3DXChat Community

Can someone give a complete list of the rules here?

Just now, SusanLouisa said:

I don't think that is what lisa meant at all.  Remember Lisa has a bit of a language barrier herself.  If I understand the situation correctly there had been a group of people speaking French on WC and some others were complaining about it.  I think Lisa was telling them if it bothers you block them aka ignoring them.  The word block is used often in other platforms.

A reasonable thing to assume, but we can't speak in her name, right?

Only Lisa can speak in her own name. We can only talk about what we see. So we can't just make up excuses for them saying that "it was a joke" "she didn't mean that" so on. As far as I can tell she speaks english VERY good

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

She didn't say ignore did she?

Nope. So you probably assume that she meant that. Well she can "ignore" anybody for any reason just like you, or probably ignore the WC and people speaking french there. 

But a threat with block meant ban in this context

Are we sure that is what she meant? I am not so sure. But on this we will have to see.  If she meant banned of course it is very wrong. If you don't wish others speaking other languages in a global game then don't take their money.

Just now, Tsela said:

PS she didn't say ignore, did she?

Nope she did not. But in any other game and in the gaming world BLOCK means Ignore.  So lets just take a breather and go back to the original question of what exactly is the rule of the game?

Nope she did not. But in any other game and in the gaming world BLOCK means Ignore.  So lets just take a breather and go back to the original question of what exactly is the rule of the game?

well in gaming world block can mean many things. Means blocking people from accessing something, blocking people to contact you, blocking people to play the game, blocking people from accessing their account. No in gaming world block doesn't mean ignore only

4 minutes ago, Tsela said:

A reasonable thing to assume, but we can't speak in her name, right?

Only Lisa can speak in her own name. We can only talk about what we see. So we can't just make up excuses for them saying that "it was a joke" "she didn't mean that" so on. As far as I can tell she speaks english VERY good

I recently saw a post by Lisa where she stated she did not speak English well.

1 minute ago, SusanLouisa said:

I recently saw a post by Lisa where she stated she did not speak English well.

oh so that was the apology? sounds like an excuse to me, I saw her on WC and read many of her posts too. She speaks very well. I don't know where she said this, but probably she had a change of heart and realised that it was a horrible mistake from her part and very unprofessional to threaten people for speaking french. Well she could also apologize but at least she found an excuse I guess.

5 minutes ago, Tsela said:

well in gaming world block can mean many things. Means blocking people from accessing something, blocking people to contact you, blocking people to play the game, blocking people from accessing their account. No in gaming world block doesn't mean ignore only

I agree. It does not mean "only" ignore. But it does mean ignore as well. So to me it explains much. However as the topic of this thread states, lets get that list so rules are known by all.

I agree. It does not mean "only" ignore. But it does mean ignore as well. So to me it explains much. However as the topic of this thread states, lets get that list so rules are known by all.

well the rules are quite clear on the rules section there.

But I have to agree with everybody who are saying that banned words and links should be named, because that automated sytem is ridiculous, some people have no idea what rule they broke. It happened even in case of misstyping something.

Alternatively, If they want to have such a system without telling people about what words are those, they could make it like the chat line gets flagged for later review by an admin, rather than blocking the person automatically.

People seriously feel like they are breaking rules they didn't know about.

3 minutes ago, Tsela said:

oh so that was the apology? sounds like an excuse to me, I saw her on WC and read many of her posts too. She speaks very well. I don't know where she said this, but probably she had a change of heart and realised that it was a horrible mistake from her part and very unprofessional to threaten people for speaking french. Well she could also apologize but at least she found an excuse I guess.

No. It was not stated as an apology or an excuse. It was not even in regards to this situation. So please, I adore you T, and she is wrong to allow this discussion to go on as it is.  An explanation should have been given as soon as it was made an issue.  There is no excuse for letting it to continue.  BUT I remain unsure that a Ban Threat is what she meant. Till an explanation is made we can only speculate on what she meant and I find that a waste of time AND unfair to judge her without knowing the facts.

9 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

No. It was not stated as an apology or an excuse. It was not even in regards to this situation. So please, I adore you T, and she is wrong to allow this discussion to go on as it is.  An explanation should have been given as soon as it was made an issue.  There is no excuse for letting it to continue.  BUT I remain unsure that a Ban Threat is what she meant. Till an explanation is made we can only speculate on what she meant and I find that a waste of time AND unfair to judge her without knowing the facts.

