3DXChat Community

Jackpine's Jaunts

JackPine

8 minutes ago, R0bT said:

your on a sex game having imaginary sex with imaginary males pretending to be female.   as far as being aligned with better people. I will take Tox, Diasy, lilcal , junbug, etc over your merry band of cross dressing idiots any day of the week 😉

Thanks, Rob.  I am fully aware of what 3DX is.  It really is a waste of precious breath to respond in kind.  Since you seem so hung up on this male thing, why don't you be a bigger man and lead by example.  With a little dignity, humility, respect.  The results might surprise you.

2 minutes ago, JackPine said:

Thanks, Rob.  I am fully aware of what 3DX is.  It really is a waste of precious breath to respond in kind.  Since you seem so hung up on this male thing, why don't you be a bigger man and lead by example.  With a little dignity, humility, respect.  The results might surprise you.

A+ for effort, but wasted one I'm afraid.

The longer I am here the more this world resembles real life.  I came here to escape the real world.  Although a wonderful place there are cliques, obtuseness, just plain assholes.

i choose to embrace those I have met that I respect, adore.  Even a few I am trying to emulate, they being so cool!

May this place continue to be place to live out and share our fantasies, and ignore any negative noise.  

Peace~

5 hours ago, JackPine said:

The longer I am here the more this world resembles real life.  I came here to escape the real world.  Although a wonderful place there are cliques, obtuseness, just plain assholes.

i choose to embrace those I have met that I respect, adore.  Even a few I am trying to emulate, they being so cool!

May this place continue to be place to live out and share our fantasies, and ignore any negative noise.  

Peace~

Wise words indeed.

Life is not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

I am doubling down on making each and every moment here, in game, everywhere, to be about sharing smiles, playful winks, side splitting laughs, delicious moans.  

I will continue to discuss the development and improvement of the game, share ideas, thoughts, and step in when I see friends in need of support.

But in the end, I want to leave here breathless and smiling, including you.  Hope you will join me.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:11 AM, JackPine said:

Great.  Someone leaked of picture of me onto the web.  Might as well own it, you all will see it soon enough.

tumblr_pf9lpcJstk1uh9rho_400.gifv

You need to eat more Jack, you aint got no bum. you get picked on when you aint got no bum.

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

You need to eat more Jack, you aint got no bum. you get picked on when you aint got no bum.

I look back on it now with a smile, but when I was in the military back in my youth,  my nick was TSW.  Tall, Skinny, and Worthless.  Twiggy, we are who we are, except the Worthless part.  Don't like our bums, they're just jealous!  I'll bump hips and bum with you anyday! 😉

It was six months ago that I stumbled across this forum and 3DXChat the game.  I was pausing earlier today reflecting on this fact.  None of it had anything to do specifically with sex (there has been plenty), or personal secret fantasies explored (notched a few there so far), but rather the human connections I have been so lucky to develop.  In fact just today, while attending an anniversary bash of some friends, I ran into a member of the forum that I long have had an appreciation for, but had never met in game.  What a joy to finally meet them, share a dance, good conversation, a hug.  Only to be followed up by seeing another good friend, well one of the best one could have, who had sneaked in while I was engrossed in that other conversation.  This time a mind challenging discussion regarding gender,  gender stereotypes, and how to meld thoughts into action and making words inclusive rather than exclusive.  All the while sharing smiles and light-hearted banter with friends new and now not so new.  Is this your typical sex game??

There may be many flaws to the game yet to solve.  And yes, new features and items to add as well.  What I hope never changes are the bright shiny gems that are you, that are enriching my life.  If we haven't met, let's and here's to the next 6 months!

WTF is going on?  In these past 6 months I have grown to love my time here.  The cool rooms, DJ's and music, my beautiful and sexy friends.  But lately, frustrating times with server disconnects, and now obvious hacking.  Why do there always have to be those who relish in tearing down?  Why?  I refuse to back down and exit just because of a low life loser, but the owners of this game better get their shit together.   And fast.  

For those that contribute creativity and positivity to this world, I love you!

