3DXChat Community

Will the announced stuff be released?

Xizi

@Gizmo @Lisa

I am not asking when. 

I am just asking if you guys still working on it or you dropped these ideas? Should we wait for these stuff or we will never see it? 

1. Pose editor.

2. Clothes customization.

3. Hair customization.

4. New body physics.

I understand that now new server software is priority. I understand that you probably can't name the dates. I am only asking if you still working on these features or you dropped it? 

26 minutes ago, Xizl said:

@Gizmo @Lisa

I am not asking when. 

I am just asking if you guys still working on it or you dropped these ideas? Should we wait for these stuff or we will never see it? 

1. Pose editor.

2. Clothes customization.

3. Hair customization.

4. New body physics.

I understand that now new server software is priority. I understand that you probably can't name the dates. I am only asking if you still working on these features or you dropped it? 

Those are awesome questions xizy  cause all that stuff will make Game better player wise and developer wise 

i said many times that those features  will have happy players and will make Game earn tons of new players  and rich developers :) 

All the above features u mention will give the option to every player be more creative and have the ability to customize their avatars even more make them more unique ..i cant imagine there are players that dont want to have the ability for more unique customizations :) 

Communication about "when" and some words about a progress in the development is something quite important in the relationship between customer and management of a subscription based service.

It would be much more professional if some plans for the future are shown, and it would clear things up. What to expect and when.

We are talking about this because we do care about the game which in my opinion is a wonderful thing as a concept and it is a shame that it is managed with such ignorance at times, many of us would call it a very lazy management.

Now I'm not speaking in everybody's name, I can only speak in my name.

But every poll shows that especially a pose editor is a highly anticipated feature of the game by the majority of the players, and it would be such a shame if the whole idea is thrown in the trash bin.

So to sum it up, what most of us would like is a more clear, and better communication from the development team about plans, things they currently are working on, and the future of the game.

On 6/9/2020 at 5:06 PM, Tsela said:

Communication about "when" and some words about a progress in the development is something quite important in the relationship between customer and management of a subscription based service.

It would be much more professional if some plans for the future are shown, and it would clear things up. What to expect and when.

We are talking about this because we do care about the game which in my opinion is a wonderful thing as a concept and it is a shame that it is managed with such ignorance at times, many of us would call it a very lazy management.

Now I'm not speaking in everybody's name, I can only speak in my name.

But every poll shows that especially a pose editor is a highly anticipated feature of the game by the majority of the players, and it would be such a shame if the whole idea is thrown in the trash bin.

So to sum it up, what most of us would like is a more clear, and better communication from the development team about plans, things they currently are working on, and the future of the game.

i will have to agree and also glad that xizi made this thread :) 

I just got  a six month subscription. I would really like it if the developers or community staff could keep in touch with us and take our feedback.  I know they're busy, but I can be patient and am super nice. They have nothing to fear. :)

Edited by Kliwp