3DXChat Community

Jackpine's Jaunts

JackPine

1 minute ago, Silvio said:

The issue could be the "focus" or to whom are you paying attention. When we try multidimensional relationships, reduced to a mere mechanical short-time binary interactions, could work but without soul. The physics says that interactions with more than three bodies at the same time are stochastic. Binary relations are more pleasant, and with time could synchronize to see the same horizon.

🖤

Agree wholeheartedly.  To really connect, and offer and receive total attention to the moment and each other, one on one is best.

But I must say, this experience was deliciously fun.  

5 hours ago, JackPine said:

Group sex.  An orgy.

Something I had not participated in, not because I didn't think I would enjoy it, just that I wouldn't be very good at it.  Interacting descriptively and engaging with all parties seemed too daunting.

Wrong again~

You cheeky monkey ^^

As I quickly approach my first anniversary in 3DX, I pause to reflect. 

My journey has always centered not what the game does/does not offer, but more who is in the game.  Who is that person behind the avatar, and/or nickname here.  What are their likes/dislikes, what turns them on/off.  This is what drew me to these diaries, image boards, and threads about things that excite all of you, the users of this wild place.  

With this has come an evolution on my part.  Our in-game avatars.  They truly are an extension of us, at least how we would like to present ourselves.  It is what first catches the eye, prompting a profile read, and then?  The skies the limit!  As I mentioned to a friend today, the eye candy is impossible to resist!  

As the game develops,  my hope is for ever more personalization of avatars being possible.  Clothing options, body shapes, etc.  I love seeing that expression of YOU!  ❤️

The past 32 hours:

• Swung into a club to enjoy my morning coffee.  I love my European friends who are later in the day and already ending their work day and letting loose.  Sweetheart of a friend danced with me, for me, and... well, talk about a wake me up!
  • Dropped back into the game in the afternoon and found a great compadre' from the forum here.  We shared a steamy soak at Anaganda's Bathhouse.  Relaxing conversation, people watching, and making light of some of the nicknames. 'DickOfDeath'?  C'mon, Man!  I love my time around her! 
  • 1st dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
  • Evening found me chatting with friends at another club, and a budding builder showing me her latest creation.  I am her go to guy for quality control checks for lagginess, since I have  a crap computer.  To see her evolution in building skills is just amazing to me!  
  • This morning found me being pinged on discord from another friend I haven't seen in awhile, and always enjoy a moment with.  Still carrying a smile from that.

Soon I will be administered that 2nd dose, and cleared for going back into the office.  I really don't have time for that. 🙃

I am still flushed and a bit discombobulated.

Busy work day, but managed to drop in on Havasu and hang with some relatively new friends over the lunch period.  A group of 3DX long timers that have been kind enough to let me insert myself into their circle.  Meanwhile, I noticed a friend online that I haven't connected with in awhile.  I threw a hello her way.  She responded happily, but mentioned tied up with work.  I responded with no problem, and a wish to connect soon.  An immediate reply saying I was a real distraction to staying productive.  I laughed and bid her well.

As I left Havasu to get back to work from this break, I got an invite to my working friend's apartment.  I landed there to an immediate, 'I am still hammered at work, but can't get my mind off you!'  It was fast, it was intense, we never took a step from the spawn location, and it was wild!

Not sure what in the hell is going on, but I am loving it!  

Tomorrow will end with my first year under my belt here in 3DX.  What a whirlwind of experiences both great and mostly good.  A few missteps along the way?  Sure!  But life, even here, is never perfect.  Certainly not mine, but I try to be better every day.

Today found me spring cleaning.  Through the year I have amassed quite number of 'friends'.  A number were one time encounters,  or those that appear to have left the game or have been inactive for some time.  I made the decision to remove them from my list.  Perhaps we will run into each other again, and I will welcome that!  

Then that remainder in my list.   These are the ones that have made my year in 3DX so freaking awesome!  Before I knew it, I was starting to send a simple gift with a message of thanks to each of them..  Thanking them for being here, and sharing a piece of them with me.  It is costing me quite a bit of 3DXGold, and I am not done, yet.  Worth every penny.

The same holds true here on the forums.  We may have not have met in game, but your sharing of yourselves in this space, I appreciate.  My life is richer because of you.  Thank YOU!

On 4/16/2021 at 3:05 AM, JackPine said:

The same holds true here on the forums.  We may have not have met in game, but your sharing of yourselves in this space, I appreciate.  My life is richer because of you.  Thank YOU!

imagem.png.b82c9181328d839852fc09d71d4f4bbc.png

@Derai @Nektar @☙𝔼𝕩❧  are we in the list?

No exceptions, we deserve our gifts too

Edited by Silvio

I began my 2nd year in game with a kind gift from one  I really find to be true friend.  A gift of a journal and encouragement to continue sharing my thoughts and experiences here.  How am I to say no?  Here goes!

