3DXChat Community

SEVENTEEN Suggestions (for AFTER the server is fixed)

pretty

On 6/18/2020 at 9:41 PM, pretty said:

FOURTEEN suggestions (for AFTER the server is fixed)…

1)  An option to allow people to click our avatars and have full control of us for sex, so we do not have to accept pose invites.  For example, a woman turns on the option to "Allow Free Use".  A man clicks on her avatar to get the menu and sees the option "Use Me Freely".  He clicks that option and he has full control to remove her clothing, put her in sex poses, etc.  She should still be able to "Quit Sex" if need be.  This could also be done as "Allow Friends Free Use" and only people on our Friend List can use us freely.  And why do we not already have the ability for husbands and wives to freely use their spouses?

2)  An option to have the additional choice of "Transgender" where it says "Interested in" on our profiles, for those interested in futas, sissies, femboys, etc.  Why are "Women" and "Men" the only options?

3)  An option to set sex poses individually to "Not Interested", so a partner cannot invite those poses which you have no interest in.  For example, I am NOT interested in doing any Bisexual poses, and some other poses, with men.  So I'd like to be able to set all poses I will not do to "Not Interested" so men cannot invite me to do those poses.  When they bring up a sex pose menu, poses I have set to "Not Interested" could have a red "X" over them and they cannot invite those poses.  If I bring up a sex menu I would see a red "X" over poses he is not interested in and cannot invite those poses.

4)  The ability to remove rooms from the Shared User Worlds list which we do not have an interest in (without having to enter, find the owner, and ignore the owner).  For example, I am a straight woman so there's no reason I need to see rooms for gay men or lesbian women since I will never have a reason to be in those rooms.  Another example,  I only speak English, so there's no reason I need to see rooms in which English is not spoken.  By removing rooms we're not interested in, it would be quicker to find rooms we are interested in.  There should also be a way to add a room back, in case you accidently remove one or change your mind later.

5)  We also want out skirts and panties to NOT come off automatically when all we're doing is kneeling to suck a cuck or lick a pussy.  Let us remove our own skirt and panties in such cases, IF we choose to do so.  And a man's pants and underwear should stay on/up, but opened in front with just his cock out, when all he is doing is getting his cock sucked.  Let him decide to remove his pants and underwear, IF he wants to.

6)  Nail polish on our toes to show thru all nylon hosiery (stockings, pantyhose, etc) since nylon hosiery is sheer, not opaque.

7) Male and futa avatars get erect cocks, so we females should get wet and ready pussies.

😎 Anklets for women.

9)  When a room owner leaves his/her room, for whatever reason, the room should auto-close after 5 minutes.  Two reasons for this... 1) No sense in having an empty room in the list... 2) If your room is sooo bad that you, yourself, do not want to be in it, then it needs to be closed.  Now, some would say "What if they go to someone's apartment for sex?".  Well, that is not the case.  I have studied this for many months and have found the room owners who open their rooms then leave, are going to other rooms to hang out and dance for hours.   =====>>>  According to Lisa, with the first release of the new server solution... "The rooms stay open even if the owner has left the game. Will stay open until the last visitor leaves."

10)  A larger profile window, and more space in the "About Me" section to type more without having to type in tiny font sizes.  This way we can tell more about ourselves, and read more without having to scroll.

11) The ability to kick players from our rooms when necessary.

12) The top half of the iris of our eyes to be the same shade as bottom half. My eyes are light grey, so I colored them light grey, but the top half is dark grey.  In other words, the entire iris of our eyes needs to be the color and shade we set them to be.

13)  Ability to search for players by username.

14)  All names on our Friend List and Ignore List in alphabetical order.

1) In other games I have played, once you accept a partner request, one is able to switch between poses without permission and yes, there is always an option to end sex for either partner.

