3DXChat Community

Server issues for 1 month now

JessicaX

Its come to a point where saying "we are working on it" no longer means anything. A month is a long time to make your paying customers deal with horrible server stability.

I really hope there are plans to provide additional time to make up for all these problems, like at least 1 month of time... or more depending how much longer this is going to continue. I don't know how the devs can not be embarrassed by this. Its a very very amateur way to run a company and provide service to paying customers. 

I have tried to be patient and understanding as long as I can but it has simply reached a point of pure absurdity. 

Edited by JessicaX

2 hours ago, JessicaX said:

Its come to a point where saying "we are working on it" no longer means anything. A month is a long time to make your paying customers deal with horrible server stability.

I really hope there are plans to provide additional time to make up for all these problems, like at least 1 month of time... or more depending how much longer this is going to continue. I don't know how the devs can not be embarrassed by this. Its a very very amateur way to run a company and provide service to paying customers. 

I have tried to be patient and understanding as long as I can but it has simply reached a point of pure absurdity. 

the only real issue is for us people to understand is for the devs to respond on there issue and how there going to compensate for loss of time