3DXChat Community

overlapping clothes

Lҽʋιɳα

changing clothes often I noticed and an idea came to mind, why not make clothes that overlap? because I see it foolish that if I put on a dress I can't cover my legs with pants. Or simply if I put on the bandeau top you don't see the bra straps. A skirt with trousers underneath. If I have a coat underneath I can not have anything?
Even the same bandanas that totally cover the hair, if I have long hair they should come out.
Another thing, being able to change clothes without leaving the room

This would be a nice thing to have.

I gather the clothes work in layers, so a skirt and trousers would be on the same layer and clash I guess.

Although some of the tops do come down over the top of skirts so maybe not completely out of the question.  If you have them different colours though it has an annoying habit of poking through at times.

Maybe duplicating trousers and shorts to the underwear tab and being able to wear them instead of knickers could work?

It would be a nice way to add some customisation to your look.

And bra straps not showing with wide or shoulder-less tops is one of those silly little things that annoys me no end when I so shouldn't let it.  🙂

Oh and I would much prefer to be able to invite friends into my wardrobe rather than change clothes outside of it, that's just personal preferences though.

The clothes are texture layers. The former Mod got around it by simply shuffling some items into different categories. Making a short skirt into a top for instance so you could wear pants beneath it. 

As for changing clothes in a room. 
Give us the option to save one or two ‘sets’ and give us a button to swap between those sets?

So you could walk around in a clubbing set, with matching underwear. While having a beach wear set saved under another button. 

On 6/19/2020 at 12:28 PM, Derai said:

The clothes are texture layers. The former Mod got around it by simply shuffling some items into different categories. Making a short skirt into a top for instance so you could wear pants beneath it. 

As for changing clothes in a room. 
Give us the option to save one or two ‘sets’ and give us a button to swap between those sets?

So you could walk around in a clubbing set, with matching underwear. While having a beach wear set saved under another button. 

This idea is fantastic, I do have a rp avi which is part of a Tavern staff she is either doing her job as a bar maiden or dancer for the guests switching clothing like this would be a great way doing both without leaving the room to change which resets the local chat each time not knowing what was written in the time I was out of the room 

On 6/19/2020 at 11:33 AM, Lҽʋιɳα said:

changing clothes often I noticed and an idea came to mind, why not make clothes that overlap? because I see it foolish that if I put on a dress I can't cover my legs with pants. Or simply if I put on the bandeau top you don't see the bra straps. A skirt with trousers underneath. If I have a coat underneath I can not have anything?
Even the same bandanas that totally cover the hair, if I have long hair they should come out.
Another thing, being able to change clothes without leaving the room

On 6/19/2020 at 12:18 PM, HazyRays said:

This would be a nice thing to have.

I gather the clothes work in layers, so a skirt and trousers would be on the same layer and clash I guess.

I asked this few years ago but i fear that it's not possible before a total rework of the game.

Actually here's how it work.

1- There is the tatoo layer where tattooes are, they stay no matter what you wear.

2- There is the stockings layer, it stay no matter what you wear.

3- Then comes the panties and bra layer. Bras are "removed" when you wear a top (they are back when you remove the top) and panties are "removed" (when wearing pants or shorts) or partially cut (when wearing a dress/skirt)

4- Then comes the tops and bottoms. Both are removed when you wear a dress.

5- Then comes the dresses. Notice that "some of them" (the christmas ribbon and the harness) are also removing the panties when we wear them. (don't forget to put one back if you change for any other clothes :D)

Edited by Leeloo