3DXChat Community

The Only Two Solutions To Stop World Chat Spam

pretty

15 hours ago, pretty said:

3DXChat is losing money already.  Some players are quitting since the spam is ruining one aspect of the game they are paying money to enjoy, but cannot enjoy due to the spamming sociopaths.  I see several players every day saying things like, "That's it! I am quitting!  You spammers can have this game!"

DJing?  3DXChat is a cyber-sex venue, not a dance and DJ venue.  Those who come to 3DXChat to dance and DJ are really on the wrong sort of venue for it.

Another one who think 3DXchat is only a sex game...

On 6/7/2020 at 10:56 PM, moondance said:

WC is such a small part of the whole experience,  I seriously doubt there are legions of players quitting because of WC spam. To tell the truth , spam is usually preferable to many of the convos i have seen on WC , especially the anti-semitic ones , so I just turn off notifications for WC and rarely look at it.

You are right with this, when it's not used for spaming announcements, WC is used in majority to fight talks or xeno/homophobia.

On 6/7/2020 at 10:58 PM, Xizl said:

Then why are you bitching about WC here? You can have tons of virtual sex without using a WC once. 

Agree on this. you don't need world chat as it seem you check the rooms without it and you think 3DX is only a sex game

Edited by Leeloo

On 6/5/2020 at 11:40 PM, MeiLing said:

Decent players do not use the public toilet aka world chat

Most true statement I've read this year 👍

On 6/7/2020 at 3:56 PM, moondance said:

WC is such a small part of the whole experience,  I seriously doubt there are legions of players quitting because of WC spam.

I can say for myself if world chat was done away with tomorrow I wouldn't miss it one bit.

I though they added a kind of timer (or that's what i've heard) in the world chat, precisely to avoid spamming.

Personally i think that it's near 2 years that i didn't write in the world chat or maybe i did it once or twice in two years, but i'm not sure :D

Edited by Leeloo

11 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

I though they added a kind of timer (or that's what i've heard) in the world chat, precisely to avoid spamming.

They did. Works fine if people ain`t going to repeat their room announcements by different users to avoid 60 sec limit.

There is nothing wrong with World Chat. People who advertise a room excessively tend to be put on ignore anyways. The one minute timer is annoying but only if you want to chat with people on WC. More often then not the conversation goes to private chat. People have fun in WC, talking about bacon, politics, nonsense sorry already mentioned politics, pizza and tanks if they have them. WC is a fun outlet. 3DXChat has become a virtual community so dancing, djing or music sharing, friendships and other things do occur. WC however is not a toilet, just the shit heads there make it a toilet. But once you ignore them, the shit does not bother you. WC can be a place where a player with a question can get help from the community, such a thing has occurred various times. As for losing players. They go to other games and in time return due to friends on here, better graphics, new poses, new building options or because it is fun. Banning a person for good will only inspire the person to buy another account, or another computer or move or something that wastes their money and is hardly worth the effort. Suspending them is good enough if a rule is actually broken. If that is not good enough, well don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.   bye bye..

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 1:47 PM, pretty said:

2.15. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats and profiles. With the exception that 3DXCHAT related advertising such as platoon forming, company recruiting, clan recruiting is permitted with the following restrictions.

They are breaking rules.

Hold on now...

Doesn't "advertising" mean "Products and services outside of 3DX"? I can't promote my custom Dildo detailing and modifying service ($99.95 Nitrous Blower Special - Service done while U wait!) in Chat. But I don't get one thin dime of cash for running a club. And where else is someone going to promote the fancy room build they've spent a ton of time on using this anemic Editor?

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 1:39 PM, pretty said:

DJing?  3DXChat is a cyber-sex venue, not a dance and DJ venue.  Those who come to 3DXChat to dance and DJ are really on the wrong sort of venue for it.

Like it or not, this is more than a sex game for a lot of folks. It's amazing to me that the players continue to resist being pigeonholed in the game. So why not embrace that and let people build rooms for sex AND non-sex uses and then advertise them to interested parties. I say yes to an "Advertising" or "Room Promotion" channel, better channel management for chat, and the idea of custom channels for groups or organizations.

As for WC...enforce your EULA and clean house of the Nazi's and other morons before you kick someone out for promoting a room.

