3DXChat Community

Game Does not load

was running few patches ago but not on current patch, the game that is. graphics driver aint the issue, nor would it be a performance issue computers a beefy boy. but basicly game opens and sits on black screen installing it on ssd aint doing the trick so its not load times either wiped it clean off repetedly and reinstalled n all that nonsese

Edited by AitkenTheAcorn

Had the same Black screen of death recently after the patch 414 and up. Only solution was to reinstall windows. Tried various VPN's connecting from all over the place. None fixed the black screen of death when I fired up the game. This was not a location problem for me or a few other users.  You can try a free VPN to see though.  Can't  hurt  i suppose. I cleaned the  registry. A Deleted every 3dxchat and sexgame devil files i could find. Tried all kinds of stuff for like a week. Nothing worked.  A full windows wipe was only thing that worked for me. Was either some sort of conflict with software or the patch somehow corrupted something on my system. Mine happened during patch as well. Patched and log in screen was black. 

Backup all your stuff.  Black screen of death sucks. 

Here is  a Older thread from last week about it with some suggestions to. Goodluck.

Edited by Nymphpott
clarification

14 hours ago, MeiLing said:

there are free trial solutions that may help you 

I Got a vpn and wasn't free all their "free" trials are lies but ay it didn't work nor did i expect it too

12 hours ago, Nymphpott said:

Had the same Black screen of death recently after the patch 414 and up. Only solution was to reinstall windows. Tried various VPN's connecting from all over the place. None fixed the black screen of death when I fired up the game. This was not a location problem for me or a few other users.  You can try a free VPN to see though.  Can't  hurt  i suppose. I cleaned the  registry. A Deleted every 3dxchat and sexgame devil files i could find. Tried all kinds of stuff for like a week. Nothing worked.  A full windows wipe was only thing that worked for me. Was either some sort of conflict with software or the patch somehow corrupted something on my system. Mine happened during patch as well. Patched and log in screen was black. 

Backup all your stuff.  Black screen of death sucks. 

Here is  a Older thread from last week about it with some suggestions to. Goodluck.

N cant really afford to reinstall windows so rip my dollarydoos

I have had an  issue with the game going black but only after i have logged on  I enter a room  or the dressing closet  and my screen goes black  i hear the room music  but cant recover  screen  I have to restart my pc  

not sure if that is the same as others are experiencing  or if any others are having this same issue 

it has happened over the last two weeks or so for me 

98% of the time the game runs with no issues

19 hours ago, Nicci said:

I have had an  issue with the game going black but only after i have logged on  I enter a room  or the dressing closet  and my screen goes black  i hear the room music  but cant recover  screen  I have to restart my pc  

not sure if that is the same as others are experiencing  or if any others are having this same issue 

it has happened over the last two weeks or so for me 

98% of the time the game runs with no issues

I dont even get to log in the game window appears and is a black screen n doesn't progress. this is what it looks like basiclyFULcd.png

21 minutes ago, AitkenTheAcorn said:

iv done everything possible apart from reinstalling windows entirely

Did you reach the support by email?
Because devs rarely help on this forum these days, it's better to reach the support mailbox.

Edited by ClaraLust

1 minute ago, Yvonny said:

Oh it start black for me too most of the times but it goes to log in screen shortly after, sorry you are expirience this issue :(

aye no this black screen sticks. iv reinstalled game multiple times tried compatibility modes, it ain't drivers, it ain't what the game is installed on vpns didn't work, i went into the config files and played around with things n that didn't work, unplugging my rift doesn't fix it either. it was working on 414 but not anymore

3 minutes ago, ClaraLust said:

Did you reach the support by email?
Because devs rarely help on this forum these days, it's better to reach the support mailbox.

do they even have support, nor do i expect they would actually do anything useful other than tell me reinstall and do everything i have already done

6 minutes ago, AitkenTheAcorn said:

do they even have support, nor do i expect they would actually do anything useful other than tell me reinstall and do everything i have already done

https://3dxchat.com/support/

"Contact Support Team" at the bottom of the page. 

Well, it doesn't cost you anything to try. Maybe you're not the only one with this problem and they know how to fix it if you give them more details about what you already did, and your pc specs. You never know 🙂

Edited by ClaraLust

19 minutes ago, ClaraLust said:

https://3dxchat.com/support/

"Contact Support Team" at the bottom of the page. 

Well, it doesn't cost you anything to try. Maybe you're not the only one with this problem and they know how to fix it if you give them more details about what you already did, and your pc specs. You never know 🙂

don't think they will be able to help if the only fix is to reinstall windows, its n utter waste of time to get one game to work