3DXChat Community

Banned for no idea

Rob.

So I was with my girl talking about how some players have left the game and got suspended right away. Private messaging, not local, not WC, I did mention the name of the game since it is one that is related to the general room dj but not really known by me as being opened or closed. If mentioning the names of games equal auto suspension please say so. As it is I was not advertising a game I do not even know if it is active. Like it or not, the DJ in charge of the general rooms does have a link to the game. So is it illegal to speak about it in private messages?

6 minutes ago, Rob. said:

So I was with my girl talking about how some players have left the game and got suspended right away. Private messaging, not local, not WC, I did mention the name of the game since it is one that is related to the general room dj but not really known by me as being opened or closed. If mentioning the names of games equal auto suspension please say so. As it is I was not advertising a game I do not even know if it is active. Like it or not, the DJ in charge of the general rooms does have a link to the game. So is it illegal to speak about it in private messages?

Did you check the reason of your ban?

The problem with this is at no time was I on WC today and was on local earlier at a party. Tonight prior to the block, ban, suspension whatever they want to call it. I was talking to my girl about how some players had left to other games for a little bit. I mention 2Life and Li*Closer. If the tool is banning people that mention games in Private Messages then we got serious issues. 3DX will need to make sure people know they can not mention names of games. As for contact support, I am not allowed due to not having my order number at hand. Which makes 0 sense. This auto ban tool is gonna back fire fast.

Well if the tool auto bans for mentioning the names of games then it would be to the Dev's best interest to let people know. As for the game mentioned their official dj had that name for months on his profile. he is still in charge of the music in the rooms but we can not mention it? Maybe it is better I am banned start looking for other games.. Right now I am pissed off. So up to Gizmo and Lisa if they want to let people know to not mention any game names. I think it is bullshit, but that is my opinion..

hey granpa the auto ban works only if ppl mention the illegal game be it pms etc whatever 

as for the rest world chat advertizments it works if ppl report then devs review reports and ban 

but for illegal game mentions its autoban no matter the chat :) 

27 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

hey granpa the auto ban works only if ppl mention the illegal game be it pms etc whatever 

as for the rest world chat advertizments it works if ppl report then devs review reports and ban 

but for illegal game mentions its autoban no matter the chat :) 

Seems like now they are banning not only for mentioning pirate server but also for mentioning competitors names. I am not sure tho, that's what I got from the forum. I myself used to talk about other sex-games with a friend in pm, month ago or so and did not get any ban. But maybe things changed since then. Don't want to verify it risking my account lol.

Must admit, last weeks game does not feel like it was before in terms of free speech. 

3 hours ago, Rob. said:

A friend of mine was banned in the middle of our PMs for the same reason. She mentioned that game's name in her talk.

So, yes, that is most probably the reason. Contact them on Discord to get unbanned.

These are strange times. This automatic ban does not fit with the actual rules. @Partywiggles wish you to get free. And others.

2.16. Mentioning and discussing of other games is permitted, but it should be discontinued if the character of the discussion turns into at a direct promotion of another gaming project.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

I'm still waiting to see where anyone in an official capacity has ever said that an auto ban system actually exists. I wish the devs would say something as all that's going on right now is speculation. People assuring others that things are getting fixed (whatever that means) when really nobody knows whats going on at all.

43 minutes ago, NicholasP said:

I'm still waiting to see where anyone in an official capacity has ever said that an auto ban system actually exists. I wish the devs would say something as all that's going on right now is speculation. People assuring others that things are getting fixed (whatever that means) when really nobody knows whats going on at all.

The existing of autoban is not a speculation.

The speculation is – guessing about it's triggers. But the existing of it... Too many people, some of who are old players, were reporting being banned instantly after posting a link to pirate 3dxchat server. If it works same way for some other words/links – that's a question. But autoban exists for sure.  

This autoban thing (if it exist) could create problems with newcomers. By exemple:

Someone create an account and lets say this new player take a one year fee to be quiet for a whole year. Then his/her first sentence, 5 minutes after starting the game is "Yeah it's great, i come from second life and it's better here". Then the autoban bot recognise the game "second life" and ban the new player ?

4 minutes ago, Xizl said:

The existing of autoban is not a speculation.

The speculation is – guessing about it's triggers. But the existing of it... Too many people, some of who are old players, were reporting being banned instantly after posting a link to pirate 3dxchat server. If it works same way for some other words/links – that's a question. But autoban exists for sure.  

Exept that there is a difference between post a link to hack the game and mention the name of another game. Devs should rework their bot.

Under no circumstances. Should the game even be reading private messages. (IMO) the fact that it seems to be doing so is shady as fuck.

People should be able to discuss, what ever they whant in private chat. Be it other services or games.

The devs really need to be untop of this ASAP! An come out an explain, what is going on.. I can understand if people get banned, for spammnig WC.
But mentioning other games.? thats rather pathetic. No other game company does this. NONE!