3DXChat Community

IS THIS GAME WORKING... OR NOT?

Angelqueen

2 hours ago, jadekali said:

You are the kind of "police officer" the entire country is protesting against right now.
I already don't trust you because you don't post the ENTIRE quotes ,only the portions you deem fit 
to condemn me with your side of right and wrong.
You are just another tool of the rich and powerful that uses it's power of SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENET
to keep the weak and poor in their place.
A "police officer" must defend the rights of ALL THE PEOPLE!

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Call a doctor.

This. ☝️

2 hours ago, ClaraLust said:

This. ☝️

You don't believe in fair play because you 
only post portions of quotes so you can bend and twist them to your own designs.
Laws must apply to EVERYONE.
Not to whoever curries your favor ...but to ALL THE PEOPLE!

19 minutes ago, jadekali said:

You don't believe in fair play because you 
only post portions of quotes so you can bend and twist them to your own designs.
Laws must apply to EVERYONE.
Not to whoever curries your favor ...but to ALL THE PEOPLE!

2 hours ago, ClaraLust said:

This. ☝️

4 minutes ago, Derai said:

Jade... Are you okay luv?

You’ve always been a bit paranoid but you seem worse lately. Everything alright?

What laws are you even on about?

She calls herself a police officer but only worries about MY offences....she doesn't go after the the REAL offenders .....THE DEVS THAT NEVER COMMUNICATE WITH US!

Edited by jadekali

Is this game now being rebranded to 3DX Mute...?  because all day, I haven't been able to chat.. 

And the only rooms I can enter are the 3DX Chat public rooms, because when I enter a Player Hosted room, all I get is this...  no it not lagging, as I waited in one room listening to the music for over half an hour, and nothing updated.

image.png.09cba8f9b7551c0596d0ebe68cca3c54.png

Edited by AlexaDarkness

11 minutes ago, AlexaDarkness said:

Is this game now being rebranded to 3DX Mute...?  because all day, I haven't been able to chat.. 

And the only rooms I can enter are the 3DX Chat public rooms, because when I enter a Player Hosted room, all I get is this...  no it not lagging, as I waited in one room listening to the music for over half an hour, and nothing updated.

image.png.09cba8f9b7551c0596d0ebe68cca3c54.png

did you try to move your avi in such situation. What did you see? 

ps: Hi

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

I have been DC'ed 6 times in the last 11 minutes. Waited in queue to get back in. I made it to Love Island 3 times with no one else there. Tried walking and was almost instantly DC'ed after I started walking. I am seriously considering looking into another virtual world to play in besides this one. Lack of server stability, doesn't matter if it's software or hardware related makes this game nearly unusable, and the complete lack of communication from the Devs is inexcusable at best.

I attempted using a VPN. I was DC'ed twice almost instantly, the 3rd time it seemed to better a little better....or so I thought, then was DC'ed again. I will check the game later to see if it has improved in stability.

Best of luck to everyone.

John

Chat is still disabled for me...

35 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

did you try to move your avi in such situation. What did you see? 

ps: Hi

and when I moved, I was swimming a few feet below the surface... glad its not real, as I would have drowned by now.

user roms.jpg

17 minutes ago, AlexaDarkness said:

Chat is still disabled for me...

and when I moved, I was swimming a few feet below the surface... glad its not real, as I would have drowned by now.

user roms.jpg

Are you able to move your avi to the left/ right?