3DXChat Community

Jackpine's Jaunts

JackPine

Ever had one of moments when a friend you really like to be around, but for a myriad of reasons you just haven't connected with enough lately, makes a comment that just makes you go 'I need to reconnect with them... now!'?  Better yet, that the stars seemed aligned for a perfect rendezvous on a 3DX beach, sweating under the heat of the... sun?

Life can be oh so sweet.   😀

5 hours ago, JackPine said:

Ever had one of moments when a friend you really like to be around, but for a myriad of reasons you just haven't connected with enough lately, makes a comment that just makes you go 'I need to reconnect with them... now!'?  Better yet, that the stars seemed aligned for a perfect rendezvous on a 3DX beach, sweating under the heat of the... sun?

Life can be oh so sweet.   😀

Those moments have been known to pop up every now and then. 
And I agree that they’re very sweet and often also very satisfying. 

I am and always have been one who looks at a glass at least half full.  We are approaching a year when the world really turned upside down due to the pandemic.   We have lost so much this past year.  Many of us have lost loved ones, a job, lifestyle, or even suffered through a bout of Covid.  Easy to be negative. 

But here I am.  Still meeting new friends, having relative strangers helping build a room of my design, exploring wonderful worlds, getting my freak on with some of the most amazing women I ever known. 

I choose to stay positive.  My glass is full.  Overflowing in fact.

On 11/24/2020 at 3:02 PM, JackPine said:

Lake Keely (TheLake)

As much as I love my travels in 3DX to places far beyond my backyard, I have fallen in love with this place.  Gentle breezes course through pine and birch, the rocky shorelines where reeds grow from the shallow water, gentle waves on the water broken by little islands dotting the lake, the sun seemingly becoming one with its reflection on the water.  Reminds me of summer sunsets just down the road from me.

And the music!  Another place where the selections fit the place so perfectly it gives me goosebumps at times. 

I find myself putting myself on a rock or dock and alternate some work with taking in the peaceful water and views of the islands off shore.  Quite a happy place for me.

Kudos to whoever built this place.

I don't know the air they are pumping into this room, but I leave high as a kite every time.   Never crowded and the people I meet here?  There is definitely something to be said about Quality Not Quantity.

Something magical going on in here.  Another good day, indeed.  ❤️

The weather here this past weekend has been mind numbing cold.  The solution?  Getting as much sun as possible on my body (at least my virtual one) and enjoying the sights and sounds down on Erotic Nude Beach.  While I boarded a boat anchored off shore to soak up more sun, a good friend happened to drop by.  Several hours have past since that delicious moment, and I can still feel that pleasant,  steamy, tropical heat.  What winter?

I am the first to admit I am no genius that knows everything,  or can judge anything other than myself.  I am still a relative newcomer to this world, and still learning who and what I find joy in.  But I can say I have found joy among quite a few here.  I also know our escape from the constraints of real life can carry baggage to this place.  Its called being human.  Humanity also means compassion,  forgiveness,  understanding a different point of view, agreeing to disagree.  It baffles me the need for some to fill this space with so much vitriol and hate.  If that was me, I would find a different avenue to spend time in, to enjoy, to find peace. 

This past year has been a challenge for so many of us.  I for one appreciate and value the connections I have made in this special place.  That would be my hope for all of you that reads this as well.

43 minutes ago, JackPine said:

I am the first to admit I am no genius that knows everything,  or can judge anything other than myself.  I am still a relative newcomer to this world, and still learning who and what I find joy in.  But I can say I have found joy among quite a few here.  I also know our escape from the constraints of real life can carry baggage to this place.  Its called being human.  Humanity also means compassion,  forgiveness,  understanding a different point of view, agreeing to disagree.  It baffles me the need for some to fill this space with so much vitriol and hate.  If that was me, I would find a different avenue to spend time in, to enjoy, to find peace. 

This past year has been a challenge for so many of us.  I for one appreciate and value the connections I have made in this special place.  That would be my hope for all of you that reads this as well.

Well said. 
Thanks for being you Jack. 

Today found me in game, getting a moment to learn a bit more about another member here in forum.    A delightful person that gave me some insights on their culture.  It was the Chinese New Year today, the year of the Ox.  Also learned my Zodiac sign in tbe Chinese calendar.   It was quickly determined that my sign doesn't exactly jive with the age on my 3DX profile.  We got quite a chuckle from that, and sworn to secrecy in which direction to place my age.  Yes, 3DX is a great place to explore sex, but there is so much more to learn and experience, if you let it happen.

CET.  Central European Time.  This time zone and the ones adjacent seem to be filled with people I have really learned to enjoy being around.  Problem is that pesky 7 hour time difference.  You are heading into your evenings and weekends of leisure and fun when I am still trying to juggle the work day, snow shoveling, etc.  Its just not fair! 

