3DXChat Community

Jackpine's Jaunts

JackPine

The past few days in game I have received many a compliment.  Apparently, as the consensus is saying, "Damn, you are good at this, and also a damn nice guy!"

I am humored and humbled by this attention. 

Humored because the way I started in this game it would be laughable to think anyone would ever have this level of praise for how I  attempted to meet people, let alone interact.

Humbled because along the way, I have been able to learn from some really great people to just be myself,  be kind and nice with no expectations.  To  be descriptive, complimentary. 

As I look back on 2021 I only see an upward arch of fun and friendship, and can't wait to see where 2022 leads me, and us!

2021 will mark the majority of my second year in this place. 

I have learned much, not just about many of you, but myself. 

I have loved, not just through mutual attraction and sex, but through friendship and shared interests and values. 

I have lost, not just through those who have left the game for their own valid reasons, but through misunderstandings, mistakes even of my own making, however unintentionally.

Learn, Love, Loss.  May 2022 bring more of the first two, but what is living without taking that risk of loss?  Bring it on New Year, I can't wait to see where you take us!

• 2 weeks later...

Learn, Love, Loss.  2022 is already shaping up to be a wild adventure! 

Learn: I have learned that some things are just not allowed to be said, let alone asked about or debated here.  

Loss:  I lost 14 days due to what I learned above!

Love:  The bonds that I continue form with many of you.  The chatter, the laughter, the dancing, and shared lust for delicious encounters are simply amazing!

Today I  found myself in World Editor thinking a small addition to the room so kindly built for me would be nice.  Just a simple pose addition, but never simple for the likes me.  Low and behold it worked!  Even Betty had a glint of pride for me in her eyes, as we tested the results.

I spend enough time getting lost in the social and sexual nature of this place.  Now sensing I could possibly build too?

Not good, not good at all!

• 2 weeks later...

Minnesota winters can be cruel, this one no exception.  Deep freeze and plenty of snow.  Add in omicron, and stepping out to socialize just not worth it quite yet.

I am thankful to have found 3DXCHAT, the warm inviting  places, sweet friends, and some hot times!  Its going to be spring before I know it!

• 1 month later...

Wow.  It has been awhile since my last post.  It has been  a mix of things, mostly outside this space that has kept me from visiting.  However, there was also my temporary ban from the forum that truly soured me.  The people I have met and grown close to in this space and in game I am so thankful for.  During that ban I strengthened connections through other platforms and in game itself, so this diary, and this forum, have become secondary.  I hope to visit this space more often again, soon.  We'll see.

28 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Why have you been banned? 

Ban is over, but was due to me attempting to get some clarity around how this place and game is monitored and moderated.  It's not,  so it's best to not attempt to air any grievance or challenge the status quo. 

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I have fallen in love with this place, at times it is frustrating and disappointing.  Most disappointing when I see some of my real life imperfections pop up.  The past two of days have been not so good.  

Earlier this week while sitting at my usual barstool at Lake Keely, which is what I wont to do when mostly afk with work, I noticed a pretty woman had paused in front of me.  A quick check of her profile indicated she is brand new, so I gave her warm welcome, and even sent a welcome to this wild world gift.  She said thank you with a promise to chat another time so I could get back to work.

Yesterday found me with a free moment, and when she said hello, we met at beach to sit in the sand and sun and chat a bit.  We found a quiet spot to sit and had just begun to tan and talk, and another person showed up.  Someone we both knew (he is even in my friend's list) and we both offered him a spot in the sand next to us, and begun a group chat.  It started off fine, and since I knew our new arrival from past meetings, was able to fill in our new friend on how I knew him.  This is when he had to bring into the conversation how much he already knew her.  Every line was attributed about her, and not directly, the things they have already done together.  Not a big deal to me, this is a world that includes sex, but it was really not needed in the context of the current discussion.  I was reading it loud and clear that this was his woman, never mind his profile reads his heart belongs to someone else entirely.  I made an excuse about work needing me and logged off.

This is when things went south, for me.  I knew better, but for the first time I used my alt for totally selfish means.  I logged in as my alt and entered the room I had just exited and sent up my fly cam.  Yep, there they were, already fucking on the beach.  Logging off, I felt bad.  Not for them, but for me for me being so petty.