2) Yes. There should be more options other than men and women. Keep it simple by adding transgender. I've read the other replies about non binary and or non gender conformity but I feel things would get out of hand i.e. the list would get rather long if we included all of the genders

3) An option for this would come in hand if the "no pose without permission" thing was added

4) Makes no difference to me

5) I agree. Men/women/tg/any other gender you decide to play as, do not need to get naked to perform oral on their partner. As far as pants staying up and on, or even skirts/dresses still staying on, while oral is being performed on you would be nice, I don't see it being feasible

6 & 8 ) yes to both

7) Aren't they always wet and ready though? hehehe

9) Like with the first suggestion, in other games I've played when a room owner leaves the room or even leaves the game, the room still stays open. Doesn't matter if there are people in it or not, the room would still stay open to the public even after everyone has left. Something to add to this suggestion would be to have a way of marking rooms as favorites. This way, if you're online and you'd like to revisit the room, you can easily go to a list and find the one you're looking for. I'm sure by allowing rooms to stay open even after the owner leaves, the list would get pretty long so having the favorite room option would be handy

10) Yes to a larger profile window and more characters. Also, the special coding that we can use like <color="#000000"> for example should not count against character limit

11) Yes and also to be able to set a time limit maybe? Let's say it's just something small, maybe a 5 minute period in which they can not reenter the room? Sure you could ignore the person that you kick from room but that makes it to where they can never come back. Some offenses aren't as harsh as others, in my opinion that is. Also to add to this: being able to give trusted friends moderator roles so they too can kick people from the room should the room owner be busy or afk

12) I haven't really paid attention to this in order for to comment on

13) This could be a good and/or bad thing

14) Yes

One suggestion I'd like to add to this is being able to hide. There are times when I'm online and I'm with someone and do not wish to be bothered. My friends see me online and pm me while I'm with someone and it gets annoying. Being able to go on hide mode and keep me from showing online to my friends would be great

Edited by danididit

4 hours ago, JuicyJina said:

I think the "interested in" should be opened like location, let the people use thier imagination cuz quite frankly im interested in 👾 aliens 😂 or i may type in my sex preferences in the interested section, its better to leave it open

This would only lead to lots of players typing in any nonsense they can imagine.  It is not a good idea.

Some people simply make up nonsense about themselves, such as "I'm a non-comforming, yet partially conforming, binary, trans-cross-dressing, woman-man, in an alien-demon-lizard body, with 5 penises (only half of them gay) and 2 pussies (one is hetero-lesbian)".

This same sort of retarded nonsensical "create an imaginary gender because I want to be different" crap goes on in real life also.  It's nothing but desperate attention seeking.

Male, female, and transgender are all that is needed, and all that should be choices on profiles for the "Interested in" part.

Edited by pretty

I propose for submissive women ... a special pose on a special device .... example a woman tied by the handles on a table legs apart ... she makes the pose ... the man could use it with some pose without her moving ... example he will have the choice on this pose vaginal anal penetration or ejaculation on her ... for that she must have an option to accept the poses and the partners automatically

Advanced customization with the bodies and mini games will revive the game and maybe even boost the playerbase. I know I asked about the pose editor in a stupid post but that can wait if more sliders and mini games are added. People are sick of looking like everyone else and fucking dolls.

Edit: About the pose editor, we don't even need a pose editor that soon, adding improvements to the ones we already have will help a lot for the next 1,5-2 years along with the customization/minigames.

Edited by Michelangelo8888

These propositions are / should be implemented because they all make sense and the first three are worth gold.

This is the main reason why I play this game: THE SEX manipulated / played as I wish, sitting behind my keyboard and my mouse. The virtual has to go that far. The encoding is only a matter of time, the possibilities are only limited by the human imagination.

pretty has suggested some great things about the gameplay here.

For my part I have some ideas in relation to the list of friends.

- A 'pop' sound when a friend connects.