Well I personally never threatened anybody with anything and people speak russian and all, I can't even read what is written there... I mean regular users wouldn't do it. You never called people out for speaking a different language either, I'm sure of that. This is especially awkward coming from a developer who has a bigger responsability. I see it as a very unprofessional behavior regardless of it's purpose.

But you are absolutely, right we shouldn't continue grinding that subject to death, I'm done with that.

Edited by Tsela

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

Well I personally never threatened anybody with anything and people speak russian and all, I can't even read what is written there... I mean regular users wouldn't do it. You never called people out for speaking a different language either, I'm sure of that. This is especially awkward coming from a developer who has a bigger responsability. I see it as a very unprofessional behavior regardless of it's purpose.

But you are absolutely, right we shouldn't continue grinding that subject to death, I'm done with that.

You get double hugs next time I catch you :)

:) Ditto my dear friend.

1 hour ago, DustyWibbles said:

I don’t think Lisa meant it as a course of action? It sounds like to me someone (as is often the case) said something along the lines of “I can’t stand WC when people type in (insert language here) why can’t people just type English?” 

To me Lisa is pointing out the futility of preventing different languages from being spoken/typed and has been misconstrued, add to that the 3DX jungle drums and voila! She apparently want to to stop the French from using WC.

Ridiculous.

Considering the plethora of dialects used in WC regularly and why only WC? Why only French?  

Anyway, French is still being used, no one to my knowledge has been banned for using it.

Stay safe, take care n stuff :) 

Yeah sure let's think out of the box and imply that she said something else than what she actually said. 

Right.

Oh Maybe she was pointing towards global warming. That's a bad thing!

Maybe she didn't say what she said. She meant to say don't overcook the chicken.

Yeah we can make up stuff now. At least some of you can :P For who knows what reason

Edited by Tsela

On 6/12/2020 at 8:30 AM, Ranni said:

Seems there are many now that are being banned for periods of time. While I hardly have time to enjoy my membership, I have many friends that this has happened to. Personally I don't get how we can be banned when we pay to frigging be here but apparently I'm alone in that view point so I would love for an admin or something to list to me all the damn rules because banning people that pay for your game without them knowing a reason or what they did wrong is just not frigging right.

No advertising other sites

No personal insults

No posting personal info

No Spam

No Racial slurs

No "N" word without an "N" word pass

No using stolen CCards

No lying about age

No reverse engineering the exe

No reproduction of any kind

No threats

No naming and shaming meme's

No spreading false rumors or false light statements

No discussing or advertising anything illegal

No Greiving

No filing false reports

No creating new accounts to bypass Bans, Susps or Ignores

No flooding chat with talk about Bacon.

No account sharing

-----------------------------------------------------------------

While you may be wondering why my knowledge of "The rules" are so well versed and while a clear concise set of rules should be posted this is not the problem. This post is almost a complete replica of the other. i have not been back to read all of your lovely responses because I'm always right and anyone who thinks different is wrong. Bwahaha. Ok so what you have is communication break down with Lisa. I can assure you shes read all of your lovely things you have to say and shes trolling you just as your trolling her. Why? Because she can. You have become so judgemental and quick with the insults she has given you all the middle finger. I would suggest a change in strategy. Keep things light and humorous. All the problems you face can be resolved if you just act right. The sky cant always be falling. Regain communication with the dev team by being reasonable and respectful.

Kesha

Can I just go off topic here with a suggestion I think the avatars need a more natural idle. They all act like fashion models taking poses.

2 hours ago, kesha1982 said:

No advertising other sites

No personal insults

No posting personal info

No Spam

No Racial slurs

No "N" word without an "N" word pass

No using stolen CCards

No lying about age

No reverse engineering the exe

No reproduction of any kind

No threats

No naming and shaming meme's

No spreading false rumors or false light statements

No discussing or advertising anything illegal

No Greiving

No filing false reports

No creating new accounts to bypass Bans, Susps or Ignores

No flooding chat with talk about Bacon.

No account sharing

What the hell is this bullshit lol? 

Why are you misleading people with some fake rules that you made in your head? 

https://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html

This is official game rules. 

Theoretically, for enforcement and monitoring of problematic speech (in private messages or otherwise), it could make sense for developers to limit communication to their own language.

Common courtesy on the internet (especially western MMOs) is to speak the common language of the Internet if able, which is English. Most non-English-speaking countries learn English regularly for this reason. But I believe the French are an exception and have been historically resistant to learning English.