- Laz

11 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Do we have any limits for our ignore list in 3dxchat?

BaoCFMW.png

How cute is our chat today...

Some bark at others for breaking rules that weren't broken, and break the rules themselves in the end.

Facebook to put Report Abuse button at fingertips of bullying victims –  Naked Security

If there is a limit, ive not hit it yet and takes a long time to scroll down my ignore list. :P

That thread is a next level troll, you just basicaly spit at the face of the majority of the player here. the world doesn't revolve around you @pretty and sorry to say but i rather see Room ads than political bullshit.

and FYI if you have the ass on fire it's your problem, 3Dx is also a social plateform, like it or not, devs gave the players the tools to DJ and build so yes people will DJ and build and show their work. if you're not agree with that then you got the wrong game.

Tired of reading bullshit like this on daily basis cause some are butthurt about one thing and wanna ruin the time of everyone else.

the simple idea is to add another Tab for the Room ads and it's all good you will be able to enjoy the dramazone and bullshit of the WC all you want then.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47e391a189dd2ba6cf022

Edited by TerryScrew

Hey, random question here. What if.. You just... Not look at World Chat? Maybe you just, oh.. I dunno, open a PM with someone and not partake in talking in it? You can change your notification settings so it doesn't blink green if that's such a huge thing for you. Can even turn off the sounds.

But unless you don't have self control, which most don't it seems, or an IQ of above... Eh.. 95, I'll give you five pity points, I guess this solution wouldn't work for you.

Or are you SO triggered that when you log on and you see that blahblippityblah has advertised THEIR FRICKING DJ ROOM, (LIKE, OMG?! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!) that you need to make a post on the forum about it. 

I'm new and I already completely ignore World Chat.

The only benefits I can think of for a global chat are:
- Advertisement
- Newbie Assistance (Q&A)

I think advertisement is served by the room promotion feature, though they could go from 1 to 3 slots. Newbie help could still be done with a permanent public room called "Newbie"

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 9:35 PM, Xaufin said:

I'm new and I already completely ignore World Chat.

The only benefits I can think of for a global chat are:
- Advertisement
- Newbie Assistance (Q&A)

I think advertisement is served by the room promotion feature, though they could go from 1 to 3 slots. Newbie help could still be done with a permanent public room called "Newbie"

The room ad spam used to be such a constant flood you could not help a newbie in the World Chat, as everything posted rapidly disappeared on up the chat scroll and if you tried to scroll up to read anything, new posts would cause your focus in that window to slam right down to what was just posted.

If there was a room to help newbies, many players would enter to dance, some would enter to fuck, some would take control of the chat by having conversations not related to helping newbies, etc.  Most people in this game are sociopaths who do not care about anyone nor anything.  They most enjoy griefing other players in any way possible and acting innocent of any wrong-doing. 

Edited by pretty

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 8:40 PM, TerryScrew said:

That thread is a next level troll, you just basicaly spit at the face of the majority of the player here. the world doesn't revolve around you @pretty and sorry to say but i rather see Room ads than political bullshit.

and FYI if you have the ass on fire it's your problem, 3Dx is also a social plateform, like it or not, devs gave the players the tools to DJ and build so yes people will DJ and build and show their work. if you're not agree with that then you got the wrong game.

Tired of reading bullshit like this on daily basis cause some are butthurt about one thing and wanna ruin the time of everyone else.

the simple idea is to add another Tab for the Room ads and it's all good you will be able to enjoy the dramazone and bullshit of the WC all you want then.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47e391a189dd2ba6cf022

Your inability to understand what I was saying, or to understand common sense and reason, is your problem.  Do not slam me for it.  You are ignored, and like all sociopaths, you will reply back even tho you know I will never see it, because sociopaths are insane.

Edited by pretty

3 minutes ago, pretty said:

If there was a room to help newbies, many players would enter to dance, some would enter to fuck, some would take control of the chat by having conversations not related to helping newbies, etc.  Most people in this game are sociopaths who do not care about anyone nor anything.  They most enjoy griefing other players in any way possible and acting innocent of any wrong-doing. 

Perhaps you should change your social circle. Or stop judging the whole community by a several trolls and trash-talkers in WC, they are not a majority, they are loud minority. I am sure 3dxchat has a good amount of sociopaths, trolls and just ill-spirited people but I am pretty sure it's not how "most" people are in the game.

