3DXChat Community

Jackpine's Jaunts

JackPine

I don't do what we call standard social media. Its not my game.  I fell into this place as a welcomed alternative.   Through this place, however, I have met many to share a moment in life with.  It has expanded my circle from the northwoods of Minnesota,  USA to, well, the whole world.   With that comes not only joy, but worry.   I have spent glorious times with many that call Germany, Netherlands,  Belgium  home.  A place recently inundated with flooding.   Most have reported they are safe, if not their homes. Yet others, still awaiting word.

Godspeed all. 

14 hours ago, JackPine said:

I don't do what we call standard social media. Its not my game.  I fell into this place as a welcomed alternative.   Through this place, however, I have met many to share a moment in life with.  It has expanded my circle from the northwoods of Minnesota,  USA to, well, the whole world.   With that comes not only joy, but worry.   I have spent glorious times with many that call Germany, Netherlands,  Belgium  home.  A place recently inundated with flooding.   Most have reported they are safe, if not their homes. Yet others, still awaiting word.

Godspeed all. 

I’m echoing this sentiment. And was one mentioned within. 

My house will be unlivable for a few months, as the floods paid me a visit. 
My loved ones, pets and most of my belongings are safe. 
Many around me were not so fortunate. 

Stay safe, and watch out for each other. 

Pondering again, this wild wooly place called 3DX.  I do not pretend to understand entirely the gender roles and identities of the year 2021.  I do, however, accept and respect those who have evolved past my more narrow viewpoint.  I am and present myself as male that is attracted to female.  Both in and out of game.  This place has opened my eyes to a much more fluid world.  One that surprised me today.

Many months ago, I happened upon a person in game that intrigued  me. Their look, their taste in music, the way they interacted in the room... with me.  I was almost smitten.  The avatar was clearly female, but their profile indicated an interest in women.  I was not deterred and flirted my way to become friends. We even shared a kiss or two.  Anyways, this person eventually found a kindred soul and got married.  In game they are probably the cutest couple... ever.  All the while I assumed a true lesbian couple. 

Today I received word that this cute young woman I  was smitten with is actually male in real life.  They were reaching out to friends to make this fact clear.

When I joined this game last year I would have taken issue with this revelation.  I would have felt betrayed, offended.  But not now.  Although a detail I would like to know, the fact is I find the person good, caring, kind. Someone who recognized in me as someone who is going to understand (or at least try) without being judgmental.

Maybe I have evolved a bit.

Had one of those moments today that still has me smiling and has left my heart just a bit fuller.  As I have wandered the game I have passed by a particular woman many times.  She always catches my eye based on her unique name, and a look I just find attractive.   Each time, I open her profile.  A well constructed profile, but indicates a deep relationship with another woman.  I close her profile, smile, and move along.

Today found be in a new club, with great music, and a friendly crowd.  And her.  I made my way to an empty spot on the dance floor.  After some lively and funny local chat, a private message arrived.  From her.  She wanted to share how she found me sweet, kind, funny, whenever she saw me somewhere in game and participating in local.  And she also said she has been following my diary here.

We spent over an hour discussing ourselves, our loves, the good and bad of the game.  It was a great time!

Yes, I love the flirting, the seducing, the sex that can be found here, but to have someone go out of their way to say they appreciate the other things I bring to this place?  Going to be a while before I stop smiling. 

Thank you, you know who.. 🙂

I enjoy watching the Olympic Games.  Seeing athletes bringing their passion and skills to the world stage for us all to enjoy.   Getting special enjoyment from these games this year.

This past year has found me here.  A place filled with people from all over the world.   All of you with passion and skills of your own.  As I watch the various sport, I see you.  Through  a cyclist, a gymnast, a swimmer.  All representing you.  I am getting a kick cheering you on!

Got word from one of the first friends I met in game that I truly enjoyed being around that she has made the difficult decision to not renew her subscription.  Bittersweet, yes.  As I told her we all found ourselves here, and leaving due to our own unique reasons.  I made it clear (at least I hope so) that my life is richer having our paths cross in this place.  The same can be said for a growing number of you.  Thank you, for well, you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Diary, old friend. 

Funny this 3DX life.  Supposed to be an escape from the cares of the day for awhile.  Well today found me getting a chance to see a special friend that has been absent for some time.  Absent for good reasons, and taking care of herself.  Our visit cut short due to time difference and me having to get back to work.  I left feeling a bit selfish.  On one hand so happy for her and her being on the right path for her.  The other hand suspecting this could be the last time, and what we had is no more.  This is supposed to be a fun place, but I left feeling, well, sad.  

However, if I could do it over a thousand times I would do it the exact same way every time.

8 hours ago, JackPine said:

Hey Diary, old friend. 

Funny this 3DX life.  Supposed to be an escape from the cares of the day for awhile.  Well today found me getting a chance to see a special friend that has been absent for some time.  Absent for good reasons, and taking care of herself.  Our visit cut short due to time difference and me having to get back to work.  I left feeling a bit selfish.  On one hand so happy for her and her being on the right path for her.  The other hand suspecting this could be the last time, and what we had is no more.  This is supposed to be a fun place, but I left feeling, well, sad.  

However, if I could do it over a thousand times I would do it the exact same way every time.

Don’t be sad about the fact something ends. 
Be happy that it happened.

And being sad is natural, it’s all a balance. 
The sadness deepens the sweet memories of happiness. 

Heh, sorry. Bit lyrical today. 
See ya around. 

