3DXChat Community

Going to the Mountain Top At Beach

JohnTil

I have been there once ... with a very special person.

I can tell you, it was really hard to get there and I forgot half of the things you have to do.

So no chance of returning for me.

But one word to challenge your romantic search:

The walk down to the sea BEHIND the mountain and the view you have there is worth EVERY effort to get there.

Those who have been there, are truely blessed.

Thanks for taking me there.

You know, who you are.

in the beginning it was easy, then they banned it, people have tried to find easy ways in ever since, seems like if you run up to the barrier with a partner, dance and then break, and go into a sex pose like kissing laying down,( don't offend anyone lol), break again, with luck you will ..... one or both fall in, if one falls in you may try dancing again.

DONT GET CAUGHT

may be easier with male female partners

Just sayin

Thanks for that. Actually, I have been lucky enough to go already on two occasions but, attempting it with other friends, I have been less fortunate. Although it is nice to have been let into the secret and I am grateful to those who did so, I find secrets distasteful and perhaps they should open it to all. Lol, it is not as if there is no room there, in fact probably more than the rest of the world combined.

• 2 weeks later...

Amynurse Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:47 PM

Kito, on 03 Jan 2015 - 01:06 AM, said:snapback.png

There is an easy way to get there. Takes like 5 seconds.

Go find it  :P

I believe you are talking about F5?

That's not the same ... at least not to me.

No F5 isn't needed and 2 can enter at same moment.

Guest Larrygair

Amynurse Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:47 PM

Kito, on 03 Jan 2015 - 01:06 AM, said:snapback.png

I believe you are talking about F5?

That's not the same ... at least not to me.

No F5 isn't needed and 2 can enter at same moment.

Care to enlighten me?

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know, it is all one large area only accessible from the current main beach. 

There is a mountain area, vast expanses of desert-like moonscape with a view of the earth and the 2nd beach (the one that you are talking about, on the right when looking from the sea) which look as if they are intended to be three different zones but which are all directly accessible, once you are in there.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

its very hard do it, actually its just game bug

P.S. Ask someone on the beach

No it's not a bug, and hey, it's not hard as u may think to go up there

in the beginning it was easy, then they banned it, people have tried to find easy ways in ever since, seems like if you run up to the barrier with a partner, dance and then break, and go into a sex pose like kissing laying down,( don't offend anyone lol), break again, with luck you will ..... one or both fall in, if one falls in you may try dancing again.

DONT GET CAUGHT

may be easier with male female partners

Just sayin

Easy way too as ff partners, just look at us ;)

• 7 months later...

best male and female  if want FF  get friend too  help...... there is a big rock with a niche or corner that cut out that's  place  you want,  have one run  into  the rock and keep running,and invites a kiss...... do not take the kiss   leave on screen.... then invite a hug....  take the hug  then take the kiss  should pop you upon top the rock  move back and invite for sex too get partner up on rock   then   go..... if  run over the mountain top  will see a beach,  run far enough in the beach and will get  moon effect may  take a few tries!( its  breaking the map and pocket place)

best male and female  if want FF  get friend too  help...... there is a big rock with a niche or corner that cut out that's  place  you want,  have one run  into  the rock and keep running,and invites a kiss...... do not take the kiss   leave on screen.... then invite a hug....  take the hug  then take the kiss  should pop you upon top the rock  move back and invite for sex too get partner up on rock   then   go..... if  run over the mountain top  will see a beach,  run far enough in the beach and will get  moon effect may  take a few tries!( its  breaking the map and pocket place)

Hey Rori...welcome back ;)

I think it's changed now ,we just need to partner ,run and clic on the rock to go up there if i remember from the last time  i went to,no more kisses and hugs