3DXChat Community

IS THIS GAME WORKING... OR NOT?

Angelqueen

This looks like another repeat of the FIVEΒ MONTH LONGΒ disaster that happened to RLC when they lost half their membership to the same shit.....all u can do is wait it out .....and if u got sucked into year long sub like me ...its not worth the aggravation to get a refundΒ at this point.....

btw....I wasn't open for five mihutes this morning and got dc too.....I didn't even bother to reopen....I just don't care anymore.....I go play Sims 4...A GAME THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!....lol

This game has taught me a good lesson though....I WILL NEVER EVER BUY A YEARLY SUB OF ANY GAME AGAIN!!!!!!

I will gladly pay the higher monthly difference from now onΒ  Β :)

Edited by jadekali

34 minutes ago, jadekali said:

This looks like another repeat of the FIVEΒ MONTH LONGΒ disaster that happened to RLC when they lost half their membership to the same shit.....all u can do is wait it out .....and if u got sucked into year long sub like me ...its not worth the aggravation to get a refundΒ at this point.....

Did you even try to?Β 

45 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Did you even try to?Β 

Nah.....what's the point?.....after u pro-rateΒ it ......it comes to 3 bucks a month and I'd even give a homeless person 3 bucks a month.....although most of them don't own 3 mansions like Gizmo.....

Edited by jadekali

51 minutes ago, jadekali said:

although most of them don't own 3 mansions like Gizmo.....

Pure allegations right there. One could evenΒ say defamation or misinformation, which is illegal in a lot of countries.Β 

Edited by ClaraLust

4 hours ago, ClaraLust said:

Pure allegations right there. One could evenΒ say defamation or misinformation, which is illegal in a lot of countries.Β 

Where were YOU when all the bullshit stories of ME got told around here??????...........🀣🀣🀣

Edited by jadekali

1 hour ago, jadekali said:

Where were YOU when all the bullshit stories of ME got told around here??????...........🀣🀣🀣

Well, from what I heard and saw, a lot ofΒ persons were talked trash on them here. But it's not a valid reason to do the same. You sould know how bad it is if you lived it.Β 

1 hour ago, jadekali said:

Let's try to remember WHO is commiting the crime here......WE ARE PAYING FOR A GAME THAT DOESN"T FUCKING WORK!!!!!!

No crime here. You're free to ask for a refund as the game isn't functioning the way you want. Just you not wanting toΒ do it for some reason, or maybe not actually wanting to quit the game.Β 

7 hours ago, ClaraLust said:

Well, from what I heard and saw, a lot ofΒ persons were talked trash on them here. But it's not a valid reason to do the same. You sould know how bad it is if you lived it.Β 

No crime here. You're free to ask for a refund as the game isn't functioning the way you want. Just you not wanting toΒ do it for some reason, or maybe not actually wanting to quit the game.Β 

You are the kind of "police officer" the entire country is protesting against right now.
I already don't trust you because you don't post theΒ ENTIRE quotes ,only the portions you deem fitΒ 
to condemn me with your side of right and wrong.
You are just another tool of the rich and powerful that uses it's power of SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENET
to keep the weak and poor inΒ their place.
A "police officer" must defend the rights of ALL THE PEOPLE!
Β 

7 minutes ago, jadekali said:

You are the kind of "police officer" the entire country is protesting against right now.
I already don't trust you because you don't post theΒ ENTIRE quotes ,only the portions you deem fitΒ 
You are just another tool of the rich and powerful that uses it's power of SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENET
to keep the weak and poor inΒ their place.
A "police officer" must defend the rights of ALL THE PEOPLE!
Β 

Call a doctor.

2 minutes ago, jadekali said:

For an artist ...you have little imagination.

Any logic? No imagination is needed here. You have no logic, and it seems you are not able to learn.

22 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Can you sometimes think before you say a word?

10 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Any logic? No imagination is needed here. You have no logic, and it seems you are not able to learn.

Can you sometimes think before you say a word?

zzzzzzzΒ  Β  try some sleep.....it will make you more creative.....

3 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Have you run out of brains?Β :lol:

Please don't waste ur hate here....I get get much more new membership in Safe Haven when u are on MY threadΒ  Β :)

Edited by jadekali

5 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Please don't waste ur hate here....I get get much more new membership in Safe Haven when u are on MY threadΒ  Β :)

Where have you seen hatred here? I'm here to teach you things like why people only quote part of the text, why your conclusions are false, and so on.