3DXChat Community

I'm getting really pissed off with all the server crashes

neilquinn

1 hour ago, Ann Takia said:

I think they have any kind of managment. only 2 people are managing whole game. TBH this game could be reach to new levle but it has been manage like guys operating from garage.

No offense meant but each time I hear comments like "this game could reach to new level" it makes me wonder why the person came here to start with then.  I have been on games of higher level. I came here because it is not like them. I rather like our small uncomplicated yet beautiful with incredible people game. Yes, I wish it were more stable, and but for one week a year it was quite dependable for quite some time. I trust it will be again in time.

Edited by SusanLouisa

Just now, SusanLouisa said:

No offense meant but each time I hear comments like "this game could reach to new level" it makes me wonder why you came here to start with then.  I have been on games of higher level. I came here because it is not like them. I rather like our small uncomplicated yet beautiful with incredible people game. Yes, I wish it were more stable, and but for one week a year it was quite dependable for quite some time. I trust it will be again in time.

Thank you Susan.  There is a quality versus quantity component that is very importane.  I just want this place to be a stable and successful game, for us and those who are creating it for us.   

1 minute ago, JackPine said:

Thank you Susan.  There is a quality versus quantity component that is very importane.  I just want this place to be a stable and successful game, for us and those who are creating it for us.   

I feel the same. It is hard to enjoy it at any level when it keeps crashing.  Trust that just because they don't answer they are indeed listening and know we are restless. I hope that word of a status comes soon.

I don't think they will improve the way they communicate, simply because everybody start to get crazy when the game is down.

It's a pretty addictive game. You pay for it, ok. But when your internet provider have some troubles and don't work for a few hours what do you do ? Are you calling the hotline again and again and again ? Are you posting hundred of threads on the support forum ? Are you insulting them ?

Probably not. Well, i hope you don't.

You should take a breathe and remember this : This is a game. That's all.

Two years ago people were crazy because there was almost no updates for a long time, but the server could go for one month without one single crash. People were complaining because the game was 32 bits and they had to use some unofficial patch. Now the game is 64 bits, the graphics are even better, and there is updates pretty often.

The game is, like most of business, under DDoS and a lot of attacks, they are working to fix this. It takes time. If you think it can be fixed easily, please tell me that you are working in IT and had to deal with troubles like that.

This place is toxic, and making it even more toxic everyday isn't going to make the moderators or the staff care about what you think.

1 hour ago, SusanLouisa said:

No offense meant but each time I hear comments like "this game could reach to new level" it makes me wonder why the person came here to start with then.  I have been on games of higher level. I came here because it is not like them. I rather like our small uncomplicated yet beautiful with incredible people game. Yes, I wish it were more stable, and but for one week a year it was quite dependable for quite some time. I trust it will be again in time.

I really like 3dxchat and think that it's best offer for it's money, at least if pay early. And even aside of money question, I don't see any better game of same genre for myself than 3dxchat. But all this were right before the crashes. Last month I am experiencing disconnects almost everyday I play. But I hope they will fix it soon. It's their business, I don't think they want to bury it.

28 minutes ago, GottaGo said:

But when your internet provider have some troubles and don't work for a few hours what do you do ? Are you calling the hotline again and again and again ? Are you posting hundred of threads on the support forum ? Are you insulting them ?

Well if my internet provider would have crashes every single day I indeed would assault their hotline and would probably sound pretty much irritated. Fortunately, my internet connection crashes once in a month or so and usually for a less than an hour. If it would crash on daily basis – I would change my internet provider long ago. 

17 minutes ago, R0bT said:

how many games have been put out for consumption that are like 3dx in that 8 years, the answer is zero.  none are coming,

I know one game that is 3dxchat-like. Similar level of graphics, subscription to get all content. Pricier than 3dxchat if pay early. Cheaper if monthly. And slow updates lol, even slower than 3dxchat with even less poses. It has it's advantages tho. But disadvantages as well. Not going to name it here anyway. But obviously I like 3dxchat more or I would play that game. At least I liked 3dxchat more before all this shit with everyday disconnects started. But I do not panic, I think they will fix it. The question is only how much time will it take.  

And I also know one game that are coming. But can't say if it's good or bad, I don't tend to have much believe in developers' promises.

21 minutes ago, R0bT said:

you better hope this game doesnt die because the future is VR. If this game dies and you dont have the money for VR, you will have to latch onto one of the other dying games that havent kicked the bucket fully yet. 

The more popular and widespread VR will become – the more cheap it's going to be, most probably. It's almost always works like this. Ten years ago you could have a smartphone with a touch screen only for a good amount of money or it would be barely usable piece of crap. Now you can order smartphone for 100-150$ from China and it will be good enough for most tasks, maybe just bad for high demanding games and have a poor camera compared to pricey ones.

