3DXChat Community

Updating Old hairstyles

DeAngelo

On 6/6/2020 at 9:28 AM, LukeM said:

Β I would like that also, but they should keep the old versions too (if the Pimping don't turn out so as anyone imagined they would still have te old)

Β 

Yeah dont think they are going the world of warcraft route with no return. i was thinking same hairstyles but the awesome detail they put in the last patch.Β 

It might only be the colors but the Blacks they put in the hair make them look so much better. seems like hair and detail "even though a texture" it does loads.

hair.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 12:36 AM, Lisa said:

Hi all!

In the near future we will release new hairstyles. Some of them will look like old hairstyles in improved quality.

Hi there. I hope in near future you will update the male clothes too, since it's not hairstyles we are lacking and you know it

7 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

"bitch patch" to you lol

pretty much. adequately named

And they are obsessed about trying to fix our hair at times when weΒ have no clothes to wear. That's funny also.

well not before adding more female clothes and hair. naturally, male clothes be damned :P

Edited by Tsela

5 hours ago, Tsela said:

pretty much. adequately named

And they are obsessed about trying to fix our hair at times when weΒ have no clothes to wear. That's funny also.

well not before adding more female clothes and hair. naturally, male clothes be damned :P

Yes, yes. While you call it -Β "bitch patch", no clothesΒ to you.Β 

9 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Yes, yes. While you call it -Β "bitch patch", no clothesΒ to you.Β 

no clothes were for me years before I was calling it that, and you know it. what difference does it make? Probably I used a sarcastic name for something quite obvious. Plus it's not like you are going to give me any :)Β Regardless of you agreeing with my adequately sarcastic remark or not

Edited by Tsela

7 minutes ago, Tsela said:

no clothes were for me years before I was calling it that, and you know it. what difference does it make? Probably I used a sarcastic name for something quite obvious. Plus it's not like you are going to give me any :)

Having no clothes for you for years doesn't give you a reason to call every woman a bitch. You can do this, just don`t expect any good and adequate answer back. I know a reason why you do this. In my opinionΒ you touch wrong buttons.

4 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Having no clothes for you for years doesn't give you a reason to call every woman a bitch. You can do this, just don`t expect any good and adequate answer back. I know a reason why you do this. In my opinionΒ you touch wrong buttons.

No, I called the patch a bitch patch. Stop making everything about yourself. I ever called you a bitch? All this entitled nonsense and people feeling the urge to feel offended. I know it's a woke thing but chill, lady.

Edited by Tsela

8 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Also, when I said it there LITERALLY was a bitch patch. the devs themselves released a colar with the word BITCH written on it :)) oh but you get offended when I say bitch patch. Cool it down. I never called you a bitch, but the patches were bitch patches. You can call patches a dick patches too. Nobody gets offended, so stop being such a drama queen.

4 minutes ago, Tsela said:

No, I called the patch a bitch patch. Stop making everything about yourself. I ever called you a bitch? All this entitled nonsense and people feeling the urge to feel offended. I know it's a woke thing but chill, lady.

Why do you call it exactly a "bitch" patch? I have not so good english, can you explain please?

6 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Why do you call it exactly a "bitch" patch? I have not so good english, can you explain please?

the word bitch was written on a colar in that patch, when I said it. what does it mean? flower patch?

That colar was meant to a specific gender to wear, right? So I'm calling women bitches? Nope. Maybe the devs do, and I call the patches bitch patch. It's not me who wrote bitch on that.Β 

I think my observation was quite adequate. stop trying to make everything about you or about some wrong treatment against women. You aren't that important to make everything about you.

Edited by Tsela

19 minutes ago, Tsela said:

the word bitch was written on a colar in that patch, when I said it. what does it mean? flower patch?

That colar was meant to a specific gender to wear, right? So I'm calling women bitches? Nope. Maybe the devs do, and I call the patches bitch patch. It's not me who wrote bitch on that.Β 

I think my observation was quite adequate. stop trying to make everything about you or about some wrong treatment against women. You aren't that important to make everything about you.

Β 

On 4/28/2020 at 2:55 PM, Tsela said:

Hail to yet another bitch-patch :)

You devs are like a hundred pieces of clothing short for males and tons and tons of single poses short.

Get your shit together, stop landing bitch patches only

When you start talk about how low quantity of clothes for males against quantity of woman clothes, it is a first thought on a mind. There were many collars in that patch. That patch came long time before your words.Β You said "stop landing bitch patches only". Was there anything related to this collar or words in the patches after that?Β Β Did you remember why you came to me in Jazzy Lounge after your words? What did you tell me?

4 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Β 

When you start talk about how low quantity of clothes for males against quantity of woman clothes, it is a first thought on a mind. There were many collars in that patch. That patch came long time before your words.Β You said "stop landing bitch patches only". Was there anything related to this collar or words in the patches after that?Β Β Did you remember why you came to me in Jazzy Lounge after your words? What did you tell me?

DealΒ with your own fears and insecurities yourself ex. Your argument bait doesn't work. Try somebody else. There are many rooms called citches this or that, howcome you don't run around crying because of that word. And what word I picked from a patch to underline a sarcastic remark, it's my own business. It was in it. I didn't put it in. But you shouldn't take everything personal, just for the urge to feel offended. You are not baiting me in this one. Look further and start arguments with those who literally call women bitches, and you will find tons of those. Handle your fears yourself, buttercup

Edited by Tsela

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

Dealy with your own fears and insecurities yourself ex. Your argument bait doesn't work. Try somebody else. There are many rooms called citches this or that, howcome you don't run around craying for that word. And what word I picked from a patch to underline a sarcastic remark, it's my own business. But you shouldn't take everything personal, just for the urge to feel offended. You are not baiting me on this one. Handle your fears yourself, buttercup

Where did you see any fears on me side? Is it only argument?

Just now, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Where did you see any fears on me side? Is it only argument?

No I have no arguments. looks like only you have those here :)) You try to start one just I don't take the bait. You were given the explanation, deal with it.

Just now, Tsela said:

No I have no arguments. looks like only you have those here :)) You try to start one just I don't take the bait. You were given the explanation, deal with it.

Finally you make any explanation after months. There were no patches with words like a bitch included. Only patches with poses. hairstyles for both genders. Why do you still call it a "bitch patch"?

Just now, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Finally you make any explanation after months. There were no patches with words like a bitch included. Only patches with poses. hairstyles for both genders. Why do you still call it a "bitch patch"?

/me waves :)Β 

Stop trying

Β 

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

no clothes were for me years before I was calling it that, and you know it. what difference does it make? Probably I used a sarcastic name for something quite obvious. Plus it's not like you are going to give me any :)Β Regardless of you agreeing with my adequately sarcastic remark or not

Funny.