3DXChat Community

SEVENTEEN Suggestions (for AFTER the server is fixed)

pretty

8 hours ago, JustJessie said:

You are the only one being childish here, attacking people randomly and for no reason just because they offer ideas you don't agree with. Sorry to hear you don't like to play games in your life, but others do like it and would love to be able to do it in game with their friends, not everyone is there just to have sex and then log off again afterwards. Who are you to say they're stupid and childish because of that, like what the fuck is even wrong with you. Playing board games with friends is childish? Pool too? Dart? Get your head out of your ass maybe, their ideas are just as valid as your own. Even more so in my opinion as minigames like that would actually add real value to the game unlike yours.

Like supports like.

And which of you gave him/her any crap about telling me to go stand on a street corner?  None of you.  So shut your mouth.

*ignores you*

Edited by pretty

1 hour ago, pretty said:

Like supports like.

And which of you gave him/her any crap about telling me to go stand on a street corner?  None of you.  So shut your mouth.

*ignores you*

9 hours ago, Derai said:

Let me welcome you to the ‘ignored by petty’ club. ^^
If you ain’t on her list yet, that post will do it for sure. 

tenor.gif?itemid=13153687

It is sad how many people gang up on the innocent one, because they're too stupid to notice the veiled trolling of the troll who started it all, and then they openly join in on trolling the innocent person's thread.  Pat yourselves on the back, morons.  The real troll here has manipulated you into doing his work for him.  You got yourselves ignored because you deserved to be ignored.  Go play "troll gang on the innocent" somewhere else.

Edited by pretty

I'm not going to call you a troll...

But your immediate attack responses to everything... including people just suggesting things like mini games or accusing people of using the ability to hide as meaning their automatically trying to run around doing shady stuff, doesn't exactly paint you in a flattering picture, combined with the 'who is me, i'm the victim here' response and your 'you are now ignored' rather then talking to someone kinda gives off that feeling.

Also, did you know your Avi image kinda looks crosseyed?

In response to the Trans option when choosing an avatar, you would still need to have a body with general sex organs. Gender =/= sex so the question of how you would present is still there. Trans-female, trans-male or gender nonconforming/NB all still have sex organs regardless of how they present/feel.
What would you suggest the sex of the "Trans" option be?  
Because just making the Trans option a futa woman isn't an example of trans representation. But making the third option "Futa" would be something that many would like. 

I am in support of a gender neutral/gender nonconforming option, I just think it needs more respect and thought than what I have seen suggested here. 

25 minutes ago, Snick said:

I'm not going to call you a troll...

But your immediate attack responses to everything... including people just suggesting things like mini games or accusing people of using the ability to hide as meaning their automatically trying to run around doing shady stuff, doesn't exactly paint you in a flattering picture, combined with the 'who is me, i'm the victim here' response and your 'you are now ignored' rather then talking to someone kinda gives off that feeling.

Also, did you know your Avi image kinda looks crosseyed?

Thank you!
I was thinking I was the only one seeing that.
It was bugging me from the start.

11 minutes ago, Ghost Girl said:

In response to the Trans option when choosing an avatar, you would still need to have a body with general sex organs. Gender =/= sex so the question of how you would present is still there. Trans-female, trans-male or gender nonconforming/NB all still have sex organs regardless of how they present/feel.
What would you suggest the sex of the "Trans" option be?  
Because just making the Trans option a futa woman isn't an example of trans representation. But making the third option "Futa" would be something that many would like. 

I am in support of a gender neutral/gender nonconforming option, I just think it needs more respect and thought than what I have seen suggested here. 

It would to do it justice, but at the same time, considering how the updates have been aimed and done in the past, i feel like it would be enough work to put off any actual attempt on it...

Going with a more simplified option while not ideal and a true representation, at least gives more hope of seeing it done.

2 minutes ago, Snick said:

It would to do it justice, but at the same time, considering how the updates have been aimed and done in the past, i feel like it would be enough work to put off any actual attempt on it...

Going with a more simplified option while not ideal and a true representation, at least gives more hope of seeing it done.

So are you saying you would be ok with the third gender option being a futa body just named "Transgender"?
If they are going to make a futa the body of the third option, I would much rather name that what it is; "Futa" and let our trans/NB members decide how they would like to present like they do currently. Trans girls are just girls and trans boys are just boys regardless of pre/post surgery anyway, and those who feel more NB/fluid present however they wish. 

23 hours ago, Iness said:

No I don't need alts, I'm pretty happy with just one avatar, thank you. But there are times I just want to try out some clothing combinations or make-up stuff without being disturbed by friends.

Having an option to accept or not would satify both of us, no ? So why would you be against it ?

Or you are trying to build something and do not want to be disturbed. The ability to hide myself would be great, verses not replying and offending someone or stopping to say I am building every few minutes.

2 minutes ago, Ghost Girl said:

So are you saying you would be ok with the third gender option being a futa body just named "Transgender"?
If they are going to make a futa the body of the third option, I would much rather name that what it is; "Futa" and let our trans/NB members decide how they would like to present like they do currently. Trans girls are just girls and trans boys are just boys regardless of pre/post surgery anyway, and those who feel more NB/fluid present however they wish.

Your right, regardless of surgery you are who you are, and should be allowed to express it.

The fact is right now, any MtF trans player who decides to represent as pre surgery gets confused for a futa anyways no matter any protests to the contrary (with friends is another matter, but the general public's stance is pretty set). But i never said it should only be one, could have sworn i said it in this thread before, but there should be two trans options, including for FtM and opening up the poses more.

It's not a perfect option, but it gives more choice and flexibility.

6 minutes ago, Snick said:

Your right, regardless of surgery you are who you are, and should be allowed to express it.

The fact is right now, any MtF trans player who decides to represent as pre surgery gets confused for a futa anyways no matter any protests to the contrary (with friends is another matter, but the general public's stance is pretty set). But i never said it should only be one, could have sworn i said it in this thread before, but there should be two trans options, including for FtM and opening up the poses more.

It's not a perfect option, but it gives more choice and flexibility.

Well the game is nice but there is a lack of the ways you can shape your avatar , I dont mean make-up or eyebrows , but the body itself , a simple thing I am in RL 5.6" and I am really skinny , to ME personal my avatar looks fat and much bigger than I am in RL , would be nice if that was resizeable , no kids sizes please but some change in adult format would be nice,  my weight in RL is 105 pound only , so I am not able to "remake" myself here in fact. Hopefully they will add some features to get a more satisfying size/shapeformat.

I suppose others can have the same issues ?

1 minute ago, Jenny Lakeland said:

Well the game is nice but there is a lack of the ways you can shape your avatar , I dont mean make-up or eyebrows , but the body itself , a simple thing I am in RL 5.6" and I am really skinny , to ME personal my avatar looks fat and much bigger than I am in RL , would be nice if that was resizeable , no kids sizes please but some change in adult format would be nice,  my weight in RL is 105 pound only , so I am not able to "remake" myself here in fact. Hopefully they will add some features to get a more satisfying size/shapeformat.

Oh, i have had that gripe for awile now.

The best explanation i heard for the one size fits all, has to do with the poses, they are designed for that bodytype (mostly... see the massive boobs issues you hit sometimes), and that if they allowed you to further customize the body shape, it would require work to change the poses to accommodate the new shape possibilities..... or just let them clip and look awkward depending on what someone shaped it as.

Not saying thats it, but thats the best answer for why we haven't gotten that level of customization yet. (And considering the game seems to break with half the updates, kinda scared what editing all the poses to accommodate multiple bodytypes would be like....)

4 minutes ago, Snick said:

Oh, i have had that gripe for awile now.

The best explanation i heard for the one size fits all, has to do with the poses, they are designed for that bodytype (mostly... see the massive boobs issues you hit sometimes), and that if they allowed you to further customize the body shape, it would require work to change the poses to accommodate the new shape possibilities..... or just let them clip and look awkward depending on what someone shaped it as.

Not saying thats it, but thats the best answer for why we haven't gotten that level of customization yet. (And considering the game seems to break with half the updates, kinda scared what editing all the poses to accommodate multiple bodytypes would be like....)

Thanks for answering Snick, so it would be wonderful if we could use for the time we play the poses to change the "pose" positions in the way we would like, after leaving the poseball for lets say 5 minutes it would be reset to as it is now or "default" , I think many would like to have that option, and yes its almost impossible to make for every person on here the exactly right position, especially if the shapes are resizeable. 

27 minutes ago, Ravell said:

I would love to have a possibility to built a middle age avatar with stronger facial features and mimic wrinkles . Greets for everyone. 

It would be nice to have additional ways to customize the avatar's face. Maybe not a totally customizable face, but to add small customizable details to already existing faces so we can have that extra layer of ""personality" for our avis.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 9:41 PM, pretty said:

We also want out skirts and panties to NOT come off automatically when all we're doing is kneeling to suck a cuck or lick a pussy.  Let us remove our own skirt and panties in such cases, IF we choose to do so.  And a man's pants and underwear should stay on/up, but opened in front with just his cock out, when all he is doing is getting his cock sucked.  Let him decide to remove his pants and underwear, IF he wants to.

Additionally, I would love to see sex options with short skirt left on, or panties on and pulled to the side!

Absolutely agree with a lot of these, but I feel the strongest about the skirt/panties staying on during sex. I like being fucked whilst wearing an outfit. The “schoolgirl look” sort of loses its fun it the skirt gets removed as that’s what makes a lot of guys and girls find the outfit so sexy 

11 hours ago, WSToots said:

Additionally, I would love to see sex options with short skirt left on, or panties on and pulled to the side!

I some how forgot to add that into number 5 on my list.  It's there now.  Thank you.

Edited by pretty