3DXChat Community

Can someone give a complete list of the rules here?

On 6/22/2020 at 12:32 PM, kesha1982 said:

2.15. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats and profiles. With the exception that 3DXCHAT related advertising such as platoon forming, company recruiting, clan recruiting is permitted with the following restrictions.

I wanna stick to this rule... Now since rules are made for the customers n ofc not apply to company.. Then for example advertising a discord server that u recruit aka clan forming or group should be allowed.. Yes? 

2 hours ago, Aliviax said:

I wanna stick to this rule... Now since rules are made for the customers n ofc not apply to company.. Then for example advertising a discord server that u recruit aka clan forming or group should be allowed.. Yes? 

Nope.....I got banned for trying to recruit clan members to Safe Haven......

Although it seems people get banned for ANYTHING .....SO I just stay away from wc now...

Edited by jadekali

52 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Nope.....I got banned for trying to recruit clan members to Safe Haven......

Although it seems people get banned for ANYTHING .....SO I just stay away from wc now...

Shouldn't be the case tho cause rule states it clearly   ofc those rule wasn't for 3dxchat employees but for players 

And recruiting or forming a clan is made from players so discord advertisements by 3dxchat rules should be allowed