All that said, it sounds like it was a joke and French is just fine.

On 6/16/2020 at 6:40 AM, Xizl said:

What the hell is this bullshit lol? 

Why are you misleading people with some fake rules that you made in your head? 

This is official game rules. 

You have to admit just throwing out a list off the top of my head I

Nailed it!

I can assure you the items with "*" are also rules.

No advertising other sites-2.07.-2.15.

No personal insults-2.01.-2.02.

No posting personal info-2.08.

No Spam-2.05.-2.06.

No Racial slurs-2.03.-2.04.

No "N" word without an "N" word pass- Comic relief

No using stolen CCards-*

No lying about age-*

No reverse engineering the exe-*

No reproduction of any kind-2.22.

No threats-2.14.

No naming and shaming meme's-2.09.

No spreading false rumors or false light statements-2.09.

No discussing or advertising anything illegal-2.03.-2.11.-2.17.-2.20.-2.21.

No Greiving-2.02.

No filing false reports-*

No creating new accounts to bypass Bans, Susps or Ignores-*

No flooding chat with talk about Bacon.-Comic relief

No account sharing-2.10.

2.01. Excessive profanity and inappropriate language is not welcome.
2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment are not tolerated on any level.
2.03. Derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, underage sex, or underage sexual preference are prohibited.
2.04. Allusion of racial or national supremacy, as well as discriminative propaganda on any level is prohibited.
2.05. Spamming or posting nonsensical messages is prohibited in the chats. This also includes excessive use of caps.
2.06. Begging/Soliciting in any form is prohibited in all game chats and channels. Begging/Soliciting includes but is not limited to: requesting users to transfer real money to the virtual wallet, asking for additional credits, and requests to transfer game gold.
2.07. All types of ads for sale, exchange, or other options for the transfer of accounts from one user to another violate EULA and are prohibited in all game chats and channels.
2.08. Distribution of user's personal information without their consent is prohibited.
2.09. Slandering users or posting false information about users in all game chats and channels is prohibited.
2.10. Attempting to extort information from users, including information necessary for the use of their account is prohibited.
2.11. Discussion on, or linking to illegal activities, such as illicit drugs, is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to the linking of, or discussion on, websites dedicated to vulgar, racist, abusive, illegal, or any other content prohibited by the EULA, or linking to the resources that contain such advertisement or content.
2.12. Discussion on, or linking to unreleased content, cheats, hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited. If you suspect that a cheat or hack exists or have any other problems or concerns on these topics, provide the necessary information to technical support.
2.13. Discussion on, advertising of, or linking to websites, in relation to the selling of gold, credits, promotional codes, leveling services, or game accounts is prohibited.
2.14. Death threats and other threats of violence in real life, directed either against individual users, game masters or administration of the project, are prohibited.
2.15. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats and profiles. With the exception that 3DXCHAT related advertising such as platoon forming, company recruiting, clan recruiting is permitted with the following restrictions.
2.16. Mentioning and discussing of other games is permitted, but it should be discontinued if the character of the discussion turns into at a direct promotion of another gaming project.
2.17. Discussion of social, religious, political, illegal or other controversial topics that may create offense is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to negative portrayal of religious and political figures is prohibited.
2.18. Discussion of decisions or sanctions made by Game Masters or Administration in all game chats and channels is prohibited.
2.19. Any kind of provocations for other players to violate the EULA as well as additions to it is strictly prohibited.
2.20. Any statements or other actions that violate any applicable laws or regulations are strictly prohibited and will be strongly suppressed.
2.21. Any attempt to create nicknames, groups, or organized communities of players associated in any fashion with organizations which violate any applicable laws or regulations is prohibited. This includes but not limited to, direct or indirect references to Nazi symbols, abbreviations and well known leaders.
2.22. The use of copyrighted, trademarked, patented, classified, or restricted material or information and the violation of any rights of any party, including rights of privacy or publicity is prohibited.

Edited by kesha1982
i had the reply inside the quote

On 6/22/2020 at 9:43 AM, Xizl said:

@kesha1982

Why would anyone prefer your interpretation of the game rules instead of actual game rules?

Why is everyone so uptight. The thread disingenuously asked for a complete list so I spit out the standard rules you see from site to site. You will see my list goes hand in hand with 3dxchat, YouTube, Google. There is no such thing as a complete list because people will always come up with new scams or ways to grieve. More important than the rules themselves is that the enforcement is fair and without favoritism or narcisism.