3DXChat Community

Jackpine's Jaunts

JackPine

Perhaps great minds think alike, @Silvio?  Without a visit here I decided the same thing.  I know who I am, and what I bring to the things that I do and the people I know, including this place.  I told my self doubt to just be silent.  Today was good, and may tomorrow be even better! 

Edited by JackPine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello again! 

I do apologize for my sudden absence, but sometimes life just swallows up all your time and energy. 

I got sidetracked with helping my elderly parents.  My father has had a couple stints in the hospital including a major surgery.  Juggling caring for my mother and their home while he recovered, and projects at work had wore me out. 

I pray things are settled down now and can get connected again with you all! 

A thank you to those that reached out to check on me while I was away.  At the time I was caught up in some negative vibes from others in game that had me a bit down.  It was too easy to just step away suddenly, which wasn't an ideal choice on my part.  On my return there hasn't been word from those causing drama, and those I enjoy and appreciate are welcoming me back warmly.  You are truly a blessing to me!

Finally was able to get into the game after my extended absence.  I wasn't away that long and I missed two updates?  It seemed forever ago we had the last one.  I welcome any update to the game, but... 

Some people are fixated on breasts.  I for one enjoy breasts, but that is way down the list for me finding a woman desirable.  Now throw gravity-defying movement to them?  Really??  Hope this feature is repaired.

Anyhow, it was nice to visit and reconnect with a few people I enjoy being around.  Even got to say hello to person in game I hadn't previously met, but has posted good things here in forum.  He is as delightful in game.  Pleasure meeting you!

Last night gave me some free time so I hopped on again and went to a strip club, knowing I would find some action (how I learned about the bouncy boobs).  There were beautiful dancers (some I knew), and quite a number of patrons.  It should have been a party atmosphere, but other than those entering getting a hello, hardly anything in public chat.  Even private chat was sparse.  I tried to swing the mood with talk and tips, but quickly grew tired and went home.  I will chalk it up to an off night for me, and hope to find a place that has a bunch of friendly people immersed in the theme of the room, and sharing a good time next time I drop in! 

2 hours ago, JackPine said:

Finally was able to get into the game after my extended absence.  I wasn't away that long and I missed two updates?  It seemed forever ago we had the last one.  I welcome any update to the game, but... 

Those updates were practically in the same day, so it seems the second one was a retouch .

About the breasts modeling most of time I found them too much artificial

🖤

Just wanted to let those who follow along here to offer you a thank you!  A diary, even an open one on the web , is really a place to personally ramble and I enjoy looking back at my entries.  Those of you that have commented in these pages make it that more enjoyable.

Secondly, the diary is now going on a planned hiatus for the coming week.  I will be largely unhooked from the real and virtual world due to the remote fishing camp I will be vacationing at.

I wanted this out there lest anyone wonder where I was... again!

Enjoy yourselves, each other, and be kind. 🙂

I know this will NOT surprise most (if not all) of you, but I am a dumbass.

I am still catching up with many who had noticed my absence from the game.  Tonight was no exception.  Without leaving my dressing room a series of conversations started.  In fact one of the first persons I met in 3DX here on forums was in the mix.  A person I haven't connected with in many months.

Low and behold at some point,  reponses stopped coming.  I  reviewed my messages only to find I was responding to the wrong persons.  Nice.  Nice job Jack!  Nothing horrible, just that my message was clearly meant for someone else. 

I will always be a horrible multitasker!

On 6/12/2021 at 5:37 AM, JackPine said:

I  reviewed my messages only to find I was responding to the wrong persons.  Nice.  Nice job Jack!  Nothing horrible, just that my message was clearly meant for someone else. 

I will always be a horrible multitasker!

Something alike passed to me, but in the opposite side. I received a beautiful love video by mistake, that was not really for me, and well I answered with my full passion, ohhh then I knew the truth... After all, during the illusion I was very happy and I earn some hope that a real one, for me, some day would happen. Have a nice Sunday !

🖤

Edited by Silvio

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote this as a response to a friend on a 3DX related discord server who is getting life and work back as pandemic related restrictions are being relaxed in his home country.   I think it belongs here as well...

