3DXChat Community

Jackpine's Jaunts

JackPine

Hey Diary.  Here to ramble to you again. Some other threads and personal experience in game got me thinking.  Perhaps some will read and glean some insight into how some of us think, at least me.

I am a bit older than probably the average 3DX'er.  I gained adulthood prior to this thing called the internet.  I grew up in a binary world, where boys were boys and girls were girls.

Biology aside,  I already knew we humans were more complex than that.  I have an uncle who is gay.  Heck, the best man in my wedding is gay.  My generation transitioned from hiding their sexual orientation to seeing it normalized for the most part, and even celebrated.  I know I do!

Now enter my immersion into this place.  Where even gender identity is more fluid.  It was an eye opener.  Not in a critical, judgemental way, but just oh!, that is what it means.

This should be a place to be open and honest about all forms of sexuality and gender identity.  A place to learn, to gain knowledge and acceptance.   To understand each of us.  I know I have had missteps along the way, but never out of spite, just ignorance. 

I am perhaps un-evolved.  I am a male who is attracted to those born and remain female.  It's just my thing.  But you are you, and I respect and admire what you bring here, well, you!

To those that might still feel ostracized and insecure in their own skin, hang in there.  Some of us are still catching up.  You deserve to be valued and respected, and only want you, and all of us, to share in the good times together. 

Peace. 

28 minutes ago, JackPine said:

I am perhaps un-evolved.  I am a male who is attracted to those born and remain female.  It's just my thing.  But you are you, and I respect and admire what you bring here, well, you!

This part right here. 

That’s the crux for a lot of these issues. Because we’ve all been raised on a certain binary system. 

Man = Penis. 
Woman = No penis.

Any cultures that didn’t follow that binary system got pushed aside. 
Because many older cultures (for example the indigenous people of Hawaii) have systems where they had Man - Woman - Both/Neither. (Mahu in Hawaiian afaik)

My point is now that because we’re all raised on the above binary, getting confronted with how things really are. Is confusing. 

Not all men have dicks and balls.
Not all women have vaginas and ovaries 

You can be one, while looking like the other. 
Or neither. 

It takes an open mind to actually accept that what you where raised with, might be wrong. 

Anyhow, rant over. 
You’re one of the good ones Tim. 

Edited by Derai

I have now passed 1 1/2 years in this place.  At times I feel like an old grizzled veteran of 3DXCHAT,  and then again a newbie still wet behind his ears.

A few of you I met early on.  Lucky for me I was welcomed into the fold.  Not only to experience and explore this place as only 3DX can provide,  but also to learn and  love you all that makes this world what it is .

Yet, I am still finding moments running into people I fondly read here on the forums for the first time.  Each time I am like "oh oh!  I  know you!"  Even though new, it's still like running into an old friend, we just hadn't met yet.

With all of you, you give me pause to wonder.  What a wonderful, compelling,  complex world I am a part of.  I don't pretend to fully understand it all, but with an open mind can't wait to learn more!

You.  All of you.  You are the reason I can't wait log into the game again!

To all that have stumbled across this diary, to all that I have had the pleasure to meet here or in game.  This is now the second Thanksgiving  (a US holiday) that has seen us under the thumb of covid rules, shut downs and the feeling of being shut out. 

In the spirit of this holiday I do give thanks to this place,  to you.  Without it, I am not sure how I would cope. Thank you!

22 minutes ago, AtticusFinch said:

Great Diary!  I'm catching up on it and its wonderful to read, I'd happily buy this if it were ever published.

Would you record the audiobook yourself or have someone to do it for you? If it were the latter, who? 

For some reason I imagined Sam Elliott, and it's turning me on.

Ohhh yeah,  I missed to send you the happy thanksgiving day,
to olate !, but i hope you had a nice one!
but something "magic" happened, both you and @Deraii used the world "ramble" in your recent posts, and 
well posting today Ramble on (ramble is new word for me), from Zeppeling
haha, some connection I felt in my mind.

An special hug for you Jack!

16 hours ago, AtticusFinch said:

Great Diary!  I'm catching up on it and its wonderful to read, I'd happily buy this if it were ever published.

Would you record the audiobook yourself or have someone to do it for you? If it were the latter, who? 

Sam Elliott, since I am assured selling a copy to @Nektar😉

2 hours ago, Silvio said:

Ohhh yeah,  I missed to send you the happy thanksgiving day,
to olate !, but i hope you had a nice one!
but something "magic" happened, both you and @Deraii used the world "ramble" in your recent posts, and 
well posting today Ramble on (ramble is new word for me), from Zeppeling
haha, some connection I felt in my mind.

An special hug for you Jack!

Thank you, Silvio!  To be mentioned in the same sentence with @Derai is high praise, indeed!  My wanderings and ramblings have put me in some real good company.

