3DXChat Community

Can someone give a complete list of the rules here?

Seems there are many now that are being banned for periods of time. While I hardly have time to enjoy my membership, I have many friends that this has happened to. Personally I don't get how we can be banned when we pay to frigging be here but apparently I'm alone in that view point so I would love for an admin or something to list to me all the damn rules because banning people that pay for your game without them knowing a reason or what they did wrong is just not frigging right.

3 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Can you show the rule?

Well if Lisa asks how many people want to get banned for speaking French on World Chat, sounds like a rule she just made up.

Edited by Tsela

See I do not understandΒ  any of this and I'm sorry but the rules posted doesnt explain it. I know you don't have to explain and I know I am only one player but at the end of the day 3dxchat is a business and I am a paying customer for said business and deserve the common respect of someone simply stating in plain damn English what is allowed and whats not allowed in WC, local chats, and even my own personal private chats so I can avoid getting banned for it jeez

1 minute ago, Ranni said:

See I do not understandΒ  any of this and I'm sorry but the rules posted doesnt explain it. I know you don't have to explain and I know I am only one player but at the end of the day 3dxchat is a business and I am a paying customer for said business and deserve the common respect of someone simply stating in plain damn English what is allowed and whats not allowed in WC, local chats, and even my own personal private chats so I can avoid getting banned for it jeez

Well in theory you can talk anything both in public and in private.

But basically there are some rules like racist talk in public, for which people can report you, that's all

Also there are some illegal links blacklisted and if you share the name of those sites or links on private or public chat, an automated system might block you.

That's all.

The rest is in the rules there.

So let me get this straight....as long as someone doesn't say something about race or another gaming site then you cannot be banned...am I correct in this assessment? Also is there a list of these illegal sites that are blacklisted for us to see so we know them?

Edited by Ranni

Just now, Ranni said:

So let me get this straight....as long as someone doesn't say something about race or another gaming site then you cannot be banned...am I correct in this assessment?

Yes, in theory.

But the place is managed by some really unprofessional people. I mean if a dev threatens people for speaking their language, I have no idea what to say....

So apparently if you are a dev then you can just get away with anything but paying customers are bound to rules that are being changed without warning? And again I ask is there a blacklist available for us to see so we know what not to say?

19 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Apparently they can be. Blows my mind also.

Β 

Β 

lisachat.jpg.8ac363934afd76c037e76be895b3b02a.jpg

Β 

To make it clear Lisa is 3dxchat Developer

Just to point something out. It says "Blocked" not Banned.Β  Two very different things. If the French annoys you block them. Does not mean 3DX is going to ban you for it.

Edited by SusanLouisa

3 minutes ago, Tsela said:

OK... what's the difference?

Β 

5 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

If the French annoys you block them. Does not mean 3DX is going to ban you for it.

Now i see some logic.

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

Block them how? Elaborate. Body Block them to not get through the front door? :D

Stop making new things up people.

There is no chat block implemented, nor I ever saw somebodyΒ being blocked only from writing in chat while they can play the game. That feature probably doesn't even exist :)Β when a dev threatens with a block, that pretty much means you will not log in, until that expires.

Let's not try to find excuses for them

4 minutes ago, Ranni said:

Perhaps she was speaking of just blocking someone for speaking French on her own list but isn't that racist?

I don't think that is what lisa meant at all.Β  Remember Lisa has a bit of a language barrier herself.Β  If I understand the situation correctly there had been a group of people speaking French on WC and some others were complaining about it.Β  I think Lisa was telling them if it bothers you block them aka ignoring them.Β  The word block is used often in other platforms.

2 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Block is ignore done by the people who are annoyed. Banned is by the administration of 3DX and unable to play game

She didn't say ignore did she?

Nope. So you probably assume that she meant that. Well she can "ignore" anybody for any reason just like you, or probably ignore the WC and people speaking french there.Β 

But a threat with block meant ban in this context

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

Block them how? Elaborate. Body Block them to not get through the front door? :D

Stop making new things up people.

There is no chat block implemented, nor I ever saw somebodyΒ being blocked only from writing in chat while they can play the game. That feature probably doesn't even exist :)Β when a dev threatens with a block, that pretty much means you will not log in, until that expires.

Let's not try to find excuses for them

If you ignore them aka block them you cant see their chat. It is not making new things up. It just is fact. Trust me I did not like it when I heard the story either but now I see it says "Block" She did not use the word "BANNED"