... I send best wishes! It took a pandemic for me to find this place, and as much as I am excited for you, and all of us to get our lives back to some semblance of normal, it does come with a bit of bittersweet. You, all of you, were such a fun, welcome diversion to the hell we have been riding through. Get back to work and enjoy life wherever it takes you! I am not going anywhere either, just a little more in moderation. Love you, all!

Same goes for my forum friends and foes.  God bless, and peace!

Oh, still not going anywhere.  

Edited by JackPine

Sometimes I struggle with this world.  I feel I have been a positive influence to those I meet, whether through mixing it up at a club, lounging at  a bathhouse,  or on a clothing optional beach.  I made friends, some quite dear in fact, and have had more than my share of moments that puts the X in 3DX.  All of it trying my imperfect best to be respectful, kind, making those I share these moments with feel special.  Why?  Because they are.  You all are.

Yet, at times, it seems I have not done enough.  Or perhaps too much?  I should just shake it off, its just a 'game'.  Just my style, I can't. 

10 hours ago, JackPine said:

Yet, at times, it seems I have not done enough.  Or perhaps too much?  I should just shake it off, its just a 'game'.  Just my style, I can't. 

The problem is , all those moments are processed in the same bio-operating system: our mind and hearts. The just-a-game lock, is only that. At both sides of each connection, there is a virtual-real converter processing all signals between us. Most of people are not clearly aware of this, and forgot their responsibility: only turn-off the PC and all is gone. However, our minds continuing processing the memories, the good and bad ones, without caring about how they came us.

🖤

Sometimes what makes me feel super good, doesn't really even include me.  Had a moment to drop into Havasu Falls.  Saw a dear friend's name hovering off in the distance and started to wander that direction before stopping, realizing now was NOT the time to say hello.

They noticed me later after they caught their breath and a break from the 'distraction'.  It made me happy seeing them in that moment, seizing the moment completely.  

On 6/28/2021 at 11:03 PM, JackPine said:

... They noticed me later after they caught their breath and a break from the 'distraction'.  It made me happy seeing them in that moment, seizing the moment completely ...

Yes, is a wonderful moment when somebody focus the attention to us. It is a magic moment, as we realize the universe stops the time, while two or more people connect, printing in our memories. Also, is great when we log in and we see the message blinking alert, open the chat, and confirm somebody left us a kind message.

🖤

Tuesday night found me able to spend a short time at a club that first hooked me on 3DX.  Actually, its the people in that club that have made the place what it is.  Place was rocking, and connected and reconnected with a number of awesome friends.  A blast!

Wednesday night found me able to spend time at different club, knowing friends from the Tuesday would be there.  Cool place, the music not so much in my wheelhouse but fit the theme of the place and others liked it.   But other than that, not much.  A lot of silence.  Couldn't figure out why, but I am not one to sit silent in a room.  Silent rooms make me paranoid.  It shouldn't, but it does.  Was there a group chat that I wasn't privy to?  Was I the target of a cold shoulder for some odd unknown reason?  I always turn it on me.  I did bid good night and just logged off.

Now today, a quite humorous dialogue between two friends, both spending time in different places, enjoying themsleves with others, but still  random messages describing the scene and the going on's.  Made me chuckle and smile.

Damn, this world is a rollercoaster.  I generally don't like rides, but this one I am growing quite fond of.

Edited by JackPine

This morning I caught the sun.

I relish mornings like this on the waters of Lake Superior. 

From my spot on the Lake, the water unfolds to the east for what seems an eternity.

Alone in my thoughts while waiting for a bite,

My mind at ease, ideas slowly forming both fishy and seemingly impossible.

Although totally immersed in the slow awakening of new summer day I think of all of you here.

Virtual yet so real.

Like fish of the deep who knows what surprises will be revealed when I reel in the line.

You are all fish tales, that grow bigger and better each time we share time together.

f749ffe8adb1dc82c117f97efd850c2aec8d199d

Yesterday made me blush.  Today made me smile.  Don't need to go into details, but yesterday I was wanted... Badly.  Still takes my breath away thinking about it. 

Today found me surrounded by, at least in my mind, some of the legends of this realm.  A good friend, and a bevy of builders of some of the places I love best.  In the same place, on all sides of me.  Conversation mainly around 3DX, the great and not so great.  All in a casual, critical yet positive manner.  Sprinkled in with some flirty humor.   I returned to RL smiling.  Today is good!