3DXChat Community

is the server down again?

Gabryiel

good morning everyone, already friday and saturday he disconnected me every 5 minutes giving me problems to come back, yesterday and today he even tells me that he cannot connect to the server.
Are there any problems that nobody told us?

37 minutes ago, Gabryiel said:

I confirm that I and other people have the same problem, the serve is not right

I just checked on my end and can confirm it is working OK. I can connect fine. Check your routing. It could be you're experiencing a routing issue with the connection from your home to the server. Also try the other server option on the login screen so if you're normally using EU Proxy, try to use US Direct or vice versa.

Edited by Ashbash

3 minutes ago, Ashbash said:

Ho appena verificato la mia fine e posso confermare che funziona bene. Posso connettermi bene. Controlla il tuo percorso. È possibile che tu stia riscontrando un problema di routing con la connessione da casa al server. Prova anche l'altra opzione del server nella schermata di accesso, quindi se stai normalmente usando il proxy EU, prova a usare US Direct o viceversa.

I checked, the connection is full bandwidth, and both accesses from problems, if within 30 seconds it disconnects me

2 minutes ago, Gabryiel said:

I checked, the connection is full bandwidth, and both accesses from problems, if within 30 seconds it disconnects me

Strange. Do you use a VPN at all? Also please try to turn off your modem for 30 seconds. Then turn it back on and try again, this typically refreshes your connection and usually assigns youu a new IP if your ISP uses dynamic IP address assignment.

7 minutes ago, Ashbash said:

Strano. Usi una VPN? Inoltre, prova a spegnere il modem per 30 secondi. Quindi riaccenderlo e riprovare, questo in genere aggiorna la connessione e di solito ti assegna un nuovo IP se il tuo ISP utilizza l'assegnazione dinamica dell'indirizzo IP.

I did it, until two days ago everything worked fine