3DXChat Community

Who Do You Want to Be

DomGSix

I have been thinking alot about this lately and i revisit it every so often as i change and the world changes around me. Live, Love and Laugh has gotten more and more important to me.  I found it kind of a hokey saying a while back of course that's part of it but as i have lived its gotten more important. How do i want to live, I want to live in the moment and live for the future. I want to love people, friends, family, people that get close to me and for those fortunate to be IN love i want that to when it shows up. I don't want to miss those feelings with everyone because its one thing i can give freely and be and feel more of myself then any other given time. i want to make people smile , laugh and see the joy or people, see the love everyone has for each other.Because its in that moment i can step back and see what life's all about  and can be, if i let it , we let it. Laughter there's no more freedom than laughter, when we are almost falling off our  chairs. Don't afraid to Live, to Laugh and especially to Love. Love is for everyone. I have close friends u love them all i have persons that are closer to me that i have deeper feeling for but I know will never be more and I know there is someone out there for me but I will not be afraid to Live, Not be afraid to Laugh and Definitely Not be Afraid to Love. Like they always  say Life is to short. (I'll probably edit this a million times but it came from the heart)

2 hours ago, DomGSix said:

I have been thinking alot about this lately and i revisit it every so often as i change and the world changes around me. Live, Love and Laugh has gotten more and more important to me.  I found it kind of a hokey saying a while back of course that's part of it but as i have lived its gotten more important. How do i want to live, I want to live in the moment and live for the future. I want to love people, friends, family, people that get close to me and for those fortunate to be IN love i want that to when it shows up. I don't want to miss those feelings with everyone because its one thing i can give freely and be and feel more of myself then any other given time. i want to make people smile , laugh and see the joy or people, see the love everyone has for each other.Because its in that moment i can step back and see what life's all about  and can be, if i let it , we let it. Laughter there's no more freedom than laughter, when we are almost falling off our  chairs. Don't afraid to Live, to Laugh and especially to Love. Love is for everyone. I have close friends u love them all i have persons that are closer to me that i have deeper feeling for but I know will never be more and I know there is someone out there for me but I will not be afraid to Live, Not be afraid to Laugh and Definitely Not be Afraid to Love. Like they always  say Life is to short. (I'll probably edit this a million times but it came from the heart)

Nicely said!  

I would add to Live, 'Live and Let Live'.  We will run into those who may disagree with our viewpoint. That's okay!  Peace, sir, and keep spreading those 3 L's!