3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

Naked people is not a bug but a feature :)
If your character is badly loaded to the game, you'll be naked. You will see that you are dressed, but others will see you naked.
Or someone will be naked in your computer.
Bad internet, bad connection to the server.
Solution: go again to the location.

Not sure ,..but when i enter a room..it needs extremly long to show people. also the game freezes ...means all are dancing n stuff but no movement, no chat over minutes ..and then all messages come all at once also people port around in room fast ..then it runs normal until next freeze.

i uninstalled and installed again..still havin this trouble.

I have encountered a bug with the latest patch where people disappear from my friends list without my doing. Since its impossible to take a screenshot of it sadly you only have my word *grins* Hope that is enough.

hahahaha... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

for the lease you can connect... :)

My game cannot even "update"... it only shows this window after the 4%:...

IGTUIqv.png

Don't try to blame my Antivirus or firewall cuz it wont gave me troubles ever...(and i got it off also)

Also i tried to uninstall and reinstall again the game and nothing.. something weird is happening...

GUYS PLEASE FIX THIS!!! ^_^...

(or for the lease tell me what to do.. :P)

It has been happening to me too mostly with alt-tab from the game. Solution is in the right corner you have button for the chat. If you click it to close and open the chat it should eliminate the problem. At least it works for me everytime.

Okay, that works, but it bothers me that the bug happens in the first place. I like to take screenshots, and this bug affects me every time. :P

Good day!
I was in the game every day, but I never came out of it the last two days. Just shut the lid of my laptop. Then there was the inscription "connection lost". I went again to the location. And continued the game.

I hope that can be found another way of determining the presence of a player in the game every day than just a mandatory entry and exit from the game.

Don't try to blame my Antivirus or firewall cuz it wont gave me troubles ever...(and i got it off also)

Also i tried to uninstall and reinstall again the game and nothing.. something weird is happening...

GUYS PLEASE FIX THIS!!!  ^_^...

(or for the lease tell me what to do..  :P)

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1081-bug-reports/?p=58313

After uninstall you need DELETE game folder (3dxchat... ) to Program Files

C:\Program Files (x86)\3DXChat\

/

After that (Uninstall the game), it is also possible to try to make this procedure

Go to Regedit (Run ,,, enter regedit ,,, Enter)

Locate HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SexGameDevil

Right click the folder 3DXChat

choose Delete

/

And install game again

HI! 

i can't join a "shared user apartment" and i can't select my character to click on play button, i must click customize button. Yesterday everythings works fine ...

Samething here and for some other frenchies atm (Orange, free). Was ok fort me this morning IG, but dc and now unable to load my character.

My room is all white which is cool but the furniture is gone and I will have to redecorate..I tried sharing my room and get stuck on loading. Also, the naked people is not a connection issue with the internet. I rezone and rezone, log in and back out, same issue. I see guys in underwear with their cocks sticking out or in pants with their cocks sticking out. This naked bug has been going on a while, will there be any fix? Also loading people takes a while.

My room is all white which is cool but the furniture is gone and I will have to redecorate..I tried sharing my room and get stuck on loading. Also, the naked people is not a connection issue with the internet. I rezone and rezone, log in and back out, same issue. I see guys in underwear with their cocks sticking out or in pants with their cocks sticking out. This naked bug has been going on a while, will there be any fix? Also loading people takes a while.

I have the same problem, but only when I try to use my main Alt, when I create a new Alt, I can enter in my room and I have no problem with visiting other people's rooms

I have the same problem, but only when I try to use my main Alt, when I create a new Alt, I can enter in my room and I have no problem with visiting other people's rooms

The same, with a new character, no problems...

Spent over an hour trying to get on game, could get to my avi but would not go past there. Finally got on then went to go to my apartment and had the same issues again. Logged off game and again had same issues as before. Never experienced this before and have altered nothing on my laptop.