3DXChat Community

TO ALL SUPSCRIBERS!!!

fantasykitten

@Gizmo @Lisa

i just got billed from BMT Micro. (the payments sevice 3dx uses) even tough i had my sup cancelled on 3dx's webside. trough the members area.

an i am not sure it even added new game time.

i whould encourage everyone  to go check there subscription. if you have it cancelled. go check it directly at BMT Micro. an make sure. it is actualy cancelled.

you can check it here  -->https://customers.bmtmicro.com

you use your email that you used for 3dx. the password. can befound in the lates email order reciept. if you have not allready set one.

i have contacted suport at both 3dx an BMT Micro.

3 minutes ago, Derai said:

This is a real thing though. Canceling your subscription needs to be done TWICE. 

Just canceling on the 3DX site doesn’t end the BMT micro renewal 

an that aint stated anywhere on the 3dx site.... i expect when i hit cancel sup. on the 3dx site. my actual sup is cancelled...

14 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

You can cancel the operation with BMT Micro. Contact their support

did you even read all of the orignal post ?

an ofcouse i cancelled at BMT Micro  i made sure to check there too as soon as i got the email.. (EDIT. i whent an cancelled it there propberly immediately) but that aint the problem here.

i got billed for something that should have been cancelled. an as i stated. i am not even sure i even got game time added.

(i can't remember how much i had left before this)

Edited by fantasykitten

7 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

Always read the mail....

Capture4.JPG

i feel like your being Obtuse on purpese now... 3dx chat changed it not so long ago so that you could cancel your sup directly trough there members area. so i... an every person. should, expect when they then go an cancel the sup there. it should be proberly cancelled...

not to mention my sup is then changed to be not active anymore.

Edited by fantasykitten

I agree that it is deceptive, the function on 3DX website to terminate the subscription is irrelevant and thus very misleading. Personally, I wouldn’t say this is done on purpose but through amateur management of this game, there is not much here that would indicate professionalism and responsibility of this game company, from this be careful here with your credit card. Personally, I used a credit card here at first but then I rather changed my business here, with buying a subscription with paysafecard. So to speak, I buy for myself a ''Gift Time Code'' which you can pay with paysafecard. You can buy game time codes here; https://xgoldmine.com/cards.php or check this website: http://3dxchat.com/support/#gametime 

I think the 3dx team would be on very dodgy legal ground if they refused to refund a subscription if it was renewed after it had been cancelled on their members website. 

The situation described above though would explain why my sub was renewed a year ago after I thought I had cancelled it on the website.  I assumed I must have been mistaken in thinking I had cancelled it.  So I have had a year longer on 3dx than I wanted, but obviously it's too late for me to try to claim it back now lol.

So, my sub is definately cancelled on the website.  I guess I should also cancel it with BMT also just so I don't end up with ANOTHER year of unwanted membership, plus that will save having to argue for a refund.

Thanks for the tip off!

To confirm, I am cancelled both on the 3dx website and the BMT website.  For anyone who is confused by which two sites are being discussed here, they are:

3DX members website:  https://3dxchat.com/members/

BMT micro site:  https://customers.bmtmicro.com

In both cases you will need to login in with your usual userid and password.

This why I stopped subscribing and always buy a one-time code. The price is the same, but I never have to worry about unwanted renewals. 

By the way, I have found BMT Micro to be very helpful is straightening out this kind of issue. Yes, it is a shame that the 3DX Devs don't know what they are doing. But fortunately for them, BMT Micro picks up a lot of their slack. 

8 hours ago, Sage Stoner said:

This why I stopped subscribing and always buy a one-time code. The price is the same, but I never have to worry about unwanted renewals. 

By the way, I have found BMT Micro to be very helpful is straightening out this kind of issue. Yes, it is a shame that the 3DX Devs don't know what they are doing. But fortunately for them, BMT Micro picks up a lot of their slack. 

That email from 3DX was sent after BMT Micro had already approved a full refund.