3DXChat Community

"Prostitute and Client" Fantasy Suggestion

pretty

It's against game rules.

2.06. Begging/Soliciting in any form is prohibited in all game chats and channels. Begging/Soliciting includes but is not limited to: requesting users to transfer real money to the virtual wallet, asking for additional credits, and requests to transfer game gold.

So first they should change the rules then. Adding xgold transfer without changing this rule would mean just provoking people to break it.

16 hours ago, pretty said:

Some players have a "prostitute and client" fantasy.  Gifts are lame as pretend payment for sexual services.  Please let players transfer xgold to each other.  There is no harm in it.

Gift a "Bundle of Bank Notes"
Problem solved and less drama than earning even in game gold.

Edited by Erythrea

16 hours ago, Xizl said:

2.06. Begging/Soliciting in any form is prohibited in all game chats and channels. Begging/Soliciting includes but is not limited to: requesting users to transfer real money to the virtual wallet, asking for additional credits, and requests to transfer game gold.

Ridiculous, I love it when someone begs me.

I'm not seeking a way to make real world money off the "prostitute and client" fantasy, if that's what Gizmo and Lisa are worried about.  I'm just seeking something better than receiving an image (a gift) as "payment".  There's no good reason we cannot have some sort of "coitus coins" or "booty bucks" or something instead of a gift image.  =)

Edited by pretty

12 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

How can X Gold transfer make anything wrong today?

My fears are some huge change in the game and community dynamics. Having to pay an entrance fee for some room, or some services for example. Scaming people trying to "sell" you their xgold too.

Let's say you run out of golds, because you changed your char name or made an alt, or you pushed your room on top of the list a few times recently. Well, now you're in the situation where you can't access some room or enjoy some actions/services in the game, or you have to pay real money to get more golds, while you already pay a subscription to enjoy 100% of the game.

Edited by ClaraLust

This has been debated many times here. There are 300 gold per day. Access to rooms/action/services doesn`t depend of the gold transfer. I pay for a sub, too, and I like it here. I would like to see the gold transfer. I see more good sides that have been described many times by many people here. Just an opinion.

10 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Access to rooms/action/services doesn`t depend of the gold transfer.

I was more talking about, let's say bouncers in front of a club, asking for 100 golds or whatever to let you come through for example. Or lapdances, like Xizl says. 😄

I don't really want to take the risk to find out if this could really happen, that's why I'm against it. But like you that's just my opinion.

How, exactly, would some room "bouncer" here in 3DXChat extort xgold out of players to get into rooms???  We simply click "Join" in the Rooms List and we are suddenly inside the room.

10 hours ago, pretty said:

How, exactly, would some room "bouncer" here in 3DXChat extort xgold out of players to get into rooms???  We simply click "Join" in the Rooms List and we are suddenly inside the room.

Make an entrance that is narrow enough that a single Avatar blocks it. 
Put your bouncer there. 

This is already in use at some White Breeze rooms afaik. 
A ‘bouncer’ will block the section of the room where the clients are entertained so they cannot be disturbed by random people. 

Pure technically you’re IN the room. Sure. 
But it’s child’s play to block sections of said room to normal avatar movement. 

First: we need more content that we can spend on Xgold
Second: the "money gift" should be exchangeable and worth 300 xgold (early money gift)
Third: if you give a money gift to another, there should be no comment section, but instead a sum of money could be entered, which would give a gold transfer (min 300 xgold)

2 hours ago, Angelqueen said:

First: we need more content that we can spend on Xgold

Are we? And why do we need it?

Just to get a new content? Well, we can get it without xgold component. It's the same amount of work for developers to make content that will cost xgold or to make content that will be avalivable for everyone. Actually it may be even less work to make it avalivable for everyone because they will not need to code a payment part. 

I heard some "arguement" from the people who are into microtransactions that "devs must be paid for their job!". Can't disagree with it! But the point is... devs already are paid for their job. It's p2p game. 

So who are these "we" who need more content for Xgold and why do they need it? 
I think I have some idea. These "we" are people who want to feel priveleged, to feel that they are better than all that plebs around.

Right now, the only way to make yourself into someone special and renown is contributing to community. Creating clothes, rooms, poses, being good room or party host, DJ. And it's fair. But people want to feel themselves special and priveleged in an easy way, having some features, clothes, accessories that others don't have, just because they bought some Xgold or were  playing long enough, or simply were prostituting.

And now tell me, in the game where we still lack so much clothes, especially men, but women as well. Where we still have only a very few set of tattoos. Where we still don't have any piercings. Have very poor amount of BDSM content. Still don't have such a basic thing like limp/hard cocks slider/tumbler... In such a conditions, instead of working on content for every paying customer, yes we all here are paying customers, not only the ones who pay for xgold, so in such a conditions devs should instead work on some Xgold based content only for people who can afford it so they could feel themselves priveleged? I don't think so. 

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 12:57 AM, Derai said:

Make an entrance that is narrow enough that a single Avatar blocks it. 
Put your bouncer there. 

This is already in use at some White Breeze rooms afaik. 
A ‘bouncer’ will block the section of the room where the clients are entertained so they cannot be disturbed by random people. 

Pure technically you’re IN the room. Sure. 
But it’s child’s play to block sections of said room to normal avatar movement. 

Doing such a thing (extorting xgold from players to be allowed to enter a room) would quickly get the extortionists banned.

One of the selling points of 3dxchat to me was the fact that as a paying member, I automatically had access to all the same content as everybody else.  Back in my IMVU days (it may be different now), I felt broke trying have the poses I wanted, and buying clothes, furniture,  etc from friends I met along the way.  I still splurge on gifts when the right person and fantasy finds me, but I do like this current currency model!  However,  the ability for gold transfer so my lover can gift me.. or gift for themselves a fantasy treat, I would support!