3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

Guest marianaclarke

Losing the view of profiles, clicking on a gift does it as well.
Our Friends List used to be in order why when accepted first to last, now it last to first.  Is it possible to get it in alphabetical order instead?

Animation bug: Newest animation (09.June 2015).

-Tested on MM only, don't know about FM-

If the front person (the one jerking his own dick) moans, the mouth spins full 360°, the skin around the face glitches out and stretches. The more the person moans the bigger the glitch gets.

Don't know much about animation of models but it seems as if the moaning animation doesn't properly reset to normal state (shutting mouth after opening it to moan) and just spins until it reaches the starting point again.

PS: Bug can't be seen with Bob because he is the front guy and can't moan.

Still not fixed...................PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hello people,

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I'm honestly too lazy to go through 16 pages (went through 3 already lol)

I'm having troubles with the room editor. Double clicking doesn't open the delete option.

Thanks for the help

Leo

Are you using a laptop?

I have no problems with my desktop system but, if I use my laptop, double click (and double tap on the pad) doesn't open the delete menu despite the fact that it works fine in all other applications.

LeoLebeau said...

I'll try and deactivate the pad and see what it does. I'll get back to you if this solves the problem.

Does nothing.

I didn't expect it would. It is obviously application specific as the touchpad functions work fine in all other applications. I can't use the slider, either, to zoom when in room.

They must either be inhibiting the touchpad functions or explicitly distinguishing between mouse and touchpad and disregarding the latter's functions.
In which case, you would think (well, I would) that it would be easy for them to figure out where and do something about it. 

I noticed before this latest patch they put in the ability to 'swap roles' and despawn virtual partners via the GUI.

However, since the latest patch I can no longer do this? Clicking the 'x' on virtual partner names does not despawn them at all? And I can't get the swap roles option anymore.

Is anyone else having this issue? I've tried completely uninstalling and re-installing from scratch.

This is still bugged for me. Does anyone else have this issue?

I'm still receiving this bug. Is anyone else having this issue? I've tried to completely uninstall the game and all traces of it. No luck!

In regards to the swap roles, are you just seeing it black? because I get that too, but if you click on it, it will still work.

I don't get anything. Previously I could click on my virtual partner (AI, not player) and click Swap Role. Now I can't do it!

is not fixed by me, Sex Slider still jump back

Hey Girlie, yes, the problem before was in private rooms it happened but now we have found out it's in the public zones and public rooms that it resets whenever someone interacts with a piece of furniture in the zone.

But we are aware of the issue, and will look into fixing it. :)

There is a bug with textures on High and E. High Settings.

On Low and Medium all textures are OK but when you switch to High then textures of clothing gets transparent. 

I only have seen this on fabric clothes on leather clothes this seems to be not a problem. 

post-3115-0-22718300-1437154078_thumb.jpg

I notice few minor in the night club,but you must have seen them already.

A:What is going on with the music? there are times i enter and no music at all.. Then i have to restart or some times by turn on off my radio at home and then turn back.

B:I cant grab a beer from the bar.

C:My head turns and locks someone that might be a mile away sometimes..it looks so funny when you dance.

D:I stuck in the couch and could not move at all ...

E:Some girls are very hard to get them to bed ;)

Thank you for reading it!

Its been mentioned before... Some menus click through. I almost drowned today because, having taken advantage of the new update and undressed in the pool, I closed the clothes menu and it clicked through to Lie 2.

That issue is caused when the old GUI and new GUI overlap eachother. That click through issue will be fixed when the clothes box is upgraded to the new GUI. :) Which will probably be when the character editor GUI is updated. :)

I notice few minor in the night club,but you must have seen them already.A:What is going on with the music? there are times i enter and no music at all.. Then i have to restart or some times by turn on off my radio at home and then turn back.B:I cant grab a beer from the bar.C:My head turns and locks someone that might be a mile away sometimes..it looks so funny when you dance.D:I stuck in the couch and could not move at all ...E:Some girls are very hard to get them to bed ;) Thank you for reading it!

A. The music bug is due to the dll file used to connect to the radio. 3DXChat uses a dll file known as Bass.dll which is what is used to connect with the radio. Sometimes it bugs out but it is the file rather than the game, you can update the file to a new version or an older version by searching it up on the net "Bass Audio". :)

B. Yeah this is a known bug, the only way to get a beer from the bar is if you have actually stood on the bar itself first before picking it up. It's probably due to the update when it became possible to stand on the bar. Probably a small invisible wall that is causing your character to not pick it up despite it being clickable.

C. Yeah, I think that's just the auto look feature on characters and as the Night Club is one of the highest populated places in the game, it probably causes your head to move crazily all over as there's so much going on hehe.

D. This is a most odd bug, but I am sure it is something to do with the couch object barrier. :)

E. My advice... Don't let dreams, be dreams. Yesterday, you said tomorrow... Just DO IT, YES YOU CAN. (Hehe try talking to them first, get to know them a bit, then go from there hehe.)