3DXChat Community

Suggestion

LexiBrooke

Maybe instead of adding stupid poses and dumb hair lets fix the problem with the server CONSTANTLY going down... the way you do that, is you stop adding to a broken thing.. I think with all the constant downtime we should require a bit more "hey we are working on it" or SOME OR ANY KIND OF COMMUNICATION... Instead we get "thanks for your money now fuck off"... a little customer appreciation would be nice given all the issues we pay for. 

Its all you, not the game that markets itself.  When they start losing you due the frustrations of downtime, that will be sad for me and the owners of 3dxchat. 

Please fix this!  I did say please. 😀

1 hour ago, LexiBrooke said:

Maybe instead of adding stupid poses and dumb hair lets fix the problem with the server CONSTANTLY going down... the way you do that, is you stop adding to a broken thing.. I think with all the constant downtime we should require a bit more "hey we are working on it" or SOME OR ANY KIND OF COMMUNICATION... Instead we get "thanks for your money now fuck off"... a little customer appreciation would be nice given all the issues we pay for. 

Yes, fixing the server is more important than any pose or hairstyle. But it's still very nasty of you to show such a disrespect to other people's work. Do you have any idea about game development? Do you rally think that same people who work on poses/clothes going to work on server software? These stuff requires completely different skills and knowledge. Just because people work on the game it does not mean that everyone can do everything. You would not expect a manager in a car service to be able to fix your engine themselves just because they are working there? If you would come to a dentist and they would be busy, you would not expect cardiologist to fix your teeth just because they are working in the same clinic? Just use common logic! You don't have to be developer to understand that different tasks can require different skills and education, which usually can't be acquired in a month or two. So of course if Lisa has no idea about server software development – she just keeps working on other things.

4 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Yes, fixing the server is more important than any pose or hairstyle. But it's still very nasty of you to show such a disrespect to other people's work. Do you have any idea about game development? Do you rally think that same people who work on poses/clothes going to work on server software? These stuff requires completely different skills and knowledge. Just because people work on the game it does not mean that everyone can do everything. You would not expect a manager in a car service to be able to fix your engine themselves just because they are working there? If you would come to a dentist and they would be busy, you would not expect cardiologist to fix your teeth just because they are working in the same clinic? Just use common logic! You don't have to be developer to understand that different tasks can require different skills and education, which usually can't be acquired in a month or two. So of course if Lisa has no idea about server software development – she just keeps working on other things.

No need to explain things! They don't have to be protected because they don't do their job properly...
No one talked about Lisa and Her work .... here the players pay for a service ... and they don’t get what they pay for!
Management decides how use money to make the service work ... that is, it is their responsibility to solve the problems, not to hide them!
In addition to all this, the developers release "updates" that don't give the game a significant improvement, but just "stuff the hungry mouths".

2 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

No need to explain things! They don't have to be protected because they don't do their job properly...
No one talked about Lisa and Her work .... here the players pay for a service ... and they don’t get what they pay for!
Management decides how use money to make the service work ... that is, it is their responsibility to solve the problems, not to hide them!
In addition to all this, the developers release "updates" that don't give the game a significant improvement, but just "stuff the hungry mouths".

If they will stop releasing new poses and haircuts it will not make server update developed faster because most probably there are different people working on poses/hairstyles/clothes and on server solutions. 

You and the topic-starter both just act on emotions and refuse to use a common logic. 

I guess it's just easier this way for you. 🤷‍♀️

Yup... what's happening by Giz and Lisa for the past month or so is totally bad and irresponsible... starting from ignoring the issue of the mass suspension... and all the server outage stuff... not acknowledging the issues, not telling us their plans on how to fix it... and not giving us a time frame of when to expect it.... and also let's not forget to touch on the bugs that have been plaguing us for a long time not and still they ignore their existence.

all that is bad, disrespectful to the customers who paid them their money and not a good presentation for the game... 

now... all that being said... yeah you paid money for a service and you are entitled to a certain qualities of this service least of which is stability of said service... you also are entitled to communicate your anger and disappointment at the people in charge failing to provide this service... but the money that you paid doesn't give you the right to insult the work that was done by other player... who kindly gave their time and talent to give these things.. while also paying for the game just like you.

i will drop this here  ... a Animator do animations  work and create them for future updates ..no matter what server problems are there a animator cant do any thing but their job and thats animations :) 