Today found me again at my barstool and again there she stood and said hello.  Not mentioning yesterday, I was bound and determined to have that sit with her and have that real conversation.  We picked a deserted room and went way in the back and sat in the sand.  And shortly after, once again, here comes the third wheel.  Obviously, she had to have told him where he could find her.  Since it was a long way for him to get to us, she asked if it would be okay for her to zoom him over.  I said sure, since I am leaving again.  I exited the room, put both of them on ignore, and now written this entry.  Why do I let such things get under my skin?

Aww sugar. Sorry to read this. 

But don’t be discouraged. You’re still awesome my friend. 

I agree that this reads like a classic thing. 
They probably got a kick out of third wheeling you, and I reckon eventually they’d have initiated sex right in front of you. Hoping you’d helplessly watched. 
Kind of a cuckhold fantasy maybe?

Either way it’s fucked up. 

42 minutes ago, Derai said:

Aww sugar. Sorry to read this. 

But don’t be discouraged. You’re still awesome my friend. 

I agree that this reads like a classic thing. 
They probably got a kick out of third wheeling you, and I reckon eventually they’d have initiated sex right in front of you. Hoping you’d helplessly watched. 
Kind of a cuckhold fantasy maybe?

Either way it’s fucked up. 

Thank you, my friend.   It helped me just putting thoughts to virtual paper.  Yes, I realize it is a place for sexual fantasy, heck, I can get as frisky and randy as anyone.  What really irked me is the guy.  His profile stated something about a rich RP background,  a Dom, and mention about behind every avatar are real people, act accordingly.   Well, it was two people having a get to know each other discussion on a beach, not a role play room, and clearly he felt he was the alpha male regarding this woman, and didn't give a shit about the person behind my avatar.   All this after I gave him props for his room and music he has hosted.  I feel rather good putting them in my iggie list after all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Why am  I here?  A couple of simple answers would do.  A way to to connect and share experiences during Covid is one.  Waking up aroused and able to log in and get off with a like minded soul as another.

But wait.

There is more to this place than meeting up, and hooking up.  There are those that you have connected with that mean way more than a  hook up.   Someone to offer an ear to talk to,  a shoulder to lean on.

I got to realize that today, and for that I am truly grateful. 

• 2 weeks later...

The game inside the game?  No.  This is not a game.  None of it.  The level some people will go here, hiding behind their avatar names and assorted alts to sow division, and hate and drama astounds me.  The one place I have been learning about, and more importantly accept, the wildly complex and wonderful world we find ourselves in concerning our shared humanity and human sexuality. 

I can handle those who want to try and play games with me.  I have learned to forgive and move on.  But to those who wantonly want to shut out others, and finding pleasure in shutting down  favorite places, why?

Why?

1 hour ago, Nektar said:

It makes you wonder how much game-life mirrors real life. I hope the intrigue-bakers keep their scheming to their online lives, because if people do stuff I see them doing to one another in-game out in meat space, I'd be terrified. 

I think people do occasionally do these things in real life, but out here they take months or years to develop. 

3DX is Real Life on fast forward in some ways. 

On 3/31/2022 at 10:29 PM, JackPine said:

As much as I have fallen in love with this place, at times it is frustrating and disappointing.  Most disappointing when I see some of my real life imperfections pop up.  The past two of days have been not so good.  

Earlier this week while sitting at my usual barstool at Lake Keely, which is what I wont to do when mostly afk with work, I noticed a pretty woman had paused in front of me.  A quick check of her profile indicated she is brand new, so I gave her warm welcome, and even sent a welcome to this wild world gift.  She said thank you with a promise to chat another time so I could get back to work.

Yesterday found me with a free moment, and when she said hello, we met at beach to sit in the sand and sun and chat a bit.  We found a quiet spot to sit and had just begun to tan and talk, and another person showed up.  Someone we both knew (he is even in my friend's list) and we both offered him a spot in the sand next to us, and begun a group chat.  It started off fine, and since I knew our new arrival from past meetings, was able to fill in our new friend on how I knew him.  This is when he had to bring into the conversation how much he already knew her.  Every line was attributed about her, and not directly, the things they have already done together.  Not a big deal to me, this is a world that includes sex, but it was really not needed in the context of the current discussion.  I was reading it loud and clear that this was his woman, never mind his profile reads his heart belongs to someone else entirely.  I made an excuse about work needing me and logged off.

This is when things went south, for me.  I knew better, but for the first time I used my alt for totally selfish means.  I logged in as my alt and entered the room I had just exited and sent up my fly cam.  Yep, there they were, already fucking on the beach.  Logging off, I felt bad.  Not for them, but for me for me being so petty.

Today found me again at my barstool and again there she stood and said hello.  Not mentioning yesterday, I was bound and determined to have that sit with her and have that real conversation.  We picked a deserted room and went way in the back and sat in the sand.  And shortly after, once again, here comes the third wheel.  Obviously, she had to have told him where he could find her.  Since it was a long way for him to get to us, she asked if it would be okay for her to zoom him over.  I said sure, since I am leaving again.  I exited the room, put both of them on ignore, and now written this entry.  Why do I let such things get under my skin?

I just read your story here, and I hate to bring it up weeks after you've posted it, but let me you: this happens a lot more than most people think. I've been here nearly 4 years now and I've heard countless stories from friends in similar scenarios. It sucks and it's fucked up, but hey, plenty more people to meet and so on.

This actually reminds me of an episode I've had with this woman. We met, she was new, had some guy already, then he joins and comes up to us. After a short while, they would either leave to their private room or make up some excuse. I was like, "Okay, we'll talk some other time. Have fun". This happened a couple more times or so and I told her to PM me whenever she had some free time, thinking that maybe she was doing it on purpose (to this day I could never confirm that). But, anyway, no big deal. They wanted to be together, so I understand. No excuses needed. After a few days, she PMed me saying she was free and that we could hang out or whatever. I was with a friend already, so, naturally, I told her I was busy at the moment. She seemed all right with it and said we could meet up some other day. "Cool, we'll do that!", I replied. Days later, she PMed me and yep, you can already guess, I was with a friend. This woman went nuts and started bombarding me with PMs (all Caps, by the way), saying I was doing this out of revenge and to make her jealous. I told her that wasn't the case, and it just so happened I was with someone (which was true) whenever she decided to have some free time for me and that I couldn't guess when that would be. The end result: she blocked me because she was pissed at me for not giving her some of my time when her partner wasn't around for her. I just thought she had a lot of nerve for being mad at me when I didn't say a word when she's done the very same thing in order to be with this guy. To make things even worse, I was later told that I wasn't the only person she's done this to.

2020 was definitely the highlight of my journey in 3DX perhaps due to the lockdown, but in that time period I've met quite a lot of... interesting characters, to say the least. I could tell you many, many stories, but that would take all day, and I'm quite certain that I would only be scraping the surface.

Edited by Charlie Masterson

• 3 weeks later...

Hello diary. 

Pondering this interesting time.  With the factors of spring time weather and wanting to be outside, a more routine return to the  physical space called work, and a revolving door of caring for those elders (as if I am not already one!) in my life, my life here has become more compact, but nonetheless even more intense. 

Perhaps its my wisdom now being in this space for over two years, or the selection of friends that have surrounded me, or perhaps more accurately, my dumb luck!  Whatever it is, I am so enjoying these recent times. 

To those I converse, debate, and dance with.  To those who in the heat of the moment throw caution to the wind and indulge in the fantasy that leaves all involved sweaty, sated, and smiling.

To all of you, thank you!

This is what this space is all about.  To those who seem hellbent on using this space for drama and abusive behavior, you really are missing out.   Honestly,  you should try this way!

Peace.

Wow.  .

When I step back and take a breath from the past week.  I call the central US home.  Working  east I have managed to enjoy this delicious place with you on the east coast, UK, France, Portugal,  Nederlands,  Denmark,  Sweden, Finland,  Pakistan,  Singapore,  Malaysia,  and finally the west coast of the US.

Different places, different cultures,  but shared passions and desires. 

Around the world in seven days.

Wow.