- The possibility to be hiden
- Be able to sort the list in four ways. Sort by alpha order. Sort by most recently online until longest offline. Sort by most recently spoken. Sort by the most messages exchanged in terms of number of characters.
- The possibility of putting favorites in a separate list by adding one more tab next to [Ignore]
- The possibility of putting "hidden" friends without ignoring them
- Finally the possibility of having a notepad for the friends you want. A page containing the same number of spaces that we have for our description in our profile would be sufficient.

Edited by Animan

I think most of these proposals would be cool options, but the most important option is missing:

*** the possibility to show offline while playing, so you can build, try out things in the editor, or just play by yourself without being bothered by all people on your friends list ***

Concerning your list of 14:

1) yes, it could be optional at the first invitation for sex (yes with consent/yes without consent)
2) yes ofc
3) no, takes away the surprise and fun factor
4) no, better have a filtering system that allows you to chose from
5) yes, but why not combine this with your first remark... let your partner decide if he/she wants to undress you
6) yes, totally
7) yes, totally although it's a bit ridiculous now that men always walk around with erect cocks, there should be another state too and erection should be an option when there is arrousel
8) yes, totally... and so much more... rings, earrings, piercings, small but nice tattoos instead of those full body paintings...
9) no, I don't agree... some rooms are better than the pre-built ones, but you can't expect the owner to be there 24/7 to keep them open
10) why not ?
11) yes, totally
12) yes indeed
13) yes for those not in your friends list
14) yes, totally

6 hours ago, Carmenita said:

They should add advanced face editor.. Right now we all look like 24 tops.. Bimbofied melonized fake tits 24 for the majority of the community x)

Here I found some other things that can make the avatars looking some better I hope,

It would be nice if we could change, eye opening-size and spacing, (the eyes could be some more shiny , glassy, glossy)  neck thickness-length, nose, mouth, chin, jaw shape and angle,cheeks upper and lower.

There are no earrings,anklets, rings, waist chain, and too less nice looking jewelry, the shape of handnails is not changeable.

There should be an option to change the length of the upperbody compared to the lowerbody, I have as rl woman a shorter upperbody and taller lowerbody (legs) I am far from perfect but it would be nice if the proportions were resizeable, same for the breast cleavage more separate or more joined, I know this cant be done right away , at first we need all up and running again ! maybe some later this year ? 

This are only suggestions !  

9 hours ago, Iness said:

I think most of these proposals would be cool options, but the most important option is missing:

*** the possibility to show offline while playing, so you can build, try out things in the editor, or just play by yourself without being bothered by all people on your friends list ***

Concerning your list of 14:

1) yes, it could be optional at the first invitation for sex (yes with consent/yes without consent)
2) yes ofc
3) no, takes away the surprise and fun factor
4) no, better have a filtering system that allows you to chose from
5) yes, but why not combine this with your first remark... let your partner decide if he/she wants to undress you
6) yes, totally
7) yes, totally although it's a bit ridiculous now that men always walk around with erect cocks, there should be another state too and erection should be an option when there is arrousel
8) yes, totally... and so much more... rings, earrings, piercings, small but nice tattoos instead of those full body paintings...
9) no, I don't agree... some rooms are better than the pre-built ones, but you can't expect the owner to be there 24/7 to keep them open
10) why not ?
11) yes, totally
12) yes indeed
13) yes for those not in your friends list
14) yes, totally

The ability to hide from friends?  LOL.  Only those who want to sneak around behind people's backs think that is an important feature to have.  Just switch to one of your alts.  Surely you have alts which you have not told your "friends" about.

As to your opinion on number 3... Not all of us will do ANYTHING the other person wants, and many of us are turned off by some things the other person may want (and often spams invites for).

Edited by pretty

Just now, Blythe said:

On "Minigames":  I would love to be able to drive vehicles, etc.  But don't know if there is a practical way to implement that.