Here a live example ..daily i woke up open blender or 3dsmax and i start do animations for various projects ...now lets say i lost my net connection and cant upload what i made  ...what can i do ? nothing ..ill keep doing my animations till net comes back online by those that work on net stuff :)  bottom line is poses cant stop be to created cause server do not work ..its another person work to make server work :) 

so there are 2 options since a animator cant do anything about a server ..

option one  is keep doing poses and deliver to the (boss whatever) and they do update 

option 2 is keep doing poses and  no update and keep poses for later ...

both option has 1 common thing ..poses are being created .... and @Lisa keeps working non stop to deliver updates :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps. i created a discord server solely all about animations im working on in and out of the game :) 

(also clothes and ofc rooms when i have time ) 

your welcome to join  https://discord.gg/pz3EcPf    and ur also welcome to suggest poses :) 

Awakening ... no one wants to criticize Lisa’s work, everyone loves creative work ... although we haven’t got anything “new” update right now that would have reinterpreted our game (tattooing was like that before), this is my opinion, but i think it makes sense, otherwise this game will sink to the level of other crappy games!

What is it about:
1. It is not communicated what this bad situation is and how to solve it, when will it be done!
2. Not communicating how the game will be developed, what the schedule is for the future!
3. If the disconnects continue, it doesn’t matter at all what the new update will be, because people can’t play with it and will just get nervous and leave the game!
Why? Because they pay for it, BUT THEY CANNOT USE IT!

So let’s not distract from the point ... because that’s exactly the 3 main problems right now!

Thank you Angel, it seems that some people just want to be here to be a critic.. I never said what the designers do is not needed or unnecessary and I certainly did not say it was a bad thing for the game.. However, adding things to an already broken situation is not going to help a stability problem. For example: If your truck has a flat tire, you don't load it full of crap and drive it anyway.. you fix the tire.

Most of us here agree that this is a fun place to be, but the frustration of constant "flat tires" is getting tiresome and for something we all pay hard earned money for it would be nice to get an update sometimes.. thats all.. a simple "hey, we know its an issue and we are working on it" would mean worlds to a lot of us..  and Xizl as far as your assumption that I was being "nasty" toward anyone you are apparently missing the whole point here.. the work they do is fine, and appreciated. But there are more important things to do before adding a bunch of stuff to an already unstable situation.

Было бы неплохо для редактора сделать круг так, чтобы он не менялся при растяжении ...Итак, это было узкое кольцо..о нас

It would be nice for the editor to make a circle so that it does not change when stretching ...and so it was a narrow ring..about-

So that you can build a Ferris wheel and other things =round parts and rope

2955487289656577_eb0f.jpg

Edited by SweetPolina

Myth: Developers make new media content instead of fixing the bugs!
- This is not true. The creation of the content involves the artists and animators only. They are not related to the programming department.

Suggest you read Lisa's news in the technical support section, you people asked for more developer communication you got it would seem. But how many actually read it? 

On 6/17/2020 at 7:35 PM, LexiBrooke said:

Thank you Angel, it seems that some people just want to be here to be a critic.. I never said what the designers do is not needed or unnecessary and I certainly did not say it was a bad thing for the game.. However, adding things to an already broken situation is not going to help a stability problem. For example: If your truck has a flat tire, you don't load it full of crap and drive it anyway.. you fix the tire.

Most of us here agree that this is a fun place to be, but the frustration of constant "flat tires" is getting tiresome and for something we all pay hard earned money for it would be nice to get an update sometimes.. thats all.. a simple "hey, we know its an issue and we are working on it" would mean worlds to a lot of us..  and Xizl as far as your assumption that I was being "nasty" toward anyone you are apparently missing the whole point here.. the work they do is fine, and appreciated. But there are more important things to do before adding a bunch of stuff to an already unstable situation.

Didn't you set the standard as the OP (below).

On 6/16/2020 at 12:09 PM, LexiBrooke said:

Maybe you don't like what the designers are making but it could be worse and we get nothing at all.

I totally agree with you on the rest but it's been addressed already. All we can really do is wait at this point and anything more is only redundancy on our part. I haven't been able to change clothes in-world for almost a month so I'm feeling it too. I'm hoping with the new servers will fix this, because with all I've done to try to correct it on my end  I'm feeling like they aren't communicating anything back from my PC, because of the DDoS and the timeframe in which I joined.

More aggravating than even this, I'm having issues in the forums with my <insert> keys for the last two weeks. Nowhere else, but only here! I'd also like to see something different with the updates and not Player X reacted to a post in a topic .. 100 times in a perfect column, burying what people said.

Edited by PluushPuussy