Funny how I found this place just wanting an escape from real life, a pandemic, seeking my own sexual desires and fantasies.  It has been all this and more.

Getting to know many of you as the persons you are, all coping with the world we are in at the moment, and your own desires.  Been an adventure to say the least!

Today found me being a part of another's moment of being the center of attention, their wants, desires.  Knowing now that is what l trulg enjoy. To be a part of not just meeting my needs, but fulfilling those around me.  Sharing this moment in time and making tbe most of it with you all has been so satisfying.  

Here's to an awesome and delicious year two!

Some days are just... WOW!  

First was a hello from a friend who was checking out a room with live music.  Holy crap could that boy sing!  A very small group was assembled, but did we receive a treat. Awesome music, lively engaged local chat, and I even gained another friend.  Sweet!

Another late day break found me at a club with an awesome dance team, and the music set?  That DJ had the vibe perfect and the room hoppin'!

Tonight found me seeing several online from a club I first fell in love with when I first joined last year.  That room wasn't open but I took a gamble and found them.  A group chat ensued, one idea led to another, and ended in a pile of sweaty, sated bodies, and Jack grinning ear to ear.

3DX Life is good!

Pondering this evening after completing my first week of year two amongst you all.   It is centered around the women of 3DX.  It should not be that surprising to me, because I have been surrounded by strong, independent,  intelligent women my whole life.  But I feel it worth mentioning.

I freely admit I did join to indulge in the sexual parts of this game with women.   What I didn't expect was to submerge myself into a world of pure female power.  Not just sensually, but intellectually,  creatively,  technically, etc.

This week alone found me in wonderful places created by women,  some of the best musical sets and vibes generated by women, much of the whimsical,  thought provoking,  and even belly busting funny chat... all women. 

For those that have welcomed me into your fold, I am grateful.  For those that have noted in public and in private that I am one of the 'good guys', I am humbled.

I have managed to surround myself with many of you that clearly indicate I have met my match, and I couldn't be happier.

You.  Rock!

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Just noticed my name. Looks like my name mention didnt work. I met him in 3dx so I am not in the list lol

I noticed that on a previous post/thread too when I tried @mentioning you a while ago.
The symbols in your forum name can't be replicated or copied it seems, so mentioning you is practically impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

Been an interesting week.  Real life has brought warmer weather to enjoy outside, and tying up some loose ends on some major projects at work.  With that there has been limited time here and in game.  In this compressed space, I unwittingly became embroiled in some drama.  Not sure the context, or who or what is right or mistaken. 

All I know:

I don't try to judge.  I try to see the good in everyone I meet.  I appreciate all that I have made a connection with here, and share of myself freely with only the object of enjoying each other in this moment.   I am not here to fuel petty disputes, cause rifts in existing friendships, or give rise to any envy or jealousy.  Life is hard enough without having to manufacture stress here.  This is my escape.  Let this be our escape.  Always.

This place does have its cycles of ups and downs, ebbs and flows.  Almost like real life. 

A mighty fine friend introduced me to the world of discord where there are many servers associated to 3DX, specific to certain groups, genres, etc.  I am a member of a number of them.  A few didn't suit my interests (or perhaps those there weren't interested in me) and I have left.  Those I am still a member of I thoroughly enjoy.  Like this forum, a way to stay in contact with people I enjoy when away from the game. 

Well, one of those servers today was announcing it would be shutting down.  Prior to that announcement, it was an active place, with a lot people saying hello, a wave, smiles, even a kiss.  Maybe some light-hearted banter to make one laugh, a racy exchange to get the heart beating just a bit faster.   Almost instantly, an empty room echoing emptiness.

The reason it is closing I may not fully understand, but that does not matter, life moves on.  I give the owners credit for making it a fun place while it lasted.  But, I do admit feeling just a tinge of sadness today.

Thanks for spirit lifter, @Silvio.   It is appreciated.  Even though the rain continues to fall, I know the sun will shine again. 

However, sometimes I seem to go out of my way to find gray skies. 

I have met many in game, and a number have grown somewhat close to.  One particular person we always had a blast together when we would run into each other at a particular room that we enjoy.  This bled over to discord and had oodles of time chatting when we weren't in game.  What fun.  A job change forced them from game and we agreed to suspend regular discord chats while they were learning the ropes.  Well low and behold, recent observation would indicate they are able to be around again.  No 'hello, I am back', or even a simple 'I am doing well, hope you are too'.

I know I am not tired of the game, but now I begin to wonder if the game has tired of me?

I think a walk outside will help my attitude! 

10 hours ago, JackPine said:

... I begin to wonder if the game has tired of me?

Please, place that idea in a box, locked it and drop it into deep oblivion (<-- I made a research for learning this new word; I hope the meaning is good 😅) ocean, before could be rooted in your heart. During that process, keep near us to continue our journey 🐾

Being part of this game's conscience, I tell you that we are not tired of you, or even think that could be possible.

🖤