For those who just want to sow negativity and bring this place to its knees?  You need help.  Don't be a douche bag.  Get help.

Winter's cold and clean air, a walk amongst the oaks and pines.  Fresh white snow crunching underfoot , admiring the myriad of tracks of Mother Nature's diversity of life.  Birds, chimpunks and squirrels.   Tracks of a river otter, many deer, and even a bear, likely searching for a den to spend the next six months in slumber.  A walk in the woods always puts things in perspective.   3DX is a place for indoor fun, but in the larger scheme of life?  Nothing to stress over.  

• 2 weeks later...

Ran across one of my favorite people in game yesterday.  It was just a brief chat, and not even avi to avi, but from the confines of my dressing room:

Her: "How are doing today?"

Me: "I can't complain.  Well, I could, but nobody would listen anyway."  

Her: "Well post it on the forum, silly!"

So here I am.  To complain.  My complaint?  I got nothin'.  Hard to complain as I see myself becoming surrounded by more and more people that I adore, respect, and love spending time with.

There.  I am done complaining.

Due to an semiannual visit with family, I have been away from the game for a number of days.  I must say I haved missed the place.  The creative rooms, great music, and at times mind blowing fantasies that put a capital X on 3dx.  Most of all though?  YOU.  Saying hello.  Playful bantor.  A flirtatious laugh.  YOU.  We may all be here to escape the reality of the world we are in, but the reality here for me is... YOU are pretty damn special.   

I get myself in trouble derailing some threads regarding game development, even when I agree they all have merit.  So I will post it here.

Call me old fashioned, set in my ways, a geezer.  As much as I enjoy the stunning rooms being created, great vibes generated through DJs, and the visual appeal of your dressed up (or down) avatars, none of that compares to that grey matter between your ears.  What interests you, arouses you, makes you laugh, makes you moan, shoots you to the moon on an orgasmic rocket.  All hopefully with me along for the ride!  The game has a long way to go to make that happen without communication through text.  Yes, it may slow the experience down a tad, but makes the trip oh so sweet.   

Been reading the threads regarding hacks and those trying to foment discord for whatever their reasons.  May the day I find one inkling of satisfaction or pleasure in dragging this place or or an individual down, may it be my last day here.  I have stepped in to defend a friend or someone being mistreated, but that in itself should never have to be done here.

I posted in another the thread on why I come here.  The 3 F's:  Fun, Freedom, Fantasy.  There is a 4th:  Friendship.  Perhaps loosely defined in a place like 3DX, but I choose to be with you here for our shared experience, a respect for your actions, and I value your words and worldview.  So, yes, Friendship fits.  For those that also strive for those 4 F's, I hope to see you around!

Peace.

Lake Keely (TheLake)

As much as I love my travels in 3DX to places far beyond my backyard, I have fallen in love with this place.  Gentle breezes course through pine and birch, the rocky shorelines where reeds grow from the shallow water, gentle waves on the water broken by little islands dotting the lake, the sun seemingly becoming one with its reflection on the water.  Reminds me of summer sunsets just down the road from me.

And the music!  Another place where the selections fit the place so perfectly it gives me goosebumps at times. 

I find myself putting myself on a rock or dock and alternate some work with taking in the peaceful water and views of the islands off shore.  Quite a happy place for me.

Kudos to whoever built this place.

7 hours ago, JackPine said:

Lake Keely (TheLake)

As much as I love my travels in 3DX to places far beyond my backyard, I have fallen in love with this place.  Gentle breezes course through pine and birch, the rocky shorelines where reeds grow from the shallow water, gentle waves on the water broken by little islands dotting the lake, the sun seemingly becoming one with its reflection on the water.  Reminds me of summer sunsets just down the road from me.

And the music!  Another place where the selections fit the place so perfectly it gives me goosebumps at times. 

I find myself putting myself on a rock or dock and alternate some work with taking in the peaceful water and views of the islands off shore.  Quite a happy place for me.

Kudos to whoever built this place.

When V and I return next month remind me to tell you about the lake currently being used....Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving.  Stay safe!