I have resisted the urge to comment on a couple other threads, since my input would only lead to more debate that is leading us no where.

Once again, this place has opened my eyes to world of sexuality way more complex than I had imagined.   All I know is me, so the only one I can accurately judge is me.  One would think the world of 3DXCHAT would allow all of us the opportunity to just be ourselves as we want to be, openly and without regrets.  But alas, we see the need to argue and shout from our own ivory towers.   I appreciate the opportunity to learn, without having to pick one side of an argument or the other.  It would be nice to see more listening here in the forum, especially when most rooms in game you can't get anyone to speak!

Another is the endless critiques of the technical parts of the game.  What is missing, what isn't working quite right, lack of updates, etc.  I am on my second annual subscription.  Based on my monetary investment in the game and my observations of room numbers, we are a rather small community, and I doubt anyone is getting filthy rich.  To realize everything everyone wants would require a lot more subscribers,  a more expensive subscription,  or both.  I have realized my satisfaction from the game is YOU that I get the opportunity to interact with.  In a way few games allow us to do.  For this reason alone I am hooked.

Be open, be kind, and have FUN!  I know I am.

Edited by JackPine

Talk about an up and down and up again and up yet again place this world called 3DXCHAT can be!

As a person who lives in a northern climate, I am drawn to the beach scene, especially through these months of winter cold and a sun never very far above the horizon.  Today found me on Asthestic Perfection's Erotic Nude Beach enjoying the sun, water, and music.  I highly recommend a visit to this place!

It was a quiet morning, so I took a spot on one of the sailboats at anchor and prepared to go AFK and work, with an ear to the music. 

It was a pleasant surprise to get a hello  from a stranger on shore wondering if I would enjoy some company.   Being one who doesn't get many random private messages, I gladly said, "Sure, permission to board!"

After exchanging pleasantries, and enjoying the sun and ocean breezes on the deck,  things took a turn towards sex.  It was at this point I got another hello from shore.  This time from a long time friend.  After some playful banter regarding my new encounter I was fully engaged in this new acquaintance.   Sparing the explicit details, we had fun.  Well, she sure had fun.  As soon as I brought her to climax... poof!  Since 3DXCHAT being what it is, I assumed a D/C.  After a wait, I accepted the fact she wasn't returning. 

I enjoy being a pleasurable experience for those I partner with.  However, for someone to just leave at that point was disappointing. 

Low and behold that longtime friend from earlier stopped by again.   Upon hearing my story, and seeing I was available,  she was quickly aboard that sailboat to enjoy a complete experience with me.  How lucky am I?!  

So that was the up, down, and up again.

The up yet again was finding myself in another long time friend's club later in the day.  Many friends were there.  Lots of laughs, banter, good vibes. 

Today was another day that just left me with warm fuzzies, even through these dark, cold, winter days.  No wonder I am hooked!

Thank you, all!

I find myself somewhat caught in a conundrum.

I am an American, born a white male during the time the Civil Rights Act was being pursued and adopted.  I was educated in the words of Martin Luther King Jr of reaching that promised land of a color blind society.  One without labels,  just content of character.  A place I desperately want to be a part of and want all of us to be.

In life as well as in game I have exhibited those values, friending and more, from all colors of the human spectrum.

Now we enter this debate of sexuality, sexual orientation, and gender identity.  I can envision a society without labeling people based on color, but when it comes to gender identity?  On one hand I hate that we are needing to label ourselves on the basis of who we are, and who we are attracted to.   On the other hand, as much I love those around me, I still only sexually desire persons that fit a specific label.

I want all to feel comfortable with themselves, and with me.  I have met many outside my former comfort zone, and have grown to appreciate their presence in my life, even though it is purely non-sexual.

Is it okay to still to carry those desires for a specific subset, however 'archaic'?  

1 minute ago, JackPine said:

I want all to feel comfortable with themselves, and with me.  I have met many outside my former comfort zone, and have grown to appreciate their presence in my life, even though it is purely non-sexual.

Is it okay to still to carry those desires for a specific subset, however 'archaic'?  

There’s nothing wrong with labels as long as you don’t go out of your way to put one above another. 
Just because you like vanilla pudding over strawberry doesn’t mean you should be scorned for it. 
When you start spitting into anyone’s cup just because they’re having strawberry. Then you’re doing it wrong. 

You’re free to like whoever and whatever you want. But always remember that they’re as free as you are. 

Or in the way I’ve been chuckling about all morning:

D699F3F8-A292-4DB4-89EA-F011F472C06B.jpeg

37 minutes ago, JackPine said:

Now we enter this debate of sexuality, sexual orientation, and gender identity.  I can envision a society without labeling people based on color, but when it comes to gender identity?  On one hand I hate that we are needing to label ourselves on the basis of who we are, and who we are attracted to.   On the other hand, as much I love those around me, I still only sexually desire persons that fit a specific label.

