3DXChat Community

Game Does not load

2 minutes ago, AitkenTheAcorn said:

don't think they will be able to help if the only fix is to reinstall windows, its n utter waste of time to get one game to work

You can't know if they won't be able to help before reaching them. But that's your choice, I guess. 😕

12 minutes ago, AndrewJ said:

The problem is back.
Can the technical team please comment on what the issue is and what's being done to resolve it?

The game is crashing almost every day, sometimes multiple times per day because of the number of players which has increased a lot over the last couple of months.

It's very frustrating to everyone but the devs are working on a new sever solution which I understand from others requires some pretty big software changes, so all we can do is be patient and hope that they give us credit for the game essentially being unusable during certain times of the day.

See this: 

Peace,

Lori

23 hours ago, WetLori said:

The game is crashing almost every day, sometimes multiple times per day because of the number of players which has increased a lot over the last couple of months.

It's very frustrating to everyone but the devs are working on a new sever solution which I understand from others requires some pretty big software changes, so all we can do is be patient and hope that they give us credit for the game essentially being unusable during certain times of the day.

See this: 

Peace,

Lori

its not even crashing its just sitting on a black screen on launch and never moves

• 2 weeks later...