I really really like the sentiment of finding a newer and better platform, I do. I felt it so much that I clicked the like. That was me being whimsical.

I've done my research and it's what brought me to 3dx. Those days where you could go to Hastings or BestBuy and have a load of options of packaged and tested software are over. Before, you could go the manufacturer's forum and there was a fix that covered the board.  You could open the box and, read the instructions, and smell the print. That's always been my favorite thing to do with printed text. It was tangible and real.

In this age we have downloadable options that aren't going to work on everyone's PC and no one answer is there for us. You can't return it, your money is gone, and you can either uninstall it and adjust your expectation level, or work with what you're stuck with. Who do you complain to? You don't have a stick long enough to reach someone selling you crap from Indonesia and you're probably not going to make the flight. That's common knowledge so the manufacturer also knows it. The sum total of that being that if you go berserk on their forum it shows everyone else you haven't accepted it.

I'm not berating anyone for feeling like I do but I encourage them to find a hobby. While you're feeling this angry you could be making museum-quality art in black and red. 'I look at this painting and I feel the artist's anger. His frustration and rage speak to me on a level I haven't seen before and it tells me I should slow down. I'll buy it!'.

7 minutes ago, PluushPuussy said:

In this age we have downloadable options that aren't going to work on everyone's PC and no one answer is there for us. You can't return it, your money is gone

In many cases you actually can.

In Steam you can refund your money if game does not work on your PC properly. 

Even in 3dxchat terms https://3dxchat.com/terms-and-conditions.html

8. Refunds
Refunds are only possible, if the game doesn't work on the Subscriber's PC (There are no created characters on the Subscriber's account). In all other cases refunds or credits will not be issued. Cancelation for all future recurring billing may be requested in accordance with Section 7 - Cancelation. The decision to refund a charge does not imply the obligation to issue additional future refunds. Should a refund be issued by SGD Billing for any reason, it will be credited solely to the payment method used in the original transaction. SGD Billing will not issue refunds by cash, check, or to another payment mechanism.

Actually even these days:

w2Nc9CPGdigAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

If someone really this mad about problems with a game these days... They could just ask BMT Micro or game support for a refund. IF they would be rational and adult persons. But seems they are not, and instead prefer to insult devs and stir forum and game with shit. Or maybe they are just too addicted to this game and all these bitching and moaning is because they actually have nowhere else to go. 

14 minutes ago, Xizl said:

In many cases you actually can.

In Steam you can refund your money if game does not work on your PC properly. 

Even in 3dxchat terms https://3dxchat.com/terms-and-conditions.html

8. Refunds
Refunds are only possible, if the game doesn't work on the Subscriber's PC (There are no created characters on the Subscriber's account). In all other cases refunds or credits will not be issued. Cancelation for all future recurring billing may be requested in accordance with Section 7 - Cancelation. The decision to refund a charge does not imply the obligation to issue additional future refunds. Should a refund be issued by SGD Billing for any reason, it will be credited solely to the payment method used in the original transaction. SGD Billing will not issue refunds by cash, check, or to another payment mechanism.

Actually even these days:

w2Nc9CPGdigAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

If someone really this mad about problems with a game these days... They could just ask BMT Micro or game support for a refund. IF they would be rational and adult persons. But seems they are not, and instead prefer to insult devs and stir forum and game with shit. Or maybe they are just too addicted to this game and all these bitching and moaning is because they actually have nowhere else to go. 

Have you seen (I'm sure you have) how Microsoft's 'play anywhere' is a joke? My husband and I play Conan Exiles and we both had to spend over $200 when we switched from Xbox to PC because the manufacturer's won't allow the games to cross over. Even Steam itself blackscreens/bluescreens and makes us re-install almost regularly because the updates do something to our PC's. Did we get any refunds? No, the Community laughed at us for being inexperienced when we posted in their forums. We didn't get ugly with them  or the Community; that's not how we do things. We have kiddos of our own and would like to think we've learned something in those 13 years. Neverminding that, because I don't want my points divided per a random poster's convenience (not you, but someone burying the subject and brickwalling me over something trivial) the sentiment is everywhere with developers. It's gone from 'the customer is always right' to 'the customer is always upset'. Software is almost invariably going to have issues anymore. and there is almost no accountability.

Edited by PluushPuussy

2 hours ago, GottaGo said:

I don't think they will improve the way they communicate, simply because everybody start to get crazy when the game is down.

It's a pretty addictive game. You pay for it, ok. But when your internet provider have some troubles and don't work for a few hours what do you do ? Are you calling the hotline again and again and again ? Are you posting hundred of threads on the support forum ? Are you insulting them ?

Two years ago people were crazy because there was almost no updates for a long time, but the server could go for one month without one single crash. People were complaining because the game was 32 bits and they had to use some unofficial patch. Now the game is 64 bits, the graphics are even better, and there is updates pretty often.