I really have no complaints, but I sure would like to compress that time difference. Or win the lottery and not have to worry about money.  Better yet, both! 😀

As I approach my Friday Happy Hour, I will raise a glass to you my friends of the CET (and + or - an hour).  I love you, all! 🥂

At the moment of writing this I am sitting in a pink bean bag chair on the deck that overlooks Lake Keely.  Alone.  Smiling to myself.  Happy.  Pausing to watch some female lovebirds dancing slow under the soft light, catching a glimpse of another couple running naked towards the cottages in the back for their own tryst, I chuckle to myself.  A few months back I would be flitting from room to room, trying to find someone, anyone, to hook up with.  If the session ended without some action, I would feel like I lost the game.  I am not sure what game I was playing.  No more.  Its not all peaceful music, and a solitary sit by the water, but increasingly, the quality not quantity that has become center to me.  Those moments, with those I have grown to enjoy so much being around,  Wow!  They leave me sated, satisfied, fulfilled.  There is no urgency or hectic pace. I am in a very good place. 

Working and mostly AFK, I once again had the music playing in my ears from Lake Keely.  So peaceful, but then got sucked into the train wreck your eyes don't want to look at, but for some reason you can't help but gawk at.  The train wreck of World Chat.  How does one live needing to spew so much hate?  Why does someone CHOOSE to pay for a subscription when they feel the rest of the 3DX community is stupid?  Why do persons who are so intolerant, sexist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic CHOOSE to come to this place that is clearly designed to bring people from around the world, identities, and sexual preferences together?  Baffles my brain.

Bring back the spam ads.

19 minutes ago, JackPine said:

Working and mostly AFK, I once again had the music playing in my ears from Lake Keely.  So peaceful, but then got sucked into the train wreck your eyes don't want to look at, but for some reason you can't help but gawk at.  The train wreck of World Chat.  How does one live needing to spew so much hate?  Why does someone CHOOSE to pay for a subscription when they feel the rest of the 3DX community is stupid?  Why do persons who are so intolerant, sexist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic CHOOSE to come to this place that is clearly designed to bring people from around the world, identities, and sexual preferences together?  Baffles my brain.

Bring back the spam ads.

They come here, exactly for that reason Jack.
The place brings people together and thus attracts the vocal minority of people that can only feel good about themselves, by kicking down.
They live for the attention, good or bad, that a online anonymous platform brings them.
If you where to meet some of those vile people IRL, they'd be your kindly neighborly lady, your bankteller, your plumber.
Normal people, keeping up appearances until you give them a Mask (IE: the internet and a platform like World Chat)
Then they show you who they really are inside.

But!
Don't despair, for every Intolerant Sexist Racist Homophobic Xenophobic asshole out there, there is also a person like yourself.
You're not alone.

*hugs*

19 minutes ago, Derai said:

They come here, exactly for that reason Jack.
The place brings people together and thus attracts the vocal minority of people that can only feel good about themselves, by kicking down.
They live for the attention, good or bad, that a online anonymous platform brings them.
If you where to meet some of those vile people IRL, they'd be your kindly neighborly lady, your bankteller, your plumber.
Normal people, keeping up appearances until you give them a Mask (IE: the internet and a platform like World Chat)

But!
Don't despair, for every Intolerant Sexist Racist Homophobic Xenophobic asshole out there, there is also a person like yourself.
You're not alone.

*hugs*

I raise my glass to us, the mask-less ones.  

3 hours ago, Derai said:

Here she goes again... making me ponder... :) 

I am that neighbor, bankteller, plumber.  The mask I wear is due to circumstance, relationships, societal norms.  I like to think my heart is as kind IRL as in here.  At the very least it is is my intent.  But here, I am free to take the mask off and explore and experience that which isn't so easy and/or acceptable outside of 3DX.  The good things, sometimes the wild things!  Positive vibes that leave me smiling, and just as importantly, you.

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

Back then I tried to reason and argue with thoose... thats what they want. They need oil in their fire of retardness to keep it burning.

Now if everyone just didnt argue or reason and simply press the ignore button were possible. Thoose would stop to exist. Maybe!

I resisted the urge to feed them.  I find the kaleidoscope of different individual backgrounds,  geography,  the attraction to particular worlds, music, partners, and  sexual preferences and kinks here to be so fascinating.   An open mind leads to adventure and many discoveries.  It is sad these close minded few are missing out on a more joyful experience of living.  In game and out.

On 2/21/2021 at 7:00 PM, JackPine said:

I resisted the urge to feed them.  I find the kaleidoscope of different individual backgrounds,  geography,  the attraction to particular worlds, music, partners, and  sexual preferences and kinks here to be so fascinating.   An open mind leads to adventure and many discoveries.  It is sad these close minded few are missing out on a more joyful experience of living.  In game and out.

Who are these people? Names! We need names! LOL I’m joking. I wasn’t there Friday night, I can’t be there any Friday night unless it’s a vacation or holiday but I can imagine it was the usual suspects.

43 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Who are these people? Names! We need names! LOL I’m joking. I wasn’t there Friday night, I can’t be there any Friday night unless it’s a vacation or holiday but I can imagine it was the usual suspects.

A look at WC today indicates there is a familiar ring to the names.  Today, this became a topic of conversation with a friend who has been here much longer than me.  He believes some of these people ONLY partake of this game through WC to sow discord.  I am one who attempts to understand or at least accept a different viewpoint on everything.   But this?  These people flabbergast me.  I actually feel sad for them as much as disgusted.  Oh well, enough of the darkness, time for the bright warm sun of the beach.  Preferably nude and... well, you catch my drift. 

Edited by JackPine