3DXChat Community

SEVENTEEN Suggestions (for AFTER the server is fixed)

pretty

5 minutes ago, Derai said:

Hah. She ran and hid from you too?

She’s so bad at discussing things that she’s ignoring half the forum now. 

She actually reminds me Talon. I mean Talon is acting in WC mostly, not on forum. And Pretty is just emotionally unstable and has a huge ego, but not straight up insane like Talon. 

But they have one thing in common. I am not that often check WC, but whenever I see Talon there, she is bragging about ignoring someone or about how much people she ignored. Like you know... Like it's some kind of punishment? Like someone would really miss talking with her. 

Same with Pretty and that *ignores you* of hers. I mean... is it suppose to hurt me or other people she ignores? She is clearly not anyone who has any value for most people here. If my friend would ignore me – I would be sad about it, but why would I care about Talon or Pretty or another random unstable emotional mess igging me?

17 minutes ago, PluushPuussy said:

Three kiddos would toughen her up. She can borrow my preteens for a while!

For me it’s fun to point out her petty cowardice. 
Because its a shame really. She actually has good points in some threads. 
She just invalidates her whole arguments with the petty barbs and her way of hiding away from anyone that dares challenge her worldview. 

edit: I can be petty too btw. Ever noticed how her forum picture looks cross eyed?

Edited by Derai

3 minutes ago, Derai said:

For me it’s fun to point out her petty cowardice. 
Because its a shame really. She actually has good points in some threads. 
She just invalidates her whole arguments with the petty barbs and her way of hiding away from anyone that dares challenge her worldview. 

edit: I can be petty too btw. Ever noticed how her forum picture looks cross eyed?

They're usually someone else's points, from another argument-- after she ignored them.

I haven't looked at her AV any more than to feel 'eih' when I see it.

Edited by PluushPuussy

11 hours ago, pretty said:

LOL.  I must have hit you right on the mark to get you so riled up.  Your childishness is showing.

AND, by the way, I did stand on a street corner, for about 3 years in real life.  I had no choice being a foreigner in the USA with no place to live and not speaking any English.  Life can be shit sometimes, but I survived and I am perfectly well and healthy despite it.  The circumstances were shit back then.  I enjoyed being a hooker tho.  However, prostitution is illegal and I quit it in real life as soon as I had another (legal) means to provide myself with the necessities.  Surely, you now feel the overwhelming need to rush off to church and beg God to forgive you for having defiled yourself by speaking to a real hooker.  Be sure to tell the priest I said, "Satan is my Sugar Daddy", okay?

*ignores you*

You are the only one being childish here, attacking people randomly and for no reason just because they offer ideas you don't agree with. Sorry to hear you don't like to play games in your life, but others do like it and would love to be able to do it in game with their friends, not everyone is there just to have sex and then log off again afterwards. Who are you to say they're stupid and childish because of that, like what the fuck is even wrong with you. Playing board games with friends is childish? Pool too? Dart? Get your head out of your ass maybe, their ideas are just as valid as your own. Even more so in my opinion as minigames like that would actually add real value to the game unlike yours.

3 minutes ago, JustJessie said:

You are the only one being childish here, attacking people randomly and for no reason just because they offer ideas you don't agree with. Sorry to hear you don't like to play games in your life, but others do like it and would love to be able to do it in game with their friends, not everyone is there just to have sex and then log off again afterwards. Who are you to say they're stupid and childish because of that, like what the fuck is even wrong with you. Playing board games with friends is childish? Pool too? Dart? Get your head out of your ass maybe, their ideas are just as valid as your own. Even more so in my opinion as minigames like that would actually add real value to the game unlike yours.

Let me welcome you to the ‘ignored by petty’ club. ^^
If you ain’t on her list yet, that post will do it for sure. 

I wonder if she really thinks through al her suggestions and what reactions she gets and how many alts would be produced as just one reaction of many. Some are good but others i just think need severe thought before implementing. 

1 minute ago, Rondon said:

Y'all aware that fembois...sissies and futas are NOT transgenders right?

Yes. 

But if devs will try to include all self-identities in "Interested in" section, selection would be something like this:

Men

Women

MtF trans

FtM trans

Non binary

Femboi

Crossdresser

Sissy

Futanari

And there probably still will be some people for who it will not be enough. 

I don't mind a huge list to choose from, actually. Why not. Though for some players it might be too complicated. I mean here tons of people who don't even see any difference between futa and transgenders. 

2 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Yes. 

But if devs will try to include all self-identities in "Interested in" section, selection would be something like this:

Men

Women

MtF trans

FtM trans

Non binary

Femboi

Crossdresser

Sissy

Futanari

And there probably still will be some people for who it will not be enough. 

I don't mind a huge list to choose from, actually. Why not. Though for some players it might be too complicated. I mean here tons of people who don't even see any difference between futa and transgenders. 

If you select none you get a "?" showing in your interest, I assumed that was the option for any other type of interest that is not male and female.

1 minute ago, Rondon said:

If you select none you get a "?" showing in your interest, I assumed that was the option for any other type of interest that is not male and female.

I believe that "?" is not self-obvious. 

If it would be – people would often use it. But in reality very few peeps here using it. Most people who are into tgirls or feminine males either put it in their profile or just simply check "Women". Adding "transgender" of course not a perfect solution, but an easy and useful one. 

But maybe a bigger list actually would be nice too. Maybe people would actually google about stuff and educate themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

I wish they had a TG option when selecting sex on character creation and penis size option because I know some of my sissy friends would love this.  They hate the giant cock

Problem with penis size option is sex poses. Too little one – and it will not be enough for penetration. Too big one – and it will go through the model. We already have this problem with breasts resulting in having almost no breastplay poses.

But TG avis would be great, mhm! Or if not TG avis – then at least option to choose a cock in a character editor. So the ones who want to have the cock – will have it always, like a part of their body, not some toy. And the ones who don't want a cock will not be unpleasantly surprised when some pose forcing them to have one.  

And I hope devs will add arousal slider or at least tumbler, not only for male avis but for girl/TG avis as well. And maybe, even if hard cock will be same for everyone because of sex poses, let us customize the size of limp cock. So some bottom-only sissy could make herself a cute little cock, while some dominant guy or futa could make themselves hung even when limp. 

2 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

I agree totally and I think this would be a huge delight for a lot of sissies

Yes. And not only for sissies. Many transgenders and femboys don't like having permanently hard and huge cock as well.

Actually even a lot of regular men don't like having it always hard, because it looks ridiculous.  

3 minutes ago, Xizl said:

But TG avis would be great, mhm! Or if not TG avis – then at least option to choose a cock in a character editor. So the ones who want to have the cock – will have it always, like a part of their body, not some toy. And the ones who don't want a cock will not be unpleasantly surprised when some pose forcing them to have one. 

I've said for awile (in game) there needs to be a TG Avi option both ways... with the ones with a cock having the male pose lists and the ones with a pussy having the female pose list.

That and there should be a option to be limp when not actively having sex, rockin it out all the time stiff as stone is a bit much.

Penis size slider..... oh god.... i used to think that was a good idea, but as someone recently pointed out to me, most of the guys/Futa's will be rocking the max lengh and depending on size that could hit some silly territory 😂