3DXChat Community

Jackpine's Jaunts

JackPine

As I catch up on forum posts, I see the usual diatribes and trolling that has gotten so very old.  How about saying something nice for a change?  Or better yet, log off and take in the outdoors.  Fresh air may improve your outlook!  Here is what it looks out my backdoor at the moment.

20200927_161557.jpg

On 9/27/2020 at 5:31 PM, Derai said:

I say. Have it both ways. Laptop in nature. Game and fresh air!

True dat, my friend!  I need to work on an internet connection out back, however.😀

Edited by JackPine

1 hour ago, JackPine said:

As I catch up on forum posts, I see the usual diatribes and trolling that has gotten so very old.  How about saying something nice for a change?  Or better yet, log off and take in the outdoors.  Fresh air may improve your outlook!  Here is what it looks out my backdoor at the moment.

20200927_161557.jpg

I actually placed a person on my ignore list for the first time.  In a world where too many are so self-absorbed and refuse to hear a dissenting viewpoint, I try hard to stay open-minded.  However, I come to 3dx to share my positive disposition, and to playfully indulge in my fantasies with like-minded adults.  I like to get down and dirty, but not dragged through the mud as some seem to enjoy.

May my iggie list remain a short one, but it was pleasurable putting that name there. 

Up north where I live, we enjoy a good hard killing frost.  After which the fall days are so much more enjoyable without the annoying buzzing and biting of mosquitoes.  Just as mosquitoes provide value (food for birds and fish), they can test ones willpower to remain and enjoy the outdoors. Lacking a 3dx Forum frost, the ignore button works mighty fine.  I just needed a break. 😀

Edited by JackPine

14 hours ago, JackPine said:

Up north where I live, we enjoy a good hard killing frost.  After which the fall days are so much more enjoyable without the annoying buzzing and biting of mosquitoes.  Just as mosquitoes provide value (food for birds and fish), they can test ones willpower to remain and enjoy the outdoors. Lacking a 3dx Forum frost, the ignore button works mighty fine.  I just needed a break. 😀

Just keep on trucking friend.
Besides, without the annoying bugs buzzing around, we'd only have the weather to bitch about.
And that gets old fast~

2 minutes ago, Derai said:

Just keep on trucking friend.
Besides, without the annoying bugs buzzing around, we'd only have the weather to bitch about.
And that gets old fast~

Beep beeping the truck horn at you, Dee. 😀

I need to walk back the comment about the ignore feature here.  It may have turned off that insect whine, but I still see all my friends waving their arms trying to slap it away.  Might as well see the whole picture.  Ignore list cleared... for now.

Makes note to pick up a bug bomb at the hardware store^^

18 minutes ago, JackPine said:

Beep beeping the truck horn at you, Dee. 😀

I need to walk back the comment about the ignore feature here.  It may have turned off that insect whine, but I still see all my friends waving their arms trying to slap it away.  Might as well see the whole picture.  Ignore list cleared... for now.

Makes note to pick up a bug bomb at the hardware store^^

Well yeah, instead of a Mosquito, it's more like one of those dung flies.
You got those over there?
The big black ones, silent when flying normally, but every now and then they get stuck against a window and it's like they vibrate the whole panes by stupidly smashing their little shitty head against the wall, over and over again.
Trying to ignore that, is as hard as ignoring someone taking a messy dump in the next stall over.
You try not to think about it, but dayum.

Only way to deal with that is to walk away for a while and clear the air~

2 minutes ago, Derai said:

Well yeah, instead of a Mosquito, it's more like one of those dung flies.
You got those over there?
The big black ones, silent when flying normally, but every now and then they get stuck against a window and it's like they vibrate the whole panes by stupidly smashing their little shitty head against the wall, over and over again.
Trying to ignore that, is as hard as ignoring someone taking a messy dump in the next stall over.
You try not to think about it, but dayum.

Only way to deal with that is to walk away for a while and clear the air~

Feeling the need to light a scented candle for some reason.  Or fifty~

When I first discovered 3DX, I joined this forum to check out the environment, the culture and people.  This was prior to purchasing a 3DXChat membership.  At that time this forum was quite a  positive, fun place.  There were differences of opinions, and yes, at times arguments that seemed petty.  But these were minor annoyances.  The wonderful worlds being shared, parties and events, engaged members advocating for game improvements, sharing hot pics, etc. are what makes the forum cool.  I happily purchased a membership to the game.

Since then, in game and here, the circle of people I gotten to know has led to fun times, fantastic times, fricking mind blowing hot times.  Not to mention a growing number of people I just love hanging out with.

However, if I would have waited until now to check this place out?  I am not so sure.  Too much lately, the forum threads are weighted more to those trying settle scores and and 'hey look at me' self-promotion. I am partially to blame, because I was baited into the fray to defend those I hold dear here.  This has to be a turn off for potential members. 

With that said, I want the next Jack (my preference would be Jill 🤪 ) to step into this place and see it like I did just a few months back.  An awesome place to escape from real life for awhile, and indulge a fantasy or two or threesome.  I will be extra careful not to participate in threads that do nothing to advance positivity and hot vibes.  I want more Jacks and Jills to share this space with all of us.

Edited by JackPine

8 minutes ago, Derai said:

The line between madness and genius is a thin one.
Jack's got the right blend, that's for sure.
Keep preaching the good words Jack of the Pines~
We need the fresh scent of your words around here, and a breath of fresh air~

I got the Idiot part down perfectly.  Savant is still a work in progress~

Thank you, Derai.  You have set the bar high here, so your kind words make my heart sing ❤️

Pssst... However, that scent you are smelling, I think that is the candle you gave me above~

Edited by JackPine
Yes... Deari AGAIN! sheesh

46 minutes ago, JackPine said:

Nice!  My thread being trolled by big sad Rob again.  Means I am right in words, and more importantly, aligned with better people. 

No pay attention. He is a "penis lover" and "brains hater". He can say nothing new as well. I can troll a way harder than robT. Any child can.

ydOGEYP.png

On 10/2/2020 at 8:34 AM, JackPine said:

When I first discovered 3DX, I joined this forum to check out the environment, the culture and people.  This was prior to purchasing a 3DXChat membership.  At that time this forum was quite a  positive, fun place.  There were differences of opinions, and yes, at times arguments that seemed petty.  But these were minor annoyances.  The wonderful worlds being shared, parties and events, engaged members advocating for game improvements, sharing hot pics, etc. are what makes the forum cool.  I happily purchased a membership to the game.

Since then, in game and here, the circle of people I gotten to know has led to fun times, fantastic times, fricking mind blowing hot times.  Not to mention a growing number of people I just love hanging out with.

However, if I would have waited until now to check this place out?  I am not so sure.  Too much lately, the forum threads are weighted more to those trying settle scores and and 'hey look at me' self-promotion. I am partially to blame, because I was baited into the fray to defend those I hold dear here.  This has to be a turn off for potential members. 

With that said, I want the next Jack (my preference would be Jill 🤪 ) to step into this place and see it like I did just a few months back.  An awesome place to escape from real life for awhile, and indulge a fantasy or two or threesome.  I will be extra careful not to participate in threads that do nothing to advance positivity and hot vibes.  I want more Jacks and Jills to share this space with all of us.

This. 

Thanks Jack, and welcome future Jills and Jacks. 

10 minutes ago, R0bT said:

your on a sex game having imaginary sex with imaginary males pretending to be female.   as far as being aligned with better people. I will take Tox, Diasy, lilcal , junbug, etc over your merry band of cross dressing idiots any day of the week 😉

tearingmeapartlisa.jpg