3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

Hiyas,

I have recently recreated Lazlo after being deleted. I have added people on my friends list that either disappear the next time I log on or change zones, show as offline when they are not, or only show up as online after they respond to a PM. Also, they have told me that I am still on their friends list even though they are not on mine.

In addition, I have had situations where I log into a public area or a private room, and although I appear fully clothed to myself, I am naked to my friends. Reentering an area or logging off completely is not fixing the issue. Unless you are planning on implementing an "Auto-Nudist" feature, can you fix this as well? :D

Many thanks,

Lazlo

Hi

Sorry if i am repeating someone.

I have this bug when i can literally see inside myself (bodies) when i am turning around the camera.

I am using the game on Macbook with OSX. Surprised that this game is not supported for Macs :(

Thank you. Have a great day ;-)

Hi everyone,

Before the new server patch, I had a very fast and stable connection, I usuallt loaded rooms a lot faster than my friends and was maybe disconnected once in the last 5 month, so the performance was perfect for me.

Since this upgrade, its 5 times longer to load rooms, I am disconnected once per day, if not more, my actions menu (sit, lie, dance..) randomly dissapears depending on my camera angle or if I walk / run , my friend list is bugged also ( yesterday I saw all my friends offline but some of them were online, I was speaking with them)

I don't know if some other player experienced the same issues...

Ally ♡

short before the last update i had problems with looking at profiles in rooms with many ppl. after a while the music also stops for me. only a restart helps for both problems

Hi LindaV

if the music stop try first in Settings to disable the option "Enable Radio"  and after enable it again and the music should work :) The profile loading problem have much ppl at moment but they work on it :)

Regards

Daria

I got alot of bugs and i dont know if anybody reported them or is it just me.....

1. Im not able to view any profile in other words : I click but doesnt show up at all and neither my profile [this happens most of the time and not always]

2. Music keeps stopping although its running for other players like suddenly there is no music and when i ask the players they all confirm that they hear the music.

3. Ultra High resolution is smooth and perfect in the NC, Stripclub, Yacht and Love island but when i switch to any of the rooms or any shared rooms the game starts to lag and i have to set it to LOW.

I got alot of bugs and i dont know if anybody reported them or is it just me.....

1. Im not able to view any profile in other words : I click but doesnt show up at all and neither my profile [this happens most of the time and not always]

2. Music keeps stopping although its running for other players like suddenly there is no music and when i ask the players they all confirm that they hear the music.

3. Ultra High resolution is smooth and perfect in the NC, Stripclub, Yacht and Love island but when i switch to any of the rooms or any shared rooms the game starts to lag and i have to set it to LOW.

Hi JuicyJina 

if the music stop try in Settings to disable the option "Enable Radio"  and after enable it again and the music should work. 

2.The profile loading problem have much ppl at moment but they work on it and try to fix.

3. i think it is cos some rooms have much things in it and if there also much ppl in a room it beginn to lag cos ur PC cant handle it.

Regards 

Daria

I was in a shared room, someone used the hug emote on me which made me stand at an angle (the person was up on a table and I was on the floor) when I clicked to walk some where I walked right through the floor.

post-7337-0-26367800-1439190147_thumb.png

I was in a shared room, someone used the hug emote on me which made me stand at an angle (the person was up on a table and I was on the floor) when I clicked to walk some where I walked right through the floor.

Hi MatthewV

its just a Funny bug where much ppl know it happens if a Girl on a table or so a Men hug, dont need to be fixed its too funny xD if it happen just rejoin and hope u dont get again a hug from a girl on a table :D

Regards 

Daria

You were the victim of the anti-gravity hug..I hand them out like they are free. Well? They are :wub:  most times they are harmless, especially if you are on a table and the hug happy woman is on the floor.

Interestingly enough, I found a bug in the new patch, the one including strap-ons for females.  As it stands the new strap-ons, unlike the old penis; and much like the hair in the game; do not cast shadows.

Not like a super-duper game-breaking holy-hand-grenade situation.  But hey, I can only assume it's not normal.

Ciao,

-L

Hi MatthewV

its just a Funny bug where much ppl know it happens if a Girl on a table or so a Men hug, dont need to be fixed its too funny xD if it happen just rejoin and hope u dont get again a hug from a girl on a table :D

Regards 

Daria

I am fine with the anit-gravity thing, it is kind of funny. The bug was more about being able to bypass clipping and walk right through the floor when this happened.

I am not sure it has been addressed before but I seem to suffer from "Ghost messages", several people told to have messaged me after the the new Server was introduced but I never received anything, or that I appeared online when to my mind, I already logged off.

So a belated sorry on my end for all the unanswered calls :rolleyes: .

I find this bug kind of funny, and wondering if anyone else has been experiencing the same :)

Klaudio seems to be at 2 places at the same time

Lately I have been recieving a lot of random PM's from people saying they can see me at a certain location, while I'm actually somewhere else. Funny thing is they can see my actions, and by that I mean ALL my actions (including sex when I'm in private LOL).

Here's some examples:

1. I was dancing at Night club, and got random PM's that they see me dancing on the water at the Beach.

2. I was AFK, at one of my rooms, and my friends were dancing on the Yacht... they saw me in seated pose out in the middle of the water and wondering what I was doing there.

3. Just yesterday, after inviting a good friend back to my room for some alone time, I soon found out I was not exactly alone. In fact, neither was my friend. Apparently, we were putting on a show for the people who were on the Yacht and they can see everything! LOL... They could also PM us directly...

I find these bugs quite hilarious, especially being at 2 places at the same time, but I think I'll eventually want things to go back to normal hehe. Anyone else having the same experience??

P.S. If you see me doing some random stuff in a random location, please let me know here or in game :) I'd love to see a Screen Shot LOL

I find this bug kind of funny, and wondering if anyone else has been experiencing the same :)

Lately I have been recieving a lot of random PM's from people saying they can see me at a certain location, while I'm actually somewhere else. Funny thing is they can see my actions, and by that I mean ALL my actions (including sex when I'm in private LOL).

Here's some examples:

1. I was dancing at Night club, and got random PM's that they see me dancing on the water at the Beach.

2. I was AFK, at one of my rooms, and my friends were dancing on the Yacht... they saw me in seated pose out in the middle of the water and wondering what I was doing there.

3. Just yesterday, after inviting a good friend back to my room for some alone time, I soon found out I was not exactly alone. In fact, neither was my friend. Apparently, we were putting on a show for the people who were on the Yacht and they can see everything! LOL... They could also PM us directly...

I find these bugs quite hilarious, especially being at 2 places at the same time, but I think I'll eventually want things to go back to normal hehe. Anyone else having the same experience??

P.S. If you see me doing some random stuff in a random location, please let me know here or in game :) I'd love to see a Screen Shot LOL

You mean this :lol::D  MrLilliput :P

There are Lilliputians on the game...

229229Screenshot20.jpg

Here's some examples:

Such an awesome bug! :D

Not happening to me so far!

PS.: If you see my avi doing some random naughty stuff in a random location, that's not me! :huh: