3DXChat Community

Jackpine's Jaunts

JackPine

Like my wanderings in the woods, my walks through 3DX are never the same experience.  Everyday is full of surprises.  I think I will share those through the optics of my own eyes.  Not necessarily the details, but sharing my thoughts in the moment, my mood, my questions.  In reality, I feel myself a simple man of the northwoods.   Here, a much more complex soul, learning more about fantasy, humanity, and my place in this wild sexual world.

Maybe this diary won't be long lived, but like much here, why not try it.  I might love it!

Your responses are appreciated, even constructive criticism.

Tying up my boots, let this adventure begin!

Due to a variety of things, my time in game is limited.  I am learning it doesn't have to be a rush to sex because of it.  Similar to my hikes in the woods, sometimes it pays to just sit on a stump and let nature come to me.  Last night I went to chill on the beach, and sat back in one of the empty chairs.  It was not crowded, and most of those that were there were enjoying each other in the ways that make this game so delicious.   I made mention in local chat how nice everyone looked, and that the voyeur in the chair was pleased.  The responses were quite positive, with the invitation for a more interactive Jaunt for Jackpine at a later date.  Now to find that time!😉

Summer in Minnesota is paradise.  Those of us who suffer through 6 month winters know how precious time outside is.  The sun and water today have few words to describe them.  A perfect distraction from even the here!

Trying to play catch up, and the sun is out again tomorrow... am I complaining?  Hell no! 😀

What is 3dx and this forum to you, Jack?

I am not sure, Jack!  It was supposed to be just a game of naughty guiit free fun.  That it is, but in this short time I have realized something.   I can't totally disconnect the real me from the fantasy here.  I relish the connections made, and that the journey taken is worth more than the final result. 

I have my kinks, but the path taken to get there are so much more delicious!

Hey Jack!  Yeah its been a few days, with the troubles of 3dx recently, keeping me from my adventures here.  I am pondering why I need this game, given the fact it seems to have been down as much as it has been available since I have joined.

I think I do, and it has little to do with game itself.  If has to do with the lovers and friends already established,  and to those I earnestly want to still meet.  There is still much peace, love, and deliciously naughty moments to share!

Bring back the game..  Stat!

(If me posting here is disrespectful or disruptive please let me know, I’ll delete it.)

I agree with your last post. 
3DX has a way to hook you. 
Most come for the Sex, but find that the game is so much more. 
If you look past the facade of lewdnes and the darker parts of the online community. 
You find pearls in the mud. 
There are a lot of good people in 3DX, because 3DX let’s them be who they Want to be. 
It’s liberating. 

4 hours ago, Derai said:

(If me posting here is disrespectful or disruptive please let me know, I’ll delete it.)

I agree with your last post. 
3DX has a way to hook you. 
Most come for the Sex, but find that the game is so much more. 
If you look past the facade of lewdnes and the darker parts of the online community. 
You find pearls in the mud. 
There are a lot of good people in 3DX, because 3DX let’s them be who they Want to be. 
It’s liberating. 

Thank you, Derai, for adding to my little piece of the forum.  Comments, even constructive criticism, is welcome here.  I have been rooting around the mud for a while now, and I have uncovered a number of those marvelous pearls already.  Keeping my hands, feet, and nose dirty as I find more of you, and find out more about even me.😀

A canoe trip in the wilderness just northwest of here, nothing ever goes according to plan.  Unexpected winds, a strong summer storm, favorite campsite occupied, and yes, bears!. I have learned to slow down, adapt, reset expectations, pause and revel in the beauty around me in the moment.

I am finding beauty, peace, and fun in this moment, even without the game.  I can't wait to find what lies a few more paddle strokes around the bend, that jewel a short portage away.  I see the destination and paradise awaits my... our... arrival.

As I sat outside admiring my well groomed yard, the summer green, the buzzing of mosquitoes in my ear, I contemplated.  There is a saying Idle hands are the devil’s playground.  Well, in 3DX, busy hands are the naughty temptations of life!

Hmmm, so much to ponder... and I want busy hands again.

Hey Diary, Jack here.  With Minnesota summer weather that seems to go by in a wink of the eye and projects at work heating up, finding 3dx playtime has been a challenge.  But no worries, I am here for the long haul!  Just don't tell anyone, they were thinking they were getting a break. 🤪

One more quick scribble in you, Diary.  Although the threads here can give you insights on your fellow 3dx'ers, resist the temptations to insert yourself into any petty arguments.  Honest debates about game features, tips and techniques, and etiquette, yes. Everyone here is an adult by age.  Behaviorally, not necessarily the same thing.  Just try and ignore.

5 minutes ago, JackPine said:

One more quick scribble in you, Diary.  Although the threads here can give you insights on your fellow 3dx'ers, resist the temptations to insert yourself into any petty arguments.  Honest debates about game features, tips and techniques, and etiquette, yes. Everyone here is an adult by age.  Behaviorally, not necessarily the same thing.  Just try and ignore.

Good advice there Jack, your diary speaks da truth. ^^
Seriously though, I agree. But often fail, I love discussions way to much~

Sorry about the blood diary.  Some of what I read on some threads had me really biting my tongue! 

Pretty oxymoronic for how ugly the arguments are being. 

Lucky for me I am discovering the bright spaces to be in.  😀

Yesterday, I felt the first pangs of frustration with my place in this world.  My friends list here is quite short.  Reserved for those I have clicked with and truly enjoy being around.  But my limited in game time doesn't always coincide with availability of them.  The frustration wasn't jealousy or selfishness, just a trifle sad.

But nothing like a cup of coffee on the deck on a perfect Minnesota northwoods morning, the sun warm, and a soft breeze of cool Canadian air to keep the temperature perfect.  It gives me peace.  The text messages and posts on other social media sending birthday wishes also is lending perspective. 

I lead a pretty damn good life outside here.  This place is augmenting my life, and fills some voids for me as a sexual being.  I just didn't realize the impact some here have made on me!

So, Tim, keep things in perspective.   Be here when you can, keep those wonderful connections, share love and freaky fun when you can, and when that does not work, just smile and look forward to tomorrow!

Writing BBLB at the top of this page.

Brown Bag Lunch and the Beach.  Need to get away from the office desk and wander down to the shore, if only for a few minutes.  Such a nice distraction to the day.

Positivity

There is something about this simple word, Diary.

And it is a choice.

Here in this world, and outside, outlook matters.  Sharing good vibes, a good message, a good heart matters.

While we may be here to fulfill a personal and sometimes selfish need, remember we can still lift each other up.  It makes this adventure so much more fulfilling. 

Edited by JackPine

Patience, Positivity,  and Patient?

I had great hopes for great things today, but alas it wasn't to be... today.

But that is okay, because tomorrow is a brand new day, with limitless possibilities.   And if not tomorrow, then the day after.   Besides, I am a sunrise guy.  When the sun below the lake's horizon sets the dark waters on fire, slowly behind me trees on the mountainside bursting with green as they bask in the new glow.  Then our parent star, a golden orb appears to rise right out of the liquid, changing it from fire tinged orange to a brlliant blue.  I am ready for the day after that show!

The patient part was a surprise.  After a brief scare (never use the web to self diagnose, because any symptom could mean Covid!), determined my recent ailments are nothing serious to worry to much about.  Bad news it is contagious for period of time.  Good news it can't be passed through the boards or virtual sex.  Yay! 🙃

A gift of words. 

The mighty oak strong and tall. 
Loses its luster in the fall. 
So too the Elm my friend. 
Let’s its leaves fall at summer’s end. 
But one stays green and fine. 
One endures, the humble Pine. 
No matter the weather, snow or shine. 
One endures, the stalwart Pine. 
Sheltering and protecting all, I’m sure. 
For the Pines, the Pines Endure. 

Maybe a bit cheesy, but eh. Hope ya like it.