12 minutes ago, pretty said:

The room ad spam used to be such a constant flood you could not help a newbie in the World Chat

As well as shit talks in wc today. I helped new person by pm, because wc today is such a garbage.

13 minutes ago, pretty said:

Most people in this game are sociopaths who do not care about anyone nor anything.

Most people in this game are nice and beautiful. They just don`t use wc for a fair reason.

I feel like it's sociopathic to call most of us sociopaths. But opinions, right?

I'm thinking most of what you're calling sociopathic behavior is people playing a little hard with one another. You kinda have to empathize a little bit if you're going to be around others. My grandfather may have been sociopathic but he did teach me to 'give others the benefit of the doubt', which I interpreted as 'people generally aren't unnecessarily mean'. They could have meant something totally other than what we felt they meant and that's especially true when we have so many nationalities represented here. But to temper that he also taught me to 'give people enough rope to hang themselves' which means to give people all the room they need to be a certifiable dipshit. What more needs to be said after that? People aren't blind, usually, and can see. If you trust others to have a little discernment and keep your mouth shut, even when they're on you, they'll speak up because they can't let those things go unchecked. That's when you begin to understand those around you a little more.

I, for one, play a little hard with people. I grew up with barrio kids, but I realize that's not the general populace (anywhere) so I have to balance that with not being mean-spirited when I play with someone (I don't have to act like a hood rat, iow). I have to offer an 'out', too, as that man also taught me to 'always let someone save face'. I believe I'm actively putting an effort out there and that I'm trying, so being generalized is kinda off-putting. I'm not one to cry about 'social injustices' such as being profiled, but I can speak up.

I'm really sensing you've dealt with a lot of things to be so angry with people and to hold them at arm's length, and I get that. There are some real rat-bastards in the world. Often I found those rat-bastards were the ones who looked like they were being oppressed but a little observation has usually taught me that there was a good reason the villagers took up torches and pitchforks against them, and that they earned their title of 'underdog' very well. I've adopted quite a few rat-bastards, feeling I was a good person (so haughty lol) and was bitten. Do I blame the rat for using it's teeth? No, I just shamed myself.

IDK, I guess all I'm saying is give people here a chance. Let them be offended if that's what they choose, but also keep yourself in check by being responsible with your judgement and actions. Unnecessarily trusting everyone with everything is kinda whorish, so there is a responsible balance to maintain, without swinging from one side of the ditch to the next.

Edited by PluushPuussy
Typos. Everywhere.

There is absolutely never going to be a time where everyone in this virtual world is happy.  To my mind it is easier to ignore trolls than it is to ignore the giant ads that were running over and over and over.  When I do log in (which seems to be rarer and rarer these days) I enjoy WC. Not every conversation there is to my liking and I do this really odd thing... I don't participate and I don't watch it. I find a room and go hang out and meet people. I know it seems to be an odd concept but, call me crazy, that's what I do.  When the ads were a constant annoyance it was impossible to have any kind of conversation in WC.  I don't even really mind the trolls. (Oh for the days I chased JimmyJuice around the world telling him I was gonna kiss him when I caught him. hehehe)  But I am also aware I don't have to respond to them. And I don't have to make friends with everyone. Some people simply suck.  The old saying ya mama prolly taught ya ... ignore them and they go away... is mostly true in regards to the WC.  I don't know just yet another of my opinions but that and a quarter ... well it won't even buy ya a phone call anymore. 

Edit... I don't know why there is a quote box in this post. I wasn't quoting anyone.  I hit a friggen button or something and can't make it go away. lol 

Edited by xSweetMiseryx

Now all WC is filled with hatred is that our world? or one or2 people taking over the conversation with long drawn out arguments that  will never solve anything here while others watch at first and then never look at the WC again. The world chat rarely becomes a good place to meet people from different places . Its a place of Anger, name calling and senseless debate. No answers here just commentary

Oh BTW the new spamming in WC is to take 3 or 4 people from your room and start talking about how great things are in the room and talk about all the things happening whether they are or not. CREATIVITY lol Wonder how everyone and 3dx is going to handle that? lollll

Edited by DomGSix