to hide in my bedroom all day - both in the real and virtual worlds.

Played for a while tonight, but being a bit stressed about RL, was not in a mood to connect with anyone and mostly stayed to myself.  A friend let me borrow his VR headset. I liked getting to experience the worlds in 3D, but they need to do a lot of work on the controls before I'd want to regularly play in VR.  I'd say that for now, it's a cool novelty, but that's all.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back again.  Schools out and I have a few weeks without much to do.  It is soooo boring living through The Big SUCK.  Currently, I'm fixated on creating my own world.  What can I say about it - think Alice in Wonderland.  My creative expressions always seem to go in that direction.