3DXChat Community

RP School

Whitesnake

2 minutes ago, Derai said:

Well yeah. And sometimes it’s not that bad if the couch and bed are close. 
You can Emote moving from one to the other. 
But personally I rather physically move my avatar to avoid the awkwardness of popping back 35 meters to somewhere else the second I click End Sex. 

But sometimes it´s gosh-darn go time!!!!

1 hour ago, Derai said:

What I dislike:

- People that RUN everywhere. Looks ridiculous. And breaks my immersion.  
- People joining me in a pool and only taking their clothes off after they entered the water. 

UGH...the running!!..  How I dislike the running.  People running 15 feet, you really don't have 5 seconds, you need to cut it down to 3 seconds.

1 hour ago, BadWord said:

I wish I was more involved in the RP "scene" in the game.

Not that hard to do. There is a few populated RP room, like the Police precinct for example, where new players are welcomed and can easily fit.

Opening a room with the [RP] tag and some theme, even if you are looking for one shot RP, also work. Tend to be easier and more efficient when the theme is pretty common and people can easily know what you are expecting of them (for example psychiatrist/doctor office or dark alley or whatever :) ).

Like in real, I avoid running at all costs... well unless there is a bear involved.  Happens out back of my place time to time.  And that only results in my getting inside and slamming the door.  No RP there, just survival!  🤪

As for RP,  I love the poses, especially at those moments hands must get busy elsewhere, but it is the transitions between them I find most thrilling. There is a lot between that sensual kiss standing at the door and getting your freak on in the bed across the room!

*Tugs at my shirt collar*

Where is the game?  Warm in here!! 

1 minute ago, JackPine said:

*Tugs at my shirt collar*

Where is the game?  Warm in here!! 

a little warm yes I am tempted to find a nice erp room on discord... wand has been charged for a few days lol