We should be able to play minigames like Blackjack, Connect 4, tic tac toe or something silly like that. xD

I would say the option to make every clothing item, poses and such payable permanent items would be really nice. Im not interested in paying monthly fees for something that constantly doesnt work for whatever reason i really dont care but its constant issues, its been going on since i joined and my impression of the stability is very low, it wont keep me playin if they dont announce big changes..
(No im not angry, im just not satisfied enough to spend any more money on it)

Clothing? Theres almost no clothes, accessories, jewelry, i could go on and on, but i wont.. Just add it?

Also, having more than one avatar should not be possible, and if so they should all be visibly linked to your main account..
On a sidenote; The community is sketchy at best, too many fake bimbos begging the black massa race for fake bbc's, is it not laughable and pathetic when trailertrash be having "next to every bbc" as location? :D #BlackLivesMatter

21 minutes ago, Blythe said:

On "Minigames":  I would love to be able to drive vehicles, etc.  But don't know if there is a practical way to implement that.

If people want to play minigames, there are lots of mini game websites on the internet and on your cell phones (if any of you kids have cell phones yet).

Number one is great one thing is it would add a sense of excitement not knowing when someone would "take" you.

I do suggest if they did that only the preference you have can use you. Like the man and woman check boxes preferences.

I also like the TG preference suggestion too!

❤️

22 minutes ago, pretty said:

If people want to play minigames, there are lots of mini game websites on the internet and on your cell phones (if any of you kids have cell phones yet).

20 minutes ago, pretty said:

3DXChat is an adults only sex venue.  If any of you kids (who should NOT be in 3DXChat) want minigames, here you go... https://www.minigames.com/tags/baby

Are you alright? 

What makes you think that only kids like minigames? 

And btw, if you want to whore yourself you always can go on a street corner, why would you need a 3dxchat for this? 

Look, I can be offensive and insulting out of the blue as well, it's not that hard. Everyone can. Much harder to be respectful to other's position. 

52 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

Number one is great one thing is it would add a sense of excitement not knowing when someone would "take" you.

I do suggest if they did that only the preference you have can use you. Like the man and woman check boxes preferences.

I also like the TG preference suggestion too!

❤️

I agree... only the gender(s) you are into should be able to "take" you.  I will add it to that suggestion.  Thank you.  =)

Edited by pretty

20 hours ago, Xizl said:

Are you alright? 

What makes you think that only kids like minigames? 

And btw, if you want to whore yourself you always can go on a street corner, why would you need a 3dxchat for this? 

Look, I can be offensive and insulting out of the blue as well, it's not that hard. Everyone can. Much harder to be respectful to other's position. 

LOL.  I must have hit you right on the mark to get you so riled up.  Your childishness is showing.

AND, by the way, I did stand on a street corner, for about 3 years in real life.  I had no choice being a foreigner in the USA with no place to live and not speaking any English.  Life can be shit sometimes, but I survived and I am perfectly well and healthy despite it.  The circumstances were shit back then.  I enjoyed being a hooker tho, because I love sex and I was making money.  However, prostitution is illegal and I quit it in real life as soon as I had another (legal) means to provide myself with the necessities.  Surely, you now feel the overwhelming need to rush off to church and beg God to forgive you for having defiled yourself by speaking to a real hooker.  Be sure to tell the priest I said, "Satan is my Sugar Daddy", okay?

*ignores you*

Edited by pretty

2 hours ago, pretty said:

The ability to hide from friends?  LOL.  Only those who want to sneak around behind people's backs think that is an important feature to have.  Just switch to one of your alts.  Surely you have alts which you have not told your "friends" about.

As to your opinion on number 3... Not all of us will do ANYTHING the other person wants, and many of us are turned off by some things the other person may want (and often spams invites for).

No I don't need alts, I'm pretty happy with just one avatar, thank you. But there are times I just want to try out some clothing combinations or make-up stuff without being disturbed by friends.

Having an option to accept or not would satify both of us, no ? So why would you be against it ?