3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

Chatbox got messed.

There's 1 mm gap between chatbox and typebox and 1 mm gap at the top of channel names like world and local. Please fix.

Small but OCD triggering bug.

It can be fixed by size changing chat and dragging it bigger or smaller but still annoying :P

I have some issues about sending fancy HTML text with gift message box.

It don't work with Thai and Russian. The rest of them did.

Like Simplified Chinese, Spanish and etc.

PS. A gift costs 300 gold each and I don't want to be a clown.

I rechecked entire code before I sent all the time.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Please sort out.

Regards.

Not exactly sure if this is a bug or intend but I thought I'd report it anyway it seems that if you ignore somebody the person that you ignored can still see your chat and your avatar so as far as they know you're just plane out ignoring them not using the ignore system which they can always turn around and ignore the other person that is ignoring them but what is the point of people keeping it that way all it will cause is getting aggravated because somebody ignored them and then decided to trash talk to them so they could still see it but as I said this may just possibly be a bug that needs to be fixed.

I've also noticed I ignore someone and I still see them talking, room open and see their profile. That was with complete ignore. So I believe its a bug in the system bc it doesn't happen all the time...sometimes it works like it should and then sometimes doesn't.

Probably not a 3dxchat issue(or maybe it is?) but the new AMD Crimson Drivers just make the UI really dark, like you can barely see profiles. Maybe you're already working on it! Temporarily fixed it by rolling back driver, but seems to just be affecting this and nothing else(so far)

PS Liking the Apocalyptica vid above!

Probably not a 3dxchat issue(or maybe it is?) but the new AMD Crimson Drivers just make the UI really dark, like you can barely see profiles. Maybe you're already working on it! Temporarily fixed it by rolling back driver, but seems to just be affecting this and nothing else(so far)

PS Liking the Apocalyptica vid above!

Yep I had the same issue, I think it's an issue with AMD, I'm waiting until they bring out their next major Crimson update and test it out then see if it's fixed.

I think the old system (DB) " ignore list " is always online .

Because, I have add my best friend in my "Ignore List" on older versions .

And now my best friend. She is unlocked and in my friendlist .

But I can not send a gift for that person.

" Mutual Ignore List " message.

DB* Database

Is this going to get fixed soon :D please. 

Not what I wanted to say.

I can see them if they are around me (in the same room) but can't ignore them if they aren't in the same room..

I can't ignore people that I don't see o/

If I try they go in my ignore list but each me time I tried to complete ignore them, another one of them poped in my ignore list.

Let's say :

MrAnnoying talk in the world chat.

I ignore MrAnnoying and put him in complete ignore

MrAnnoying pop in my ignore list but not on complete ignore.

I try to put him on MrAnnoying on complete ignore again (from the same page)

Another MrAnnoying pop just underneath.. and repeat

Oh and the result is that MrAnnoying is still not ignored.

Not what I wanted to say.

I can see them if they are around me (in the same room) but can't ignore them if they aren't in the same room..

I can't ignore people that I don't see o/

If I try they go in my ignore list but each me time I tried to complete ignore them, another one of them poped in my ignore list.

Let's say :

MrAnnoying talk in the world chat.

I ignore MrAnnoying and put him in complete ignore

MrAnnoying pop in my ignore list but not on complete ignore.

I try to put him on MrAnnoying on complete ignore again (from the same page)

Another MrAnnoying pop just underneath.. and repeat

Oh and the result is that MrAnnoying is still not ignored.

Hmm I see, I think the ignore system is broken still. Well I am sure the devs will read your post here and hopefully it will get fixed as it seems many are having ignore system issues.

Having issues with adding lights to my room. It will allow me to add anything BUT lights. Not sure why, just wanted to report it! Thank you :))))))

You have probably reached the light sources limit, which is 7.

You can get more details on this topic :

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2303-light-sources-limit-in-home-editor/?hl=%2Blight+%2Bsources

Well, I saw someone else mention this earlier and wanted to confirm their report but now I can't find their post. So I'll just make a new one here.

The Issue: There's random unnamed, unclickable, naked people spawning throughout the world it seems. In my screenshot, the person displayed has a boner sticking out of underwear, so definitely bugged xD

post-4578-0-22525500-1451652717_thumb.png