3DXChat Community

Strange Glitch

Every now and then when I'm in the World Editor, I'll try to load a file and the WE goes buggy. I can select the file but when I attempt to open it, it won't open and I get stuck in this loop where I can't load the file or return to the editor.When I try, the editor goes back to "Saves" folder but still won't open the file.The solution on my PC is to simply restart the game.However with my laptop that doesn't work.The game loads but I get caught in that loop again.Any ideas on how to fix this would be gratefully appreciated.

3 hours ago, Norfolk N Waye said:

Every now and then when I'm in the World Editor, I'll try to load a file and the WE goes buggy. I can select the file but when I attempt to open it, it won't open and I get stuck in this loop where I can't load the file or return to the editor.When I try, the editor goes back to "Saves" folder but still won't open the file.The solution on my PC is to simply restart the game.However with my laptop that doesn't work.The game loads but I get caught in that loop again.Any ideas on how to fix this would be gratefully appreciated.

I am from time to time having same glitch when I am saving/loading outfit and accidentally click somewhere on the screen switching to the other app. For me it's enough to make game into windowed mode (alt+enter) and after this I can load/save properly. Then making it fullscreen again.