3DXChat Community

Banned for no idea

Rob.

1 minute ago, fantasykitten said:

Under no circumstances. Should the game even be reading private messages. (IMO) the fact that it seems to be doing so is shady as fuck.

People should be able to discuss, what ever they whant in private chat. Be it other services or games.

The devs really need to be untop of this ASAP! An come out an explain, what is going on.. I can understand if people get banned, for spammnig WC.
But mentioning other games.? thats rather pathetic. No other game company does this. NONE!

its doesnt read messages Autoban kicks in ONLY when people write illegal links  for example lets say for simplicity sake  ...they have made a script and that script says '' if mention illegal links =ban (true)  so no one reads its automated process ONLY for illegal links ..

The world chat advertize/spam dont have a autoban  it works only if you report and if u make a report devs review and takes action accordigly  easy way to understand this is ..some ppl spam and havent got ban ..why ? cause no one reported them so no autoban on world chat only for illegal links :) 

15 minutes ago, fantasykitten said:

Under no circumstances. Should the game even be reading private messages. (IMO) the fact that it seems to be doing so is shady as fuck.

People should be able to discuss, what ever they whant in private chat. Be it other services or games.

The devs really need to be untop of this ASAP! An come out an explain, what is going on.. I can understand if people get banned, for spammnig WC.
But mentioning other games.? thats rather pathetic. No other game company does this. NONE!

I am not sure about "NONE". I do not have such a huge experience. But I remember talking in local chats of two MMORPGs about other MMORPGs with a several people and it always was alright. No bans, no warnings, nothing.

Meanwhile I've heard a rumor about the Auto-Ban hitting a girl for making a typo in her own avatar name while PM'ing. She typed it wrong and seems to have tripped the Auto-Ban trigger, boom she went.
Thing is, people are now getting banned for typing words they don't even know the Meaning of.
One of the 'pirated' games for instance has a name close to a Astronomical term, as far as I've been told... See the problem here?

Edited by Derai

1 hour ago, Derai said:

Meanwhile I've heard a rumor about the Auto-Ban hitting a girl for making a typo in her own avatar name while PM'ing. She typed it wrong and seems to have tripped the Auto-Ban trigger, boom she went.
Thing is, people are now getting banned for typing words they don't even know the Meaning of.
One of the 'pirated' games for instance has a name close to a Astronomical term, as far as I've been told... See the problem here?

And there is no one here more clueless than me!  Please stay away from me, Ban Gods... please!

12 hours ago, Aliviax said:

as for the rest world chat advertizments it works if ppl report then devs review reports and ban 

I'm pretty sure they don't review anything even then and it works also in the form of autoban. Some people were banned on WC who never advertised a room, but probably they pissed off some people. As it seems you can report anybody for any reason, and the system simply gifts them with a 48 hour ban, after a number of reports from here and there. This is the most ridiculous thing I ever saw.

Edited by Tsela

9 hours ago, Tsela said:

I'm pretty sure they don't review anything even then and it works also in the form of autoban. Some people were banned on WC who never advertised a room, but probably they pissed off some people. As it seems you can report anybody for any reason, and the system simply gifts them with a 48 hour ban, after a number of reports from here and there. This is the most ridiculous thing I ever saw.

no tsela this is fulse ! DEvs never ban for no reason or jokes ..

lemme share what happened to me .. So someone reported me for advertizing my blog ..it was faulse report cause since new ban rules i havent done that and devs can easily see  my WC logs if i truly did that ... so someone send a report having reported me with old screenshots ^^ (lame evil ppl ) but devs saw that i havent do that :) and the report was a lie 

and yes there are bad ppl that can report you with one year old screenshot whatever  but guess what there are wc logs that can verify if u trully did something :)  easy  

So bottom line is devs review the reports if X player trully did what the report person claims .

Autoban applies only for illegal links end of story :)

Devs dont earn anything ban ppl for fun devs try keep wc clean so players be happy  but for wc to be clean players MUST report the advertizments...

Last but not least  in ur local chat you can advertize ur discord or ur site but not on WC this is clear for me :) 

On 6/8/2020 at 1:30 PM, Leeloo said:

The question is: If i am in a room filled with french peoples. Can we speak french or are we forced to speak english to avoid a full room to get banned ? 🤣

not in a open place stamped "FR"

but you can be banned if you speak another language than english (and russian it seem...) in a general location

Edited by Suzanne

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Who did say about a ban for using different languages? No one banned for this. Rules are okay with using different languages.

Agreed, the room I like to hang out in, at times is primarily german speakers.  No problems for them... other than they are hot, and I can't chat!  That's MY problem.  😀