29 minutes ago, Derai said:

Don’t be sad about the fact something ends. 
Be happy that it happened.

And being sad is natural, it’s all a balance. 
The sadness deepens the sweet memories of happiness. 

Heh, sorry. Bit lyrical today. 
See ya around. 

Sweet music to my ears.  And yes, I at the heart of it all, am happy. Happy for her, for me, for you,  all of us.  Still amazes me that this fantasy place does arouse real feelings,  real connections if you allow them.  Some bittersweet is to be expected when that occurs. 

And yes, will definitely be seeing you around.

Some recent threads got me thinking again.  Those threads revolving on what is allowed or shouldn't be allowed in the game of 3DXCHAT.  The term game still confounds me.  A game usually contains the following:

1.  Objective - How you win the game.

2.  Rules - A set of instructions on what is allowed/not allowed to obtain the objective. 

3. Game Play- Instructions on playing the game to reach the objective.

Well, each of these things are not defined in 3DX.  It is left to us to determine what we are playing for (our objective) and how we play it (rules and game play).

My game began well over a year ago now, and am I winning?  I sure as hell hope not, because then the game may end.  I am having too much fun.  As for rules and game play?  Rules are easy.  Respect and treat others as I want to be treated. 

As for play?

Game... On.😉

Hope to see you in game.  Peace.

Edited by JackPine

Musing here on my page mainly to form a valid argument behind my opinion.   I have seen this game evolve in the past year that I have been involved.   Not as many game updates as some would like, but the way the game is getting intertwined with other products and services.  The number Discord servers, including an official 3DX server.  The partnership with Lovense, and now Chaturbate if I read correctly.   

All I suspect are open to the ideas that what happens between consenting adults is their own business.  However, when those themes are now public facing, at least within the confines of the game, what may be their reaction?  Same goes for possible subscribers to 3DX that happen upon the forum.  Prior to joining, I was reading the forum.   If there had been an open debate on rape rooms and pedophile rooms at that time?  I surely would have kept walking.

This is a business,  which I don't think survives if it caters openly to some of these themes.  

Edited by JackPine

Since the beginning of my time here in 3DX,  I have managed to stumble into and forge relationships with some really smart, intelligent,  and downright cool people.  It got me thinking about how this place is marketed.  From the website 3DX is described as a "Multi-player Online 3D Sex Game, Community & Virtual World".

Game?

I get the sex part, and yes, I may be enjoying quite a bit of it.  So I guess if you take a simplistic view, if the objective is sex, and you engage in it, you "win" the game?  But, there is so much more.

The actual connections made with others, not just virtual sex,  but the conversations,  and the sharing of ideas.   Making a deeper bond with someone who can be literally a half a world away.  I have cheered on those that have become not just friends, but become ybuilders, DJs, promoters, even writers.  I have even supported  those who have bid farewell to this place for their own reasons.  Not one of these moments do I not feel blessed for having shared with them.

Game my butt 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I started this diary to think out loud about this place called 3DX, myself, and my place in it as I have gone from newbie to not so new.  Maybe to give a supportive voice to others around me learning the ropes, the good and even not so good.  The fact the forum is no longer open to new members saddens me a tad.  A great group has assembled here over time, but shouldn't new blood, new voices be welcomed?  I for one do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Diary, been awhile!

Wow.  What a late summer bleeding into fall it has been.  Outside game has seen a lot of time on the water, a change of jobs, seeing and supporting friends making forays into creative challenges in their lives.

As for here? Doubly wow!!  An unexpected void in my life caused me to hang with a good friend and just that.  Hang, chill, listening to good music, share stories and histories of our 3DX journey.  Both of us unknowingly searching for the same thing, just on different paths.  Close to a month ago those paths crossed in a surprising made for 3DX movie sort of way!

I have enjoyed my playboy life, the people I have met, pleasures shared.  However, where I have found myself now?  It is wonderful.   It feels so good, so right.  Who knows,  but I embrace this moment fully!

Wow.  That didn't last long.  Love can sure be complicated imperfect thing.  Even here.

With that, and timing with parents in deteriorating health, I am taking a break from this place and focus my energies outside 3DX.

I may be back, but I need a bunch of crisp fall Minnesota air to refresh my attitude. 

Take care, be safe, and please.  Play nice.

This place offers an escape that I have become attached to.  Even when my commonsense is screaming, "Why? Why?!!"

I am an imperfect soul in the company of like minded souls.  Ups and downs for sure, but I might as well enjoy this ride..  with... YOU.

Here's to us!

• 2 weeks later...

Today was one of those days that just left me, well, happy.  A group of acquaintances that welcomed me into a fun lighthearted chat.  Sprinkle in a good friend, and new ones drawn into our local conversation loaded with laughs, memories,  and flirtatious comments all around. It was a helluva good time!

Somedays it can be struggle to find a good conversation, even in a game with 'Chat' as part of its name.  Today was not one of those days.  Today was good.  Looking forward to more.

On 11/6/2021 at 1:31 AM, JackPine said:

Somedays it can be struggle to find a good conversation, even in a game with 'Chat' as part of its name.  Today was not one of those days.  Today was good.  Looking forward to more.

I love reading your posts Piney.  We hope to see you soon 🥰

7 hours ago, Stassi said:

I love reading your posts Piney.  We hope to see you soon 🥰

Stass!  Why thank you for reading my ramblings. 🙂

I am a short reprieve while family is visiting, but will be back and causing a happy ruckus soon.  In the meantime?  Tag you're it! 😉