The game is, like most of business, under DDoS and a lot of attacks, they are working to fix this. It takes time. If you think it can be fixed easily, please tell me that you are working in IT and had to deal with troubles like that.

This place is toxic, and making it even more toxic everyday isn't going to make the moderators or the staff care about what you think.

From the above... "You should take a breathe and remember this : This is a game. That's all."

No. We players pay SexGameDevil/3DXChat to provide us with a service.  That makes this a business arrangement.  We are not getting what we paid for and we are not getting any real answers as to what is being done to fix things and when we can expect things to be fixed.  SexGameDevil/3DXChat is seemingly doing nothing to fix things and is definitely not giving us any real answers on the matter.

Edited by pretty

@Xizl

I'd also like to add that members' complaints shouldn't be disqualified because they're fussy. Being a part of Support is like being part of ER Registry: you see people while they have issues and are angry (or hurting in the case of ER). They're often a little embarrassed, too, to even ask for the help to begin with. You don't see healthy people walking into ER and you don't see people without problems wanting help with software they spent their money on. Support needs to understand their role before they hire on, because they won't be seeing people at their best by nature of the task itself.

Edited by PluushPuussy

Just now, R0bT said:

but you also dont see the same person back in that hospital if it has a history of piss poor service day after day. 

Habitual bad manners and habitually taking advantage of insurance weren't factored into that. Barrels and bad apples ..

1 hour ago, R0bT said:

then you misread what i am saying. yes, its within a customers right to bitch and moan however at some point, after you have bitched and moaned for months and years, you are as much as fault as the game makers for continuing to support a product that isnt fullfilling your needs or being worth your money. If you went out to eat and the food was horrible, would you continue eating there day after day... of course not. 

When you allow a place to give you crappy service, crappy service is all you are going to get. The power lays in the cash. If more people spoke up in terms of stopping to pay for a product they deemed crappy, chances are it wouldnt be bad. If i as a owner of any product  know that no matter what, you will pay, what reason do i have for making it better. I know and you know you arent going to stop paying

Oh, I complain.

Ironically, these tortillas are made by Mission. Sounds kinda 'online', doesn't it? So is the effect.

mission.jpg

Edited by PluushPuussy

I feel like this has been answered already, tho no specific ETA, and it has been like a month or so from what I'm reading but it is being worked on. They just wont keep reposting the same answer over and over, that's not how things work with 3DX, and quite frankly that's already more informations than the game had gotten in the past on other issues lol.

Take what you get. Just gotta be a lil more patient, as frustrating as that is 😄

image.thumb.png.86ef679409b1dcd80be0dace9c2e392b.png

image.thumb.png.601ab50ee04e6619871394addc4ce43d.png

Just two cents from an ole granny ! 😅

Again, both Lisa and Gizmo vaguely speak of the issue, but give us no real information on it, such as a rough estimate as to when we can expect "the start of testing".  So once again Gizmo and Lisa are stalling us off with meaningless posts.  They are not communicating with us.  Communication would involve something meaningful, such as answers and planned/expected timelines rather than more vagueness.

Edited by pretty

14 hours ago, GottaGo said:

Two things : first, if my internet provider crashed several times every day, I will ask them to fix the problem and they WOULD.  3dx devs don't.

Second, yes it's a game, and we pay for it. We are paying for a game we can't play because of the bugs and the crashes. So I'm sorry, but no, that's not all : if I pay for something, I want it to work properly.  I don't think it's that hard to understand.

On 6/18/2020 at 8:09 AM, Lounea said:

Two things : first, if my internet provider crashed several times every day, I will ask them to fix the problem and they WOULD.  3dx devs don't.

Second, yes it's a game, and we pay for it. We are paying for a game we can't play because of the bugs and the crashes. So I'm sorry, but no, that's not all : if I pay for something, I want it to work properly.  I don't think it's that hard to understand.

They are working on it. It takes time. It's not because it's programming or server stuff that you can fix it by snapping fingers.

13 minutes ago, GottaGo said:

They are working on it. It takes time. It's not because it's programming or server stuff that you can fix it by snapping fingers.

Agreed but if Lisa from the ‘dev team’ can muck about on World Chat every now and then. 
They Could, and probably Should give their paying customers the courtesy of an update every now and then. 

It’s been going on for a long time now and the responses about the issues can be counted on a single hand with fingers to spare. 

I agree with those that find that rather insulting. 
And yes, plenty of people say ‘stop playing then and hurt them in their wallet’

But I don’t want that. Because for all it’s faults I still enjoy my time on 3DX. I’m just kinda pissed that it seems like the Developers themselves don’t even care for it anymore. 
If they are planning to abandon the game they should tell us. 
Hell they should communicate more, period. 

20 hours ago, GottaGo said:

They've been glitches for years now, and since several weeks it's wosrt and worst, so please... They are working on it, really ? Where ? How should we know that ?