3DXChat Community

USEFUL ADVICES

cavalier

The person who listens to gossip is even worse than the person who tells it, because no harm could be done by gossip if no one listened to it. It has been said that lashon ha-ra (disparaging speech) kills three: the person who speaks it, the person who hears it, and the person about whom it is told. (Talmud Arachin 15b).

Guest Skar

If you really want to post real naked selfie of yourself on a public forum...

Well, you should maybe reconsider your carreer choice, because we do live in a small world.

I would avoid public life or politic... but if you want to be a rock star, I would rather release a sex tape. 

Guest Skar

Just another recommandation too, I would personally start those naked selfies topics in Art & Images rather then Open forum since open forum is really open to everyone even google crawlers and other bot that crawl the web. 

Well, it all depend if you don't mind your pics getting index and cache by google for the years to come.

It really just a tip, I don't know if anyone care, but I do know that not everyone is aware of that. 

A cached page can be available way after you said yourself... oh goodness why did I posted that ? *remove pic* 

Big chance, your picture is still available somewhere.

Anyway, I posted that here, but it just a awareness post really.