3DXChat Community

Tails tails tails!

Tingly

I would love to see tails in the game. But tails done properly, with at least a little animation to it and some kind of position menu you can use to move the tail for different sex poses or set positions for sex poses.

If they make it some static piece of crap that pokes through everything else, not worth the effort.

3 hours ago, Kaili said:

I would love to see tails in the game. But tails done properly, with at least a little animation to it and some kind of position menu you can use to move the tail for different sex poses or set positions for sex poses.

If they make it some static piece of crap that pokes through everything else, not worth the effort.

To make it work properly it will take such an amount of work that it's barely worth it.

29 minutes ago, Xizl said:

To make it work properly it will take such an amount of work that it's barely worth it.

nah its not a big work ..u need to model tails and then rigg them ..maybe like 8-10 small bones so tail animations has nice smooth curves and then animate them  prolly 1-2 hour work with breaks in Sl i have 9 tails :) 

38 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

nah its not a big work ..u need to model tails and then rigg them ..maybe like 8-10 small bones so tail animations has nice smooth curves and then animate them  prolly 1-2 hour work with breaks in Sl i have 9 tails :) 

If it's that simple I hope they will add flaccid cocks first. 

8 minutes ago, AnnLis said:

5 years ago this was already in game and it still is in one pose guys have a flaccid penis.

Yeah, but I saw these old screenshots. It was... less than satisfactory. Flaccid cock the same size as a hard one. And I think not only guys need flaccid cocks. 

4 hours ago, Xizl said:

If it's that simple I hope they will add flaccid cocks first. 

its even easier from what it sounds at least for ppl that do that stuff daily ( tails )

but its a dev matter on what they like to add or not maybe 

8 hours ago, Aliviax said:

again empty words without any demonstration of how this is done in a couple of hours with a donut in one hand ...

4 hours ago, Takisa said:

again empty words without any demonstration of how this is done in a couple of hours with a donut in one hand ...

here ur  demonstration  by a amature hobiest french guy rigging a tail 😁 video is 14 mins and he did way less than14 mins

18 hours ago, Takisa said:

ok, will you animate this tail for all existing poses in the game + dancing and walking? your fast tail will turn into work for several months a couple not  minutes

again takisa ur wrong there are scripts for that, u animate once  and script does the rest . actualy imagine you can have a button in ur UI named tail and there can host tail animation cause u can have more than one tail animation ....there is no need animate tail for every pose lol who tell you that stuff haha tail animation would be a seperate thing.

you could even have animated wings lol ..walk and click ur ui button so wings start flapping etc same animated kitty ears etc .

2 ways for that to be done way 1 tail be part of avi rig and way 2 be a seperate thing way 2 is easier tho cause u could easily turn on and off the tail :)

23 hours ago, Aliviax said:

again takisa ur wrong there are scripts for that, u animate once  and script does the rest . actualy imagine you can have a button in ur UI named tail and there can host tail animation cause u can have more than one tail animation ....there is no need animate tail for every pose lol who tell you that stuff haha tail animation would be a seperate thing.

you could even have animated wings lol ..walk and click ur ui button so wings start flapping etc same animated kitty ears etc .

2 ways for that to be done way 1 tail be part of avi rig and way 2 be a seperate thing way 2 is easier tho cause u could easily turn on and off the tail :)

Alivia, you create animations and meshes. Create a tail for us, we will say thanks to you 😏

On 6/14/2020 at 2:08 AM, Xizl said:

Yeah, but I saw these old screenshots. It was... less than satisfactory. Flaccid cock the same size as a hard one. And I think not only guys need flaccid cocks. 

I would love to spend more time at the beach nude, but I don't need the raging erection the whole time.   When appropriate, yes, but not every moment needs to be spent aroused.  

At least men's avatars have a hard/erect penis during sex here in 3DXChat.  As for us females, our avatar's pussies never get a wet and ready look during sex here.  So why don't the Dev's make our pussies automatically get a wet and ready look?  And why can't they add a slider for level of arousal, for both men and women?

Edited by pretty

• 6 months later...