3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

i moved my chat box to top right corner how i usually do but now i can't move or change chat chat boxes to local/world or roleplay because i cant see or click on the chat move point on the chat box. fix this problem asap please. it doesn't reset either when i closed and re-entered 3dx. this is so annoying

I would like to add that, for some reason, I have not been able to hear music for some months now. I can hear all other sounds within the game, just not music. This makes for some very boring encounters with others. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you.

I'm having a problem with the chat window. When I press ENTER to activate the text-entry input box, I see the blinking text cursor, but as I start typing, no text appears. I find I have to hit ENTER two more times (cursor disappears, then returns), before the input box will actually work. And once I've typed my message and pressed ENTER to send it, I have to start this rigamarole all over... need to press ENTER three times before I can type my next message.

This started happening after one of the recent patches, I'm not sure which, but it definitely wasn't present when I first installed the game.

Also, it may be tied to the "hide GUI" function (Shift-Z)... I don't believe the problem appears unless I happen to use Shift-Z in a session in order to take screenshots.

In any event, once the input problem starts happening, it stays like that for the rest of the current session, until I quit out of the game and re-start it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm having a problem with the chat window. When I press ENTER to activate the text-entry input box, I see the blinking text cursor, but as I start typing, no text appears. I find I have to hit ENTER two more times (cursor disappears, then returns), before the input box will actually work. And once I've typed my message and pressed ENTER to send it, I have to start this rigamarole all over... need to press ENTER three times before I can type my next message.

This started happening after one of the recent patches, I'm not sure which, but it definitely wasn't present when I first installed the game.

Also, it may be tied to the "hide GUI" function (Shift-Z)... I don't believe the problem appears unless I happen to use Shift-Z in a session in order to take screenshots.

In any event, once the input problem starts happening, it stays like that for the rest of the current session, until I quit out of the game and re-start it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

It has been happening to me too mostly with alt-tab from the game. Solution is in the right corner you have button for the chat. If you click it to close and open the chat it should eliminate the problem. At least it works for me everytime.

I noticed before this latest patch they put in the ability to 'swap roles' and despawn virtual partners via the GUI.

However, since the latest patch I can no longer do this? Clicking the 'x' on virtual partner names does not despawn them at all? And I can't get the swap roles option anymore.

Is anyone else having this issue? I've tried completely uninstalling and re-installing from scratch.

post-1879-0-81442600-1428840912_thumb.png

I am having an issue with being unable to type in a private chat window after myself and chat parnter have had opened for a while. The other person is able to continue but I cannot reply.

Anyone run into this?

Thank you in advance for any help