Piney, you shouldn't feel that your sexual orientation is somehow "not okay". You were born to love and be attracted to the type you're attracted to. Call it archaic or whatever you want, what's nice about sexual orientation is you just know when it feels right. You be you :)

Wise words from @Derai and @Nektar

Nothing wrong with you being you and having your preferences. You're human like us all.  You're a good man. You make the game a better place with humanity, your honesty and your impish charm. Dont change who you are. If you find something uncomfortable thats just life.

I hate stinky cheese, wet sponge in trifle, Simon Cowell and the fact that hair grows on my back but not on my head. some love me for those very facts, others think I'm weird, some think I'm a dickhead. 

Isn't the world a wonderous place?

To quote a hero of mine (I've used it before, it's mantra now)

“Sometimes you will look around you and say to yourself, ‘I don’t fit in, I’m different to everyone.’ To know this is to learn one of the greatest lessons in life: human beings all do exactly the same things completely different from each other. All of these millions of souls, all in different stages of evolution… how could we ever be the same? We just go to the same school!”

Edited by AtticusFinch

• 2 weeks later...

What an interesting, incredible ride this place continues to be!

I am one to always quickly look in the mirror whenever things go awry.  Where did I go wrong?  What did I miss, or could have done better?

Then along comes another that experiences the same, one who surely should  not be on the same side as me.  Vindicated, maybe?  But I take no pride  in that.  I  came here to escape that, not feed it.  This is not what this place should be about. 

I wish for all of us peace and joy making connections with each other.  I have made those connections with many here, and cannot wait to continue building on those who enjoy this journey together.  💗

Over the past couple days I have run into new acquaintances who have connected the dots and linked the in game me to this diary.  Some with rather detailed memories of things I have written, previously.  How cool is that?!

My hope is what you read here jives perfectly with the me you meet in game.  What you read is what you get.

Can't wait to make the next connection with one of you!

Although the scene played out hours ago, I am still laughing and my side hurts!  I stopped by a dear friend's apartment that she had opened to friends.  The two of us were alone, and fun ensued.  Afterwards, in our post-cotius haze the discussion turned to sex fantasies.  She shared one.  Needless to say a short time later,  another male friend arrived, and we moved to the bedroom.  Before long the three of us were in bed.

Apparently,  he had experience, or least on the basic operation of threesome poses.  Us other two, clueless.  She was enjoying the moment when suddenly he was gone.  He did try to reenter, but lost him again.  We got a laugh thinking the moment was just two hot for him to handle!  

Then arrived another good friend.  Although our friend doesn't fit the bill of a straight male, being a respectful, good natured, fun, and carefree person with the right naughty parts, he volunteered.  This is where the sex fantasy turned to epic comedy.  

With confused pose clicking, 'you lead, no have her click, wait, what?', before long there was a tangle of limbs, penises and/or strap ons galore, and Tim, frankly,  being in a place he has never been before.

We were laughing too hard to make any of it work, and agreed it was time to just hang out. 

I absolutely loved it!

As crazy as this world is at the moment with continuing lock downs, lock ins, friend and family events put on hold, no longer heading out to a local club to listen to live music and have a drink, you all still give me hope.

In this world we can still be ourselves, share in a beautiful place, listen to some great music,  dance, sweat, share in a delicious and delirious moment of lust.  All without fear.

I want the fear 'out there' to get behind us, sooner than later.  At that point it will be much catching up to do in the real world, knowing full well I will miss you.

Until that point, enjoy this place, each other, and the ride!  I know I am, and for that I am so thankful.

Edited by JackPine

It happened again today. 

As part of my Working From Home workday, I have my work computer on the left, and my 3DX computer on the right.  I could say gaming computer but 3DX is all I will ever play!

With headphones on, I sat myself down at Keely Lake, perfect ear candy for concentrating on work items.  

It is usually a quiet place when it comes to local chat, but today that tone of several messages arriving made me look up.  Just some friendly greetings between friends, one being mine.  I chimed in with my own hello.  I am so happy I did!

What ensued was a simple, innocent,  wonderful conversation with another who linked me to this diary.  A chat that filled local (probably to the chagrin of the other visitors) before we laughingly went "Whoops!  Sorry"!

It was a sweet time!   When you read this?  Thank you!

I will not lie, the holiday weekend was special.  All of my family safe, and in agreement about how to navigate a second Christmas dealing with Covid.  Time was spent together, celebrating,  physically and emotionally present.   Wonderful. 

On the flip side, in the continuing concern to keep the risk of exposure small, outside contact with people continues to be limited.

This brings me to you.  You may not be those "real life friends",  but you are so important.  We may only see each other as a virtual reality avatar, but also the kindred spirit of humanity.

We are friends,  partners,  and even lovers.  You all fill a void in my life and for that? 

Thank you!