3DXChat Community

A Bunnys Lifestory

xxXBunnYXxx

Hello everyone!

I thought I would share with you my life story, to inspire and help those who need it.

It started in my teens, I huh very insecure as a person in all situations in life.
Then when I was 16years I met a guy, I spent with children, which have not done my younger adult life to the lightest.
I along with my incredibly supportive parents helped out with my son the first few years,

had school to try to cope with at the same time as I was mom.

When I was 20 years so I got my life overthrow nightmare, I had breastcanser.
I had to go through chemotherapy after chemotherapy for later remove a breast.
All this knowing I had a son That needed me was so hard but overpriced gave me the strength to do it.
Two years after the removal of my breast as I felt so bad about it so I chose to operate silicone in them.

2 years ago all this with all the sergerys and a loss of non Brother and my canser I was so broken that i was in a deep deppresseion.
I was so sick of myself that I did not recognize myself and tried to take my life.
When I woke up in the hospital and saw all the love around me I understod what I did and what I must do.
I have been working so hard to get back to where I am today, and I still got a long way to go to reach my goal.

I've been through way too much in this life, to stand and watch, I need to get help, it feels like a calling for me in this life.

So if its not to mutch asked of you guys...dress pink for us in need...its not only me who needs it.

DRESS PINK, FEED US LOVE, BE LOVED.

*hugs n kisses*

I know what  you  have  gone through and  you have my prayers  and love. This is my  3rd  time dealing  with  cancer been fighting it for  quite some time and i know it is not  easy so  I am  here  when  you neeed  me. PINK ALL THE WAY BABY!!

Love You Bunny!

Someone I love has very similar story to yours.
Of Rose I only know love and joy, is the most optimistic person who ever met! She also became very depressed.
But she managed to move on. By his son for his family and mainly by herself! And your happiness came back.
I hope that happiness back to you too!

by Laura Barnes
I Am Not A Victim Of Breast Cancer 

I am not a victim of breast cancer. I am experiencing breast cancer.

I am not dying. I am living.
I am not curing. I am healing and restoring.
I am not fearing. I am loving and trusting.
I am not fighting. I am ceasing all hostility and conflict.
I am not weak or diminished. I am strong and whole and complete.
I am not coping or hoping. I am giving and receiving, creating and conceiving.
I am not crying. I am laughing until the tears run down my leg.
My body is not my enemy. My body is my loving friend, my gentle guide.
My life story is not history. My life story is legendary.
I am not powerless. I am powerful beyond measure.
I am not a drop in the ocean. I am the ocean in a drop.
I am not scattered. I am aligned.
I am not being destroyed. I am building my sacred stature.
I am not trapped or caged. I am as free as a feathery fledgling.
My body is not a muddy puddle of despair. My body is a hallowed temple of spirit.
I am not filled with shadows. I am filled with illuminating light.
I am not a passive puppet. I am an active advocate and enthusiastic participant.
I am not tired and bested. I am tied and invested.
I am not without a voice or meaning or purpose. I am an angelic messenger.
I am not discarded. I am needed.
I am not descending, dragging or faltering. I am consistently inspiring and uplifting.
I am not dwelling in the reflections of the past or the projections of the future. I am joyfully dancing naked in the unfolding mystery of the present moment.
I am not alone or abandoned. I am infinitely connected by the soft, silky vibrational threads of love.
I will not forget. I will remember.
I will not burn out. I will sparkle forever.

3 years ago that fn disease took my world from me and I understand what you have been through. 

I don't want to play down the courage that u needed to find to get through that but I would like to say....

While your victory over that fight was very public (there's no privacy in cancer treatments) the battle you have fought with depression is equally impressive. There are no arms strong enough to pull you from the grasp of depression, it's a war you must fight alone. I admire your strength so much. Well done!

tumblr_inline_mkadbseHgA1qz4rgp.gif

PS for those who didn't know.. before I became a member here they were already taking a stand to show their pink ribboned support 

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/355-pink-cancer-awareness-weekend/

This community spirit touched my heart when I first came to 3dx. I love this community.

ZFpRnvN.png

My dearest Bunny,

You are the strongest Lady I know. We are always here to help anyone that needs it. As one of the Lovely CC Ladies we will support you an all others in our own way. I have lost a very dear lovely lady to Ovarian Cancer two years ago. Bless her lovely heart. I really loved that lovely women. I still do she was more just my friend. My lover, my partner an yes my Wife before it was legal to have a wife. Thank you Bunny. Have to go. Love Ya.

Kisessz and Yes those ever loving Hugsssssszz

Your friend an fellow CC Girl

Cheya

Hey all well omg what started as an Idea has grown and already bearing fruit..

What a group of beautiful people I have brought together I love you all

Bunny you are an Angel and we are blessed to have you with  us

your love for other people good or bad is an inspiration to me everyday...

Thank you for sharing ur story and I hope many others will join us

and share their love and stories as well..

<3 Ya Bunny ...ur Sister Roxy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

CC CLUB ALL 4 ONE & ONE 4 ALL

SISTERS 4 EVER WOOOOHOOOO

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx