3DXChat Community

I'm getting really pissed off with all the server crashes

neilquinn

1 hour ago, Derai said:

Not much, but something. 

Not much ? Are you serious ?

They reworked the new server to stabilize it and added several things asked for a long time : room which stay opens, better protection for the rooms and incoming ability to moderate room.

That's a pretty good job over a short period of time.

3 minutes ago, GottaGo said:

They reworked the new server to stabilize it and added several things asked for a long time : room which stay opens, better protection for the rooms and incoming ability to moderate room.

My apologies, the 'not much' was not about the work they have done.
The 'not much' was in reference to the brevity of the message and the lateness of said message to us.
It would have saved us a LOT of frustration if we had had this information earlier, no?
That said, the information given looks promising, but yet again, we've had promising information given before...
We shall see. 

11 hours ago, GottaGo said:

Again, the game has major glitches for several years, never been fixed. That's not a pretty good job. That's not a job at all. This game is not playable. It needs to be fixed, that's all.

14 hours ago, GottaGo said:

Yeah, optimizations can take awhile, too, depending on the state of the software's code. And optimizations = less server time working on certain things = more server time for more tasks = more stability.

11 hours ago, Lounea said:

Again, the game has major glitches for several years, never been fixed. That's not a pretty good job. That's not a job at all. This game is not playable. It needs to be fixed, that's all.

You do realize that's what the new server stuff is about or are you just trolling ?

34 minutes ago, Lorelia said:

All them people shouting "i want my money back", "im a customer and i have rights!" but actually staying is kinda funny. Go ahead and leave.

By the way if "3dx will lose half its customers", then most likely the problem would be fixed for the rest of us. Less people = better working 3dx.

Yeah. It really looks pathetic after devs openly stated that they are ready to give refunds to ones who asks for it. What other right they need? They already can have their money back if they are THAT unsatisfied with a game and not ready to wait a little more to get servers fixed.

10 hours ago, Lorelia said:

All them people shouting "i want my money back", "im a customer and i have rights!" but actually staying is kinda funny. Go ahead and leave.

By the way if "3dx will lose half its customers", then most likely the problem would be fixed for the rest of us. Less people = better working 3dx.

When I can chat in game, I will be happy... as long a I don't get banned for saying hello repeatedly in would Chat.... and NO.. I can't see Chat Messages

chat countdown.jpg

Edited by AlexaDarkness