3DXChat Community

X-Men Mansion

The92Ghost

Hello there guys!

I apologise in advance if I post it in the wrong section, I just couldn't find more appropriate forum section. 

I am looking for someone, who is enthusiast and huge fan of X-men, like me for one, a bit more larger idea in mind. I was hoping I can bring the Heroes and Villains into the game with heavy RP in mind. And since it is quite challenging to do this on my own, I would need someone willing to work with me.

Since I am not exactly patient, or professional with the world builder, I was hoping I could help from someone much more experienced into it and able to help me out recreate the X-Men Mansion in-game. The room will be RP based and I hope it will build up into an amazing community here in 3DX Chat, like it is in many other locations. I am hoping to build an RP community of consistent Original and Canon characters, were people can meet, have sex, RP, and enjoy a supervillain/superhero location.

If things start well, perhaps I will expand the room add more things, like Avengers Tower, Hall of Judgment and a few other locations from both universes Marvel and DC.

Please feel free to reply here, about my idea and if anyone is willing to take on this challenge, feel free to PM me in game to OroroMunroe or here in the forums. 

I am also looking forward to others who create superhero characters. Looking at you Cyclops, Jean, Wolverine, Superman and others... or maybe you prefer Original one.

2020-06-11_07-44-07_196142.png

Edited by The92Ghost

As the host of 4 Comic Cons(Avengers Tower,Fortress of Solitude,Bat Cave,and SHIELD hellicarrier)I know a bit about these rooms :)
First tip.....The X-Men Mansion was created in upstate New York(many trees are called for) so they COULD BLEND IN WITH HUMANS.
Which means it is a perfectly ordinary looking mansion from the outside.....you can find many of these to download at the modz site.
All your important work will be inside the mansion.
In most peoples minds-eye the mansion has 3 key floors....the easiest for you to create would be the Cerebro room which is 
basically just a circle form with a long lane attached to it and a wheelchair in the middle of the 
circle with as many "positions" you can stick in it(my Thanos Throne used to get a workout lol)...this would be the easiest room.......probably the bottom floor.
The ground floor should be the bedrooms with a wheelchair in one of them too....You may want to stick a classroom in between the bedrooms....

Classrooms are easy....its just the same desk and chair sopied over and over .....u can find them at modz too.....if you might even find the entire classroom...lol

So there really isn't a whole lot of building to do here.....there is a great deal of EDITING though if u get most of your stuff from modz  :)
The most differcult room will be the "Battle Simulator" room probably second floor.....ofc this can easily be turned into an BDSM room
and you can find all those "toys" at the modz site too.
Here's another helpful hint...go with SECRET IDENTITIES....because outside of Storm and Mystique it is practally impossible for most people
to recreate most of the X-Men or any superhero for that matter....BUT Clark Kent and Peter Parker and all the rest will want
to bang Wonder Woman(yes u can mix the universes lol) and the handful of others that are not too differcult to create.....but for guys its a nightmare....they 
can't even get thier hands on a good cape.....lol ....but any guy with a bald head can pass themselves off as Old Man Logan(Wolverine) or Charles(Professer X) ...Scott Summers(Cyclops) just needs a pair of sunglasses  :)

At least you were smart enough not to do Dr.Strange's Mansion......now THAT would take a lifetime for a new builder...  hehe
So I think you should spend most of your time working on the "Battle Simulator" room if you are looking for the most sex....Good Luck!

P.S.    On a sadder note....be prepared to take on all kinds of shit from someone calling you a racist if you are a known white person portraying Storm....

I stopped being her because of it.....it just wasn't worth it.

Edited by jadekali

4 hours ago, jadekali said:

As the host of 4 Comic Cons(Avengers Tower,Fortress of Solitude,Bat Cave,and SHIELD hellicarrier)I know a bit about these rooms :)
First tip.....The X-Men Mansion was created in upstate New York(many trees are called for) so they COULD BLEND IN WITH HUMANS.
Which means it is a perfectly ordinary looking mansion from the outside.....you can find many of these to download at the modz site.
All your important work will be inside the mansion.
In most peoples minds-eye the mansion has 3 key floors....the easiest for you to create would be the Cerebro room which is 
basically just a circle form with a long lane attached to it and a wheelchair in the middle of the 
circle with as many "positions" you can stick in it(my Thanos Throne used to get a workout lol)...this would be the easiest room.......probably the bottom floor.
The ground floor should be the bedrooms with a wheelchair in one of them too....You may want to stick a classroom in between the bedrooms....

Classrooms are easy....its just the same desk and chair sopied over and over .....u can find them at modz too.....if you might even find the entire classroom...lol

So there really isn't a whole lot of building to do here.....there is a great deal of EDITING though if u get most of your stuff from modz  :)
The most differcult room will be the "Battle Simulator" room probably second floor.....ofc this can easily be turned into an BDSM room
and you can find all those "toys" at the modz site too.
Here's another helpful hint...go with SECRET IDENTITIES....because outside of Storm and Mystique it is practally impossible for most people
to recreate most of the X-Men or any superhero for that matter....BUT Clark Kent and Peter Parker and all the rest will want
to bang Wonder Woman(yes u can mix the universes lol) and the handful of others that are not too differcult to create.....but for guys its a nightmare....they 
can't even get thier hands on a good cape.....lol ....but any guy with a bald head can pass themselves off as Old Man Logan(Wolverine) or Charles(Professer X) ...Scott Summers(Cyclops) just needs a pair of sunglasses  :)

At least you were smart enough not to do Dr.Strange's Mansion......now THAT would take a lifetime for a new builder...  hehe
So I think you should spend most of your time working on the "Battle Simulator" room if you are looking for the most sex....Good Luck!

P.S.    On a sadder note....be prepared to take on all kinds of shit from someone calling you a racist if you are a known white person portraying Storm....

I stopped being her because of it.....it just wasn't worth it.

I am glad there is other Enthusiasts for that. Well I was hoping more for a partner with whom I can bring all that to reality. Think something along the lines as the 3DX City Police Precinct in-game. The heavy focal point will be RP and ERP. Please feel free to whisper in-game so we can